Monday, July 3, 2017

June 2017 Wax Empties

YouTube;


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my kitchen.
A blue glade warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A Stardust Scentsy warmer in my bedroom.
A scentsy warmer in my living room
My daughters each have scentsy warmers


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Living Room;

Vendor; New Moon Candles
Scent; Dark Kiss
This was so strong and wonderful! The candle burned with perfection!

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Vineyard
This scent is amazing! This was a small candle but it packed a punch!

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Scent; Mulberry Woods
Ok, so this scent is sweet, woodsy and all around wonderful! This candle burned forever!


Melting;

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Scent; It's All Good.
This is an interesting scent and I'm really not sure if I like it. I've meleted several of them.
The scent description is; All Good - This scent reminds me of walking into an ice cream parlor with the scent of fresh made waffle cones! This sweet treat is a blend of sweet strawberries, creamy whipped cotton candy and waffle cone! Yup, it's all good!! fresh made waffle cones! This sweet treat is a blend of sweet strawberries, creamy whipped cotton candy and waffle cone! Yup, it's all good!!

Scent; Bluebery Sugar Cookie
This scent is amazing. Her blueberry is very real and creamy!

Scent; Vanilla Sugar Bean Noel
This was OMG yummy! It was the perfect mix of VBN and Warm Vanilla Sugar!


Vendor; Ladybugs Wax and Soap

Scent; Snowman Balls
There aren't any scent descriptions on her facebook page but this scent is so good!

Scent; Mystery Scent
Whatever this is, it was really good!

Scent; Strawberry Candy Cigarettes
I smelled no strawberry in this, it was very minty but strong. I didn't remind me of Candy Cigarettes at all!

Scent; Pineapple Orchid Black Coconut
This was a two pack of little popsickles, it was so cute. They smelled really good.

Vendor; Whispering Meadows

Scent; Lemon Orange Pastry
My son melted this scent in his room and the orange was very dominant

Vendor; Chloe and Me

Scent; Butterscotch Marshmallow Vanilla
Yum Yum Yum! This was a lighter scent while melting but it was so good! I used it over several meltings and just loved it!

Vendor; Scarlet Raine

Scent; Pineapple Mojito
This is not a scent that I would choose. I personally didn't like it. It wasn't very strong thankfully

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax

Scent; Whole Lotta Love
I couldn't find the scent description on the web site, so unsure what it is. It wasn't very strong and really didn't throw

Vendor; Glitter and Glow Scents Company

Scent; Black Magic
I couldn't find the scent description from the web site. I am unsure really what this is. This smelled amazing on cold but I smelled nothing while it was melting.

Vendor; Wax House Melts

Scent; Lollipops Pink Sugar
Um, OMG. This combo is amazing! I hoarded this jumbo cupcake forever because I didn't want the goodness to end

Vendor List and how to order;

Vendor; Kushner Kreation
Owner; April Kushner

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich

Vendor; Ladybugs Wax and Soap
Web; None
Owner; Molly Williams

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Owner; Erin Sahlberg

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; New Moon Candles
Owner; Nicole Roberts

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Facebook; Scarlet Raine
Owner; Tiffany Thibeadu

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax
Facebook; Unsure as vendor aren't allowed
Owner; Cricket Kincaid

Vendor; Glitter and Glow Scents Company
Owner; Katy Williams

Vendor; Wax House Melts
Owner; Jessica Buzzard-Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment