Thursday, June 22, 2017

Bath & Body; Soothing Times Ahead

Vendor; Soothing Times Ahead
Order; Soap and Lotion

Owner; Charlene Whyte

YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
Extra Length Purple Daze Lotion
Amethyst Healing Bath Soap

Extra “Love” received; Tropical Fusion Unicorn & Rainbow Fizz

Thoughts;
The first package I received was the incorrect order. I contacted the owner who said she would fix it right away. She did have to re-make it so I understood that it took a little longer to receive it.



I know that she works a full time job and does this on the side, but her TAT seems a little long, I think it's due to becoming very popular lately. The one thing I wish is that she didn't print the shipping label and not ship it for a week or so later, it's hard to watch it sit there.



All in all, I'm a happy customer and I hope this helps me get some relief.



No comments:

Post a Comment