Wednesday, September 6, 2017

August (2017) Empties

YouTube;


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my kitchen.
A blue glade warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A Stardust Scentsy warmer in my bedroom.
A scentsy warmer in my living room
My daughters each have scentsy warmers


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Living Room;

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Scent; Cookies & Cake. This candle preformed perfectly, smelled amazing and threw like crazy!

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Scent; Lollipops & Sweet Tarts. I love her lollipops, it is so amazing

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Scent; Pink Sugar Lollipops. This was an older candle and it was simply amazing!

Vendor; Yankee Candle
Scent; Vanilla Cupcake. I am not a huge Yankee fan. I find that their stuff has zero throw for me and I am always unsure of the candles. Personally I think their “look” is strange. Their candles do burn perfectly

Office

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Blueberry Lemon Buttercream. I was hoping the Blueberry and Buttercream would be more dominant, however the lemon was.


Melting;



Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Red Lipstick VBN; This was a bakery bag of tarts that I received some time ago, I was finally able to finish it! I love this blend and I love kushner!

Scent; Pink Sugar VBN; This was also a bakery bag of tarts that I finally finished. This blend is also one that I love and it of course preformed amazingly!

Scent; Raspberry Green Tea; This wouldn't have been a scent that I would have chosen, however it was not bad!

Scent; Circus Dream Cloud. Yum Yum Yummy! I love this scent.

Scent; Dr. Pepper Wedding Cake. So, I live off Dr. Pepper (and coffee), I also love cake. I figured this sample would be amazing together. I was unsure based on cold sniff, but it was amazing on warm!

Scent; Firefly. I think this one may have been a bit old. I have always had great luck with Kushner but this one just had zero scent

Scent; Caribbean Dream. Ok, again not one that I would have purchased however it was amazing!

Scent; Black Raspberry Champagne. Um, yes please. This was a great fruity scent!



Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More


Scent; Rainbow Sherbet Vanilla Waffle Cone Strawberry. This was an interesting blend to me. This was a cute loaf that I had won. The Strawberry was dominate which I would have thought that the rainbow sherbet would have been. Honestly the scent didn't last that long with this one.

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel. It's no secret that I am in love with this scent. This vendor makes the strongest by far and I can't get enough of it!

Scent; Red, White & Blonde. This was the emoji loaf that I had. It smelled wonderfully

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Passionate Kisses. This was a small cart that I received as a sample in one of my orders. This one smelled amazing. I have to say that it was a little light, however it was the perfect not too strong and not too light scent.

Scent; Hawaiian Splash. My son had stolen this one and melted it in his room. Even my husband loved it! It was a nice clean, scent that reminds me of outside and the sun.

Vendor; Frankie's Scents

Scent; Blueberry Muffin. This was a very true scent. It was melted in my son's room who loves blueberry and it performed very well

Scent; Green Apple. This was also melted in my son's room as it isn't my type of scent, but it was strong and preformed very well

Scent; Orange Soda Pop; This was a great orange scent!

Scent; Monkey Bread. This was a little too cinnamon for me, but it preformed very well

Scent; Pralines and Cream. This again is a scent that I wouldn't have choosen, however it's amazing

Scent; Pink Lemonade. This one didn't throw as well for me, but it was still very nice

Vendor; Ladybugs Wax & Soap

Scent; Cherry Crumb Pie; This scent preformed very well. It wasn't a knock you in the face cherry but it was strong enough to smell

Scent; Snap the whip; No clue what this scent actually was, it was very light on cold and almost nothing while heated unless you stuck your face in it

Vendor; Fire it up Candles

Scent; Egyptian Musk
This was a light musky scent. I generally find myself not ordering these types, however I seem to prove myself wrong about liking them when I melt them
Scent; Volcano. This was an interesting scent to me, because it's fruity but I can't place the fruit. It preformed very well over several meltings

Vendor; BeuTalli Wax Creations

Scent; Strawberry Cheesecake & Buttercream. This was the cutest little cupcake! It smelled amazing and I probably shouldn't have melted this in my bedroom

Scent; Lick My Blow Pop. First off, how can you resist that name? Second this was super yummy!

Vendor; Front Porch Candle Company

Scent; Vanilla Butter Fudge. I received this in a swap box. I have never ordered from this company and have heard some not so good things about this vendor. This was an amazing scent though and it's parafin wax, it preformed very well

Vendor; Blended with Love

Scent; Candy Fruit Swirl. I didn't like this on cold, but my son loved it. He melted it in his room and I can actually say that it was amazing!

Vendor; Chloe and Me

Scent; Lollipops. I love her lollipops. It's a house blend so it's not the same as the “bottle”



Vendor List and how to order;


Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Vendor; Frankie's Scents
Web; None
Owner; Holly Perry

Vendor; Ladybugs Wax & Soap
Web; None
Owner; Molly Williams


Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Vendor; Fire it Up Candles
Owner; Judi Cox

Vendor; BeuTalli Wax Creations
Owner; Sara Katherine

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; Front Porch Candle Company
Owner; Unsure

Vendor; Blended With Love
Owner; Ashley Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment