Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wax; Rose Girls; January Pre-Order

Vendor; Rose Girls
Order; January Pre-Order

Owner; Jenny Oaks

YouTube Reveals;


What I received;
Pack of cupcakes in “Save the Drama for your Mama”

8 ounce chunk bags
1.     Innocence
2.     Americana Smoothie
3.     Slurp

Thoughts;

The owner is so sweet. I live an hour away from the store and even though I paid for shipping she sent me a message asking if I wanted to come pick it up, I told her to go ahead and mail it. I got it the next day since I live so close. I just thought that was awesome of her to ask me.

I’ve known about Rose Girls for some time and I am so glad I finally took the plunge to actually try them!

Scent Descriptions;

Americana Smoothie; Blackberry Jam, Monster Cookie and Smoothie

Innocence; Raspberry Cupcake, Cotton Candy Frosting and Vanilla Lace

Save the Drama for your Mama; Pink Sugar and Monster Cookie


Slurp; Cereal Killer, Rice Krispie Treats and Sugar Milk





No comments:

Post a Comment