Thursday, February 1, 2018

Wax; January 2018 Empties

YouTube;


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

There are several warmers in the house, all of different types.


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Fire it up Candles

Scent; Dragon's Blood. I bought this because it's a scent that my husband likes but I forget how much I too like the scent! These candles burn perfectly and they are super strong!

Kushner Kreations;

Scent; Loopy Fruits. I finished out this candle in my office and it is so good and strong!

Little Pony Wax Creations;

Scent; Pink Sugar Lollipop. This smelled off to me and I couldn't really burn it so I scooped it out and melted the wax.


Melting;

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Blue Sage & Sea Salt. Although this scent was great at first, it didn't seem to last long.

Scent; Rain Water. This like the last was amazing but seemed to fizzle out. I really hope I'm not going nose bline

Scent; Vanilla Sandalwood. Now this one was super strong and lasting! Such an amazing scent

Scent; Sweet Vanilla Honey. Uggg, this is one of my favorites. At one time I went nuts and bought tons of it, so I put one pack in each of my boxes. I just love it


Vendor; Fire It Up Candles

Scent; Homemade Apple Pie. This was melted in my son's room and it smelled just like the real thing!

Scent; Banana Cream Pie. My son melted this and it was super strong!

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts

Scent; Wild Madagascar Vanilla. I love this scent and this tart was no exception

Scent; Blueberry Cornbread. This was a sample that I received with my order. It wasn't one that I would have picked since it has cornbread in it, but this was amazing!

Scent; Blonde Moment Pink Sugar. This scent lasted forever in this little tart!

Vendor; RoseGirls

Scent; Cider Delight. My son melted this and it was super strong

Vendor; Wax Workshop

Scent; Tea & Cakes Cake Batter Strawberry Soda Buttercream & Sugar Cookie. There was way too much going on with this scent. It smelled good on cold but I couldn't smell it when it was warm and melting

Vendor; MK's Scented Treats

Scent; Hera (Black Cherry Bomb) This was amazing and almost smelled fizzy!

Scent; Artemis (Bite Me) This was super good and strong!

Vendor; Starry Skies

Scent; Celebrate Blue Sugar Mango Pineapple. The Blue Sugar was dominant but all the scents blended together very nicely!

Vendor; Whispering Meadows

Scent; Sherbert Candy. This was totally amazing!

Scent; Candy Pail Ice Cream Scoop Bread. OMG Amazing. This was amazing and I loved every second of it!

Scent; Jungle Love. I am unsure what this scent was, but it wasn't for me.

Vendor; Wax House Melts

Scent; They All Float Here. This was so good! Smelled just like a sweet, ice cream type drink

Vendor; Warm Tarts Make Happy Hearts

Scent; Birthday Cake. This was RAOK'd to me and this wax is amazing! Super strong and long lasting

Scent; Strawberry White Cake. Wow just wow this was great and super strong!

Scent; All in the Puddin. This was an interesting scent, I was surprised by how good it was. And that I liked it!

Scent; Fluffy Pink Candy. This was a scent shot of their super unique scoopable. Normally I dislike scoopable wax, this really was no exception. This smelled amazing on cold, when I put it in the warmer it smelled great, for about 10 minutes then nothing

Scent; Lemon Cheesecake. This was super strong! It was so good even though I am not a lemon fan, I still liked this one!

Vendor; Chloe & Me Candles

Scent; Chocolate Cherry Cookie Dough. The cherry was dominant in this one but the rest came through and it was so super creamy smelling! So Yummy

Scent; Blue Sugar Medley. Ok, this was amazing! I wasn't sure on cold but when I melted it wow, just wow!

Scent; Blue Pink Sugar. Er Mr Grd, amazing

Scent; Blue Avobath. I was actually surprised that I liked this one. I think because the blue sugar was dominant but this was pretty good!

Scent; Blue Sugared Sage & Citrus. I liked this one on cold, but not so much while warm, it was my nose but it was pretty strong

Scent; Orange Strawberry Watermelon Lollipop. This was way fruity. The lollipop showed through on cold but it was the fruits that were dominant.

Scent; Pineapple Fizz. Ok, so I don't care for the scent of pineapple, but this was so super amazing! I loved it

Scent; Lollipops & Gummy Bears. OMG this was freakin' amazing and so strong!

Scent; Lollipop Candy Bag. Ok, so it's no secret that I love lollipop, but adding it with candy bag, yum!

Scent; Lemon Sugar Birthday Cake. I am not a huge fan of lemon scents, but this one was great! The cake was dominant so this was super yummy

Vendor; She Loves Cake

Scent; Ice Cream Shop (CC Cookies PB Cookies Mallow & Vanilla Waffle Cone) This smelled really good and it did get stronger the longer it sit, however it was still pretty light. It smelled amazing I just wish it would have been stronger.

