Friday, August 19, 2016

Wax; Flaming Star Scents; August 2016 order

Vendor; Flaming Star Scents
Order; August 2016 Order

Facebook; Unknown
Owner; Marcy

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
1.     Wax pie in the scent “Tea & Cakes”
2.     Wax dog in the scent “Red Lipstick”
3.     Chunk in “Pink Sugar/Blonde Moment/ VBN”
4.     Popcicles in “Vanilla Bean Sugar Cookie”

Extra “Love” Received; “Blonde Sunshine” flower tart, “Sinus Relief” scallop tart and “Pink Coconut Marshmallow” Thank You Bar


Thoughts;
Not only are these tarts super cute, but they smell amazing also! I couldn’t pass it up! She had offered a coupon in a facebook group called “Wax Chat” and I went on to look. Normally I would have placed a larger order however I have tons of wax that I need to melt before I stock up again!




No comments:

Post a Comment