Thursday, September 7, 2017

Wax; Blended with Love; Coffee Sample

Vendor; Blended With Love
Order; Coffee Sample

Owner; Ashley Connor

YouTube Reveal;



What I ordered;
Mini Coffee Sample.
  1. French Vanilla Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow
  2. Mocha Frappuccino and Toasted Marshmallow
  3. Caramel Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow
  4. Hot Buttered Rum, Black Coffee & Toasted Marshmallow
  5. Black Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow
  6. Drunkin Hot Cocoa Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow
  7. Jamaican Vanilla Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow
  8. White Chocolate Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow
  9. Peppermint Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow
  10. Cinnamon Columbian Coffee and Toasted Marhsmallow
  11. Brown Sugar Hazelnut Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow
  12. Eggnog Latte and Toasted Marshmallow
  13. Snickerdoodle Latte and Toasted Marhsmallow

Extra “Love” received Pomegranate and Bamboo Hemp



Thoughts;

Super quick shipping and I honestly didn't look at the scent. I saw Coffee and was all in. I totally did not expect 13 different coffee scent. I saw where you could order one of her cups in any of the coffee scents, but I was wanting them all! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment