Friday, March 10, 2017

Bath & Body; Cosmic Cleanse Unicorn; Mystery Box

Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse Unicorns
Order; Mystery Box

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons

YouTube Reveals;


What I received;
Miracle Budder in the scent; Fizz Fairy
Tube of something in the scent Suicide Squad Goals; Unsure what this product is
Cosmic Cleanse Loofah Pouf in the scent On the Rocks
Tin of possible temple balm in the scent Cosmic Dreams
Tin of Miracle lotion bar in the scent the melting duck


Thoughts;
I have heard so many amazing things about this company and her products. The shipping was super quick and the price seems reasonable. I purchased a mystery box, so it would really be up in the air as to what I would get.

My only feeling so far is that some of the labels are hard to read and there are two products that I have no clue what they are! It would have been nice to have a business card and possibly some other information about the company and/or products.

Everything smells amazing and I will enjoy using it all



Scents Descriptions;
Fizz Fairy- Snow Fairy x Fizzy
Suicide Squad Goals- Serendipity, Strawberry, Raspberry, Guava, & Blonde Moment
On the Rocks- Honeydew, Lime Margarita & Fizzy
The Melting Duck- Pistachio Pudding Cake x Sugar Milk







No comments:

Post a Comment