Saturday, March 25, 2017

Wax; Chloe and Me; Loaves

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Order; Loaves

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/chloeanmecandles/
Owner; Staci Culp

YouTube Reveals;
www.youtube.com/watch?v=16GwSwNtKKo


What I received;
3 gymnastics themed loafs in the scent Summertime
One loaf, with hot air balloon in the scent Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies VBN

Thoughts;
I feel like Staci stays up all night thinking of ideas and things she can make with wax. From Pizza Slice wax tarts to over the top loaves and even her candles. She mixes scents like a master and her wax is perfect!

We were trying to think of something to give to Drew Ann's gymnastics coaches and with her talent, I knew Staci would be the go-to person for these. Of course when ordering something for others I had to order myself. I gave her full range and I love this balloon loaf, it's simple enough to where I don't have to hoard it and not feel bad about cutting it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment