Monday, March 6, 2017

Wax; February Melting


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A small scentsy warmer in the shape of a space ship in my son's room.
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my living room.
A white glade warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A beige glade warmer in my bedroom.

Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!

Office;

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Butterscotch Brulee
This was an 8 ounce Spikes Secret Stash candle, I love this scent! It had an amazing scent and was very strong. Very slow burning candle and very yummy.

Living Room;

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Jason’s Revenge
This was an 8 ounce tin candle that I purchased after Halloween. It smelled really good but wasn’t very strong, which is totally ok!

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Scent; Scarlets Bakery
This was a whipped candle. It was beautiful and smelled amazing. The scent wasn’t as strong as they previously have been. It burned very quickly, I was a little disappointed with it.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Cotton Candy Milkshake Lavender Milk
I have nothing bad to say about this scent or candle. This was an amazing scent and a very slow burning candle! I loved it and I hope that one day she makes this scent again!

Vendor; Mainstays
Scent; Island Party
I received this candle in a swap that I did. It was a 3 wick candle from Walmart. It smelled amazing on cold, but had nothing while burning. The candle itself burned perfectly.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Freddy’s Nightmare
This was an 8 ounce tin candle that I wish I would have bought all of them! This scent is truly amazing and even my husband loved it. As with Kushner Kreations it preformed very well.

Dylan Bedroom;
Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Blueberry Crunch Cake
I purchased this candle for my son as a Christmas gift. He loves blueberry and was begging me for a candle. This was amazing, it was the perfect amount of blueberry and cake mixed! It’s burned perfectly with zero issues!



Melting;
Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Scent; Lovely Lemon
I personally don’t care much for the lemon scents, I melted this in my son’s room and it actually smelled very lightly lemon, which was fantastic!

Vendor; Wax House Melts
Scent; The Kingdom Wakes to Rainbows
I melted this in chunks over several nights. It was a pretty light scent but it was very nice

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Scent; Fruitcake
I melted this sample in my family room warmer and it was pretty amazing! It filled up the entire room with a fruity fragrance!

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Scent; 3 Wishes Tea
I melted this in my family room and it filled the entire room! I normally don’t like the tea scents, but this was really good.

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Scent; Red Lipstick
This was a little bear, it was super cute and very strong!

Vendor; House of Usher Wax Musem
Scent; Carbonite Wax Tart
I was sent this scent shot in a RAOK or swap. I have never tried this vendor, I’ve only heard ramblings of them here and there. It was pretty good and the scent shot lasted a bit.

Vendor; Baciulis Creations now Penn Woods
Scent; Honeysuckle
I received this from an order. It was amazing!

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Scent; Eggnog
I received this as a sample from an order I purchased from an auction. This isn’t a scent that I would have chosen and it was very strong

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Scent; Rainy Day at Sea
I had purchased a flash sale item that she had, where you received several different scents. I have had this scent in a clam shell before and it was different than these little lips.

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Scent; Lemon Strawberry Sugar Cookies
This was melted in my youngest son’s room. I normally don’t like lemon scents, however this was more strawberry and sugar cookies, it was really good and smelled very sweet!

Vendor; Sweet Smells N Trinkets
Scent; Devil Wears Prada
I received this in a de-stash. I wouldn’t normally purchase from this vendor. This scent was very nice and preformed very well in my warmers. It was melted over time

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax
Scent; We Belong
I received this in a de-stash. As I don’t know the scent description I’m not sure what it should have smelled like, I did smell some patchouli and possibly something else. It wasn’t very strong or over powering.

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Scent; Kettle Corn & Candy Corn
This was a chunky tart that I purchased when she first started doing them. I chose the bakery option vs. fruity. The blends were super confusing but they certainly threw like champs and blended well together.

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Scent; Lemon Lavender
I am not a lemon fan, so I gave this to my son to melt. He loved it and it smelled amazing! It was more lavender than lemon!

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Scent; Hawaiian Splash
I had this one for a bit, I melted it in 4’s even though it was only two small tarts, but it was super amazing and very strong!

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Scent; Blueberry Sugar Cookie
My youngest daughter melted this in her room. It was one little fortune cookie and it was OMG amazing! Super strong

Vendor; Skye’s Soy Candles
Scent; Orange Cream Cupcake
This was an older clam shell purchased from a de-stash. The smell was amazing! Not so much cupcake but lots of orange! It preformed very well.

Vendor; Skye’s Soy Candles
Scent; Orange Juice Cake
Not this one was a perfect combination of cake and orange! It was very good and preformed very well.

Vendor; Granny’s Kountry Candles
Scent; Spun Lemon Sugar
I have never heard of this vendor, I received this in a de-stash. I am also not much of a lemon fan, however this was a great combo of lemon and sugar. It preformed very well and was actually pretty strong.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Misbehavin
This was a sample that I received in one of my last orders. My daughter stole this and melted it in her room, it was pretty amazing!

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Scent; Frosted Winter Berry
This scent was so amazing and strong!

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Scent; Taffy Blue Raspberry
Holy cow amazing! This was a scent shot, I melted it in halves. It lasted pretty much all day and preformed very well

Vendor; Essential Home
Scent; Lemon Sugar Cookie
This was a clam shell I received in a de-stash. It’s a K-Mart brand and it actually performed pretty well!

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Bobbie’s Blend
I purchased this tart for my daughter because she loves this scent. It is amazing and as usual performed very well!

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Scent; Sweet Winterberry
I love this scent, although I find it a little light it’s a very sweet scent.

Vendor; Nancy’s Wax Creations
Scent; Sherri P
Unsure what exactly this scent was or what type of wax it was made from, it smelled pretty good and had a faint vanilla scent. The scent didn’t last long and was light but otherwise performed well.

Vendor; Skye’s Soy Candles
Scent; Toffee Apple Crunch
This was an older clam shell from a de-stash. This was an amazing scent and performed very well

Vendor; Syke’s Soy Candles
Scent; Lemon Poppyseed
This was an older clam shell from a de-stash. This was an amazing scent and performed very well

Vendor; Willow Moon Candle Company
Scent; Porch Rocker
This performed very well and the scent was amazing!

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Scent; Gingerbread Cotton Candy Waffle Cone
This scent was amazing and I normally don’t like gingerbread scents. This was a chunk that I had cut up and have been melting over time. It preformed very well.

Vendor; Gem Delights Candles
Scent; Raspberry Bliss
I received this from a giveaway winning. It smelled very good cold and preformed very well while warm.

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Scent; Pink Vanilla Pound Cake
Love this scent! It preformed very well and scented my entire living room

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Scent; Rainbow Kissed Peaches
This was melted in my son’s room. If you like peach scents, you’ll love this one! It was a very true scent and preformed very well

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Scent; Rainbow Mango Tango
This was melted in my son’s room. If you like fruit scents, you’ll love this one! It was a very true scent and preformed very well

Vendor; Wax House Melts
Scent; The Kingdom Sleeps
This was a giant cupcake that was cut up and melted in my daughters room. This was absolutely amazing! It preformed very well and again, the scent was amazing!

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Scent; Caramallow Cookies
Ok, one of my favorite scents. I just love it. My only issue with this one was that it smelled burnt. I don’t think it’s my warmer because nothing else smells like that, but it was an older tart

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Scent; Citrus Trio-Twist
I melted this in my family room. It had a faint citrus scent on cold and I worried it wouldn’t have any scent while melting, it was barley there.



I will update this to add where you can order from these vendors!


Skyes Soy Candles;
Facebook; Unknown

Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich


Scarlet Raine
Facebook; Scarlet Raine
Owner; Tiffany Thibodeau


Willow Moon Candles
Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Unsure

Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Whispering Meadows
Owner; Erin Sahlberg


Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Wicky Wicky Wax
Facebook; Unknown
Owner; Cricket Kincaid

Wax House Melts
Owner; Jessica Buzzard-Hutchinson

House of Usher Wax Museum
Facebook; House of Usher Wax Museum
Owner; Unknown

Penn’s Woods Candle Company
Formally known as Baciulis Creations
Facebook; Penn’s Wood Candle Company
Owner; Lauren Baciulis

Nancy’s Wax Creations and Primitives
Facebook; Nancys wax creations and primitives
Owner; Nancy

Gem Delights
Facebook; Unknown

Owner; Brianna Pagel

No comments:

Post a Comment