Vendor; Frankie's Scents

Scent; Tropical Splendor. This is not my type of scent. Although it wasn't an over pouring scent it was still about medium

Scent; Blue Hawaiian. This one wasn't as strong as Frankie's normally is, but it still performed well

Scent; Grape. This was a true grape scent and very strong!

Scent; Orange 7 Up Pound Cake. This was a scent I received from one of her “mystery” bags that she had offered. It was not a scent I like nor one I would have purchased on it's own but it was a super strong clean smelling orange scent

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Pumpkin Zucchini Bread. Ok, I hate zucchini but everyone in my house minus myself loved this. It was super strong and the zucchini was definitely dominant

Scent; Fountain of Youth. Uggg, this was so good.

Scent; Wildberry Scone. This was so good and strong! I love this scent!

Scent; Shaving Cream OMG Olive. This was one that I didn't expect to like at all. It was pretty amazing and not too minty

Scent; Peanut Butter Cookie; This scent was amazing at tricking my husband into thinking I was baking cookies!

Scent; Shaving Cream Strawberry. This was another scent that I didn't think I'd like, but this was also super good

Scent; Shaving Cream Pink Sugar. OMG amazing! This was great!

Vendor; Pixie and Toad Wax Works

Scent; Cotton Candy Blackberry Fizz. This scent was amazing. It was pretty strong and went down fairly quickly

Scent; Black Cherry Bomb. This was a cute little dragon that I melted. Super strong

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Grape Bomb Pop. Ugh, I need tons of this along with her regular bomb pop! Such a great scent

Scent; The Grinch. I saved this one, but I couldn't anymore LOL. Pistachio Pudding Cake is the best

Scent; Bobbie's Blend. This is not a scent I like, but my daughter loves it! It's very fruity and performs great and strong.

Vendor; BB Melts

Scent; A thousand wishes. This was great! It was super strong and so good!

Vendor; BeauTalli

Scent; Caramel Macchiato. This was so good and yummy! It literally smelled just like the real thing!

Vendor; Blended With Love

Scent; Drunkin Hot Cocoa Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow. I loved this scent on cold. When it warmed up, it was super strong but I got a gingerbread scent from it, my husband said he smelled the chocolate, but unfortunately I just didn't like it

Scent; Caramel Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow. This one I loved! It was so good and I really wanted to get in there and drink it, but it's wax, so I didn't

Scent; Mocha Frappucchino and Toasted Marshmallows. This one was amazing! I loved this and didn't want it to end

Scent; Brown Sugar Hazelnut Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow. This one didn't have much of a scent to me. The Hazelnut was dominant but my nose didn't pick up anything else

Scent; French Vanilla Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow. This was one again that I wish I could have drank it! It was so good and vanilly! Yum

Vendor; Iddy Bitty Wax Factory
Scent; True Love. I found this tart on a shelf in my bedroom. It's old, it's been awhile since they have been open. It was palm wax and still had a cold scent so I threw it in and it still smelled amazing, I very much miss this company

Vendor; Mother Earth Creations

Scent; Caramel Apple Butterscotch Whipped Cream. I don't remember how I got this tart, but this was super good and I truly don't care much for the apple scents. Wow, this was good. She is now Farm Girl Organics!

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax

Scent; Pink Sugar. This was a scent shot that was sent to me. It was rock hard so I couldn't cut in half. I ended up melting the entire thing, although it had a scent, it didn't smell like pink sugar to me.

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Scent; Red, Blue & Blonde. This was a scent shot that I cut in 2. It was amazing and performed great

Vendor; Up North Creations

Scent; Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee. I have no idea where I even got this but it was super good and I loved it!

Vendor Information List;

Vendor; Fire it up Candles
Owner Judi Cox


Vendor; Rose Girls
Retail Store hours are 12-5 Tuesday-Friday and 8-1 Saturdays. Our address is 420 N Main St, Oshkosh WI 54901
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts
Owner; Carmine Unger


Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Vendor; Wax Workshop
Web; None
Owner; Lauren Aves

Vendor; MK's Scented Treats
Web; None
Owner; Mary Karol

Vendor; Starry Skies
Owner; Shia Lararo

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Owner; Erin Sahlberg

Vendor; Wax House Melts
Web; None
Owner; Jessica Buzzard

Vendor; Warm Tarts Make Happy Hearts
Owner; Shawna & Sis McGahey

Vendor; Chloe & Me Candles
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; She Loves Cake
Owner; Cheri Castle

Vendor; Frankie's Scents
Web; None
Owner; Holly Perry

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Vendor; Pixie and Toad Wax Works
Owner; Deena Mcarvey

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Vendor; BB Melts
Owner; Jackie Rose

Vendor; Blended With Love
Owner; Ashley Conner

Vendor; Farm Girl Organics
Formally known as; Mother Earth Creations
Owner; Alexis Lauture

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax
Owner; Cricket Kincaid

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich

Vendor; Up North Creations
Owner; Missy Hoehne

Vendor; Little Pony Wax Creations
Owner; Desiree Slayden

No comments:

Post a Comment