Monday, July 24, 2017

Wax; Pixie and Toad Wax Works; First Order

Vendor; Pixie & Toad Wax Works
Order; First Order

Owner; Angela and Dena

YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
Unicorn Dreams Wax Loaf;
Berries, Candies and Cakes oh My (and some Fizzy too)!
Dreamy Clouds of Sweet Treats and Goodies Galore!

Slice of Life Wax Pie;
This delicious slice of cake is scented in layers of blue raspberry slushie and cake frosted with cotton candy

Iggy” Violet Dragon Wax Melt in the scent; Black Cherry Bomb

Floozy Blue Wax Melts; Scented in Cotton Candy dipped in Blackberry then dipped again in sprinkles

Thoughts;

I found this company through a general wax facebook group. I am truly unsure as to which one. I checked out their instagram and their web site and their products look so super cute.

The box came packaged very nicely in tissue paper. It did melt a little but that's to be expected with the summer, but it wasn't bad. Everything smells amazing on cold and I truly can't wait to melt it!

I love everything so far and their customer service was great! The web site is cute and very easy to use.

Updates: This seems to be a newer vendor. Their wax is adorable no doubt, but there was some issues that were brought up in the group Wax Chat (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Waxchat/) regarding packaging and other issues. Pixie and Toad responded with answers. The problem being is that they posted in their facebook group, which I even personally didn't know that they had. You can find the group here; https://www.facebook.com/groups/319134001868869/. The link above is their business page. I will add the screen shots at the bottom, after the pictures so that you are able to view their response. Now, personally since I ordered this wax in the summer, a little melting was normal. I received an email last night regarding the beautiful loaf pictured below that states they will be replacing it. I didn't ask for this but I am not going to turn them down. If the wax they used is considered "sub-par" I can't wait to see what it looks like with "good" wax.

I melted a fluzy blue melt in my family room warmer, not only was it amazing but it was really strong. The scent filled the room (which is about 1300 square feet) but it drifted up the stairs. I have confidence that is vendor is going to come through.

I also contacted them due to the email that they sent me about replacing the loaf. They stated that they are hoping to have all remaining orders and re-do's mailed out by Saturday 8/3. 





Today, on 8/7 I received the replacement loaf. You can see the difference. It is truly refreshing that they stood up and replaced them. I know first hand that that is not an easy thing to do.

To view my new video; https://youtu.be/32uD2wczlCA



No comments:

Post a Comment