Thursday, February 1, 2018

Wax; Sweet Sensations; Valentine's Day Basket

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Order; Valentine's Day Bundle

Website; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich


YouTube Reveal;



What I received;
A cute valentine's mailbox filled with 7 heart shaped scent shots
  1. Sweet Tarts
  2. My Funny Valentine
  3. My Boo's Cake
  4. Call Me
  5. Lick my lollipop
  6. Cherry Merlot
  7. Roses are Red Violets are Blue

A personalized cute little lady bug
A bag of Lindorff chocolates


Thoughts;

The vendor is amazing at putting boxes/baskets together. They are always put together so nicely.

The Christmas basket I wish would have had more wax in it, but it was great. This box was perfect with these cute little scent shots! They all smell amazing.

I pulled the prize out of the Lick my Lollipops scent shot and it was a $25 Olive Garden Gift Card, which is perfect since it's my favorite place to eat!


Scent Descriptions;

My Funny Valentine; Wildberry Cookie Crumbs. An Amazing blend of cream, wildberries and sweet sugar cookie

My Boo's Cake; A rich fluffy white cake topped with rich mixed berries (Booberry Birthday Cake)

Call Me; A bold masculine scent

Lick my Lollipop; Lollipops, rainbow sherbet and lovespell

Cherry Merlot; Sweet Cherry and Cabinet Sauvignon

Roses are Red Violets are Blue; Red, blue and blonde. A fruity sweet house blend






No comments:

Post a Comment