Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April 2018 Empties

YouTube;


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

There are several warmers in the house, all of different types.


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!

Kushner Kreations

Scent; Easter Breakfast
Scent Description; Fruity Milk Cereal
Thoughts; Yum and Yum. This was such a great scent! The candle burned beautifully without any issues and smelled amazing

Scent; Honeysuckle Gummy Bear
Scent Description; The two scents combined
Thoughts; I would have NEVER combined both these scents together. This proves how amazing this vendor really is! I loved it

Scent; Grinch Pudding
Scent Description; Pistachio Pudding Cake
Thoughts; I love this scent and it was kushner's that introduced me to it. I love it. It's a great scent. This candle actually drown it's own wick so I wasn't able to finish burning it

Fire It Up Candles

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel
Scent Description; A rich, sweet vanilla sugar cookie with a slightly roasted marshmallow background and a hint of caramel.
Thoughts; This is my favorite scent, I truly wish I could find a “knock your socks off version” but this one was a close 2nd. It was very strong, it burned perfectly except that it left a think layer of wax on the outside of the jar

Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Fountain of Youth
Scent Description; A true caring blend of sparkling freshness, Fountain of Youth begins with fresh air notes and a hint of Japanese grapefruit. Middle notes of spring melons, rose, lotus blossoms, and lily of the valley follow. This spectacular fragrance sits on base notes of bamboo and white musk
Thoughts; This scent is amazing! This candle smelled super good and was strong. It burned cleaned with zero issues



Melting;

Sweet Sage Scents

Scent; Salty Sea Air
Scent Description; Crisp ozone, salty sea spray, seaweed, sun-weathered driftwood, and water lily.
Thoughts; This was a good outside type scent. It was strong and had a good throw to it

Scent; Apple Butter Caramel
Scent Description; Macintosh apple, steamed milk, cane sugar, vanilla bean, fresh nutmeg and creamy caramel.
Thoughts; This was really good. I'm not normally a fan of the apple butter scents, however I feel like she used apple + butter vs the apple butter and added the caramel, which was dominant. This made the scent very creamy and caramel scented!

Kushner Kreations

Scent; Red Lipstick
Scent Description; Notes of dark sweet cherry, violet, sweet coumarin, pink raspberry, light brown sugar, cotton candy, sensual musk, and a hint of French crème and tonka bean
Thoughts; This was an older tart but it was oh so amazing! I love this vendor, her wax always throws well

Little OliveTree Co.

Scent; Sweet Bread,
Scent Description; Fresh Baked Bread, Raspberry Jam and Cotton Candy
Thoughts; I didn't get much scent from this either on cold or while melting. I think the mix of scents would have been really good together

Posh Olive

Scent; Amazon Princess, Serendipity & Snow Cone
Scent Description; Nothing Listed
Thoughts; This smelled amazing! The Serendipity was dominant on cold, but while melting this was super good as all the scents blended together nicely

Vintage Chic Scents

Scent; Lavender Tangerine
Scent Description; None listed but this was a citrus lavender
Thoughts; This was really strong and I could smell it in my living room and kitchen. The scents belnded together nicely

Sassy Girl Aroma

Scent; Hot Apple Pie
Scent Description; None listed but the name says it all
Thoughts; This was super strong. It took over the entire upstairs of my house

Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Pink Berry & Tonka Bean
Scent Description; A luscious blending of pink berries, bergamot, pikake, musk, sugar cane, and tonka beans - this enticing blend is straight up girly. All flowers and sugar and everything sweet, but without going over the top
Thoughts; I love this scent, it preformed awesome and smelled super good

Scent; Candy Apple
Scent Description; Crispy apple, pineapple, and zests of orange; followed by middle notes of neroli and cinnamon; embodied with base notes of sandalwood, fresh musk, bamboo, and patchouli.
Thoughts; This was like magic, this is not a scent that I would have melted without having received it. It's pretty good and it the apple wasn't dominant, it all mixed together very nicely

Scent; Green Irish Tweed
Scent Description; Spicy-sweet blend of French verbena and lemon, a green Florentine iris and violet leaves, and sublime notes of Mysore sandalwood and ambergris.
Thoughts; I like this scent, but in a more open area than my small office. It's strong, which is why I think that the smaller space made it a little too strong for me.

Scent; Pink Sugar
Scent Description; A fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam on a dry down of musks
Thoughts; I love her pink sugar! It's so strong and amazing.

Scent; Everlasting Gobstopper
Scent Description; Peppermint, teaberry, wintergreen, spearmint, lemon, caramel and vanilla
Thoughts; I personally don't like the minty-ness of this one, however we melted it in my son's room and he loved it! It was super strong

Scent; Major West Loves Taffy
Scent Description; The scent is actually Tooth Fairy Taffy which is described as; a luscious blend of confectionery Sugar paired with Fruit Syrup of Wild Berry, Orange Crush, Black Cherry & Tangerine which are molded into Vanilla Taffy to create a sweet tooth, Bubble Gum dream!
Thoughts; This was an older loaf that I had. For the longest time I had issues just wanting to cut them up, I finally had a cutting party, cut them all up and wouldn't melt anything until loaves were gone. This was a super sweet scent, it almost had that sticky candy smell. It was really good but not a scent that lasted for a bit.

Scent; French Vanilla Tea & Cakes
Scent Description; A blend of French Vanilla and Tea & Cakes
Thoughts; I won this huge bat from one of her giveaways, like the loaves I didn't want to cut them! I finally did and this was a very good blend, I very much liked it

Scent; Clean Cotton
Scent Description; An intoxicatingly fresh scent; well balanced with just the right combination of citrus, powder, and woods.
Thoughts; This was amazing! It was super strong and smelled so clean and fresh.

Scent; Red Velvet Cake
Scent Description; The delectable aroma of freshly baked red velvet cake. This fragrance begins with top notes of dark chocolate, strawberry syrup, and red currant; followed by middle notes of cocoa powder, buttermilk, and sugar cane; while sitting on base notes of creamy sandalwood, Tonka bean, and vanilla extract.
Thoughts; This was so amazing! It was a super bakery cake scent and I loved it!

Scent; The Snozzberries taste like snozzberries
Scent Description; A fruity combination of sour cherries, fresh blueberries and ripened raspberries
Thoughts; Loved this one. Such a nice combo of berry scents

Scent; Cherry
Scent Description; Nothing different than cherry :)
Thoughts; Holy cow this was strong and it wasn't the chemical cherry that you sometimes get! It was awesome

Scent; Cherry Crumb Cake
Scent Description; A combination of sweet black cherries and sour cherries with a base note of a freshly baked southern flake crust
Thoughts; Loved this one. It smelled just like the real thing

Scent; Rock Candy
Scent Description; An explosive blend of the sweet jammin' berry trio of juicy ripe cherries, strawberries, and raspberries harmonized with hints of tangy citrus brought together by icy peppermint and sugary hard rock candy
Thoughts; I could totally smell the peppermint in this! Made me so upset because all these scents together (minus peppermint) is amazing! Generally I get the candy scents with this scent, but all in all it was pretty good

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel
Scent Description; A rich, sweet vanilla sugar cookie with a slightly roasted marshmallow background and a hint of caramel
Thoughts; I know this is a lighter scent, but this one was super light. This is unusual for this vendor as her scents are generally pretty strong

Scent; Chocolate Orchid
Scent Description; Reminiscent of true chocolate orchids, which smell like a fresh floral with undertones of real chocolate
Thoughts; I love this scent and this performed great! It was super strong and very good


Ramble On Wax

Scent; Fairy Feast
Scent Description; None Listed
Thoughts; This smelled super good and sweet on cold, and it was very nice while melting. It preformed very well and I really liked this scent

Thirty Street Crafts

Scent; Gingerbread Bros
Scent Description; Unsure
Thoughts; This was a great creamy gingerbread scent. It wasn't real strong but it was super good

Empire Alchemy

Scent; Black Hearts
Scent Description; Blackberry Lavender Fizzy Pop
Thoughts; This was freakin' amazing. It was so strong and fizzy. I would definitely need more of this

Scent; Bourbon Pecan Pumpkin Pie
Scent Description; Just as it sounds
Thoughts; Wow, just wow. I've never had this company before and twice this has blown me away. I would have never picked this scent to order but the Pecan was dominant so it had this awesome buttery creamy scent.

Dapper Daschshunds

Scent; Lavender Soda
Scent Description; Fizzy Lavender Soda
Thoughts; This preformed very well but I am unsure if I liked the scent. I feel like the Lavender and Fizzy Pop didn't mix well together

Fire It Up Candles

Scent; Strawberry Kiwi
Scent Description; Blend of fresh strawberries, rounded out with just the right amount of tart kiwi.
Thoughts; This was another strawberry that didn't have the “green” scent to it. It smelled super sweet and amazing

Scent; Caramelized Pralines
Scent Description; An irresistible blend of sweet warm vanilla caramel, dark brown sugar and butter-drenched pecans.
Thoughts; This was delicious! It was such a great scent and there was not a nutty tone to it at all! The caramel and brown sugar blended amazingly!

Scent; Hollyberry Mistletow
Scent Description; Crisp, fresh and full of surprise. Christmas is here and the smell of fresh mistletoe and holly berries dance through the air.
Thoughts; I love this scent, I don't care if it's a “Holiday” scent, I will melt it all year round!

Scent; Very Vanilla
Scent Description; An intense vanilla aroma, subtle touch of cream
Thoughts; I love vanilla, this wasn't as strong as I had hoped (I mean it's vanilla which isn't very strong) but it was amazing! It was a very nice creamy vanilla

Scent; Berry Bliss
Scent Description; A mouth-watering berry fragrance with top notes of red berry, mid notes of sheer floral, on a dry base of sweet musk.
Thoughts; This was really good, I very much enjoyed this scent, it was strong!

Hillbilly Wax Company

Scent; Southern Martini
Scent Description; Blue Sugar with kiss ass blackberry and a touch of lemon
Thoughts; Although this was a super strong scent, I didn't get any blackberry or even the touch of lemon, I just got all blue sugar (this is ok with me really). Maybe the blackberry toned down the blue sugar a bit. Although strong, this seemed to fizzle out pretty quickly

Zeep (z-ayp)

Scent; California Girl
Scent Description; Coconut cream, sweet strawberries, toasted marshmallow, and fluffy white cake
Thoughts; This was a good scent, however I had to stick my face into my warmer in order to smell it.

Scent; American Pie
Scent Description; Crisp sweet Mac apple with ripe juicy blueberries, topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
Thoughts; This was strong! The Blueberry was dominant and I couldn't smell the apple at all, but it was super creamy. I loved it!

The Purple Fox

Scent; Yabba Dabba
Scent Description; Unsure as it wasn't listed
Thoughts; This smelled super good. It was a medium throw but lasted

Rockets Candle Company

Scent; Sugar Cookie
Scent Description; None listed but I assume it's a sugary butter cookie
Thoughts; This smelled more than gingerbread cookie to me. I've had this company before and it's super strong, but this one I didn't like because I felt that it had that gingerbread.

RoseGirls

Scent; Sugar Milk Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Scent Description; Just as the name sounds
Thoughts; I decided to give this one a try, or maybe it came in a big Kahuana box, but I don't regret it at all. I am not a fan of pumpkin scents, but this was fantastic. It wasn't the strongest I've had from them, but it was super good

Scent; Sweet Sandalwood Lavender Smoothie
Scent Description; Vanilla Sandalwood, Sweet Lavender and Marshmallow Smoothie
Thoughts; This was such a good scent. I loved it, it wasn't super strong but it still packed an amazing punch. I took a chance on this one as I don't like them to be too musky, but this was perfect!

Hayden Rowe

Scent; Rocket Pop
Scent Description; Scent of Lemon Lime, Blue Raspberry and a pop of Cherry will bring you back to your childhood running after the ice cream truck on a hot summer day
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I would have hoped. The cherry was the dominant scent which was amazing!

Southbound Soap

Scent; Pink Serendipity Lemon Cake
Scent Description; Pink sugar, serendipity and sweet lemon pound cake.
Thoughts; This was amazing! I love serendipity and pink sugar, not always keen on lemon scents, however this wasn't dominant, but it was oh so good

Savory Scents

Scent; Cranberry Spice
Scent Description; A refreshing blend of cranberry relish and orange zests with hints of ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon
Thoughts; Cranberry isn't my cup of tea, I decided to melt this one, and it really didn't have much scent to it.

Bunny Sisters

Scent; Coconut Milk and Lavender
Scent Description; coconut milk, french vanilla, lavender
Thoughts; I love this scent and this one was super strong and just oh so amazing! Not too many vendors sell this one and I was super excited to see it in my swap box!

Abby Lane

Scent; Snow Fairy
Scent Description; A combination of light fruits and florals, peaches, bananas, and citrus is followed with soft florals of jasmine and wild violets on a background of warm vanilla and exotic musk
Thoughts; This was super strong! The notes mixed together so nicely

Scent; Grape Blow Pop
Scent Description; A classic grape scent with a hint of vanilla
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I'd hoped. I tried it in 2 different warmers and I just didn't seem to get much of a scent

Creative Enchantment

Scent; Candy Basket
Scent Description; Fruity candy. Jelly Bean, cherry, watermelon jolly rancher, and other fruity candy types
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I'd hope, however it was super amazing!

Scent; Cedar & Spice
Scent Description; Warm White Cedar wood topped with spicy notes of nutmeg and undertones of other spice warm and woodsy without being musky
Thoughts; This was super good! It wasn't really strong either, it was the perfect medium for this type of scent.

Scent; Lavender Sage
Scent Description; Herbal Lavender on a soft background of sage
Thoughts; This was good, I am always worried about sage scents, but this wasn't bad at all!

Scent; Mulberry Woods
Scent Description; Delicately sweet white Mulberry on a soft background of cedar and fir!Thoughts; This scent is amazing. My husband can even pick it out of anywhere. It's dark yet sweet, it's something completely different than any scent I've gotten from anywhere.

Wax House Melts

Scent; Dancing Clown
Inspired by Pennywise
Scent Description; Bite Me, Satsuma and Rose Jam
Thoughts; This was really good. The cherry Bite Me with Satsuma and the Rose Jam really just rounded the scent out

Scent; Nicols
Inspired by Orange is the New Black
Scent Description; Linen Flannel Sheets and Soft Bubbles
Thoughts; This scent did not go well in the kitchen, the scent along with food smells wasn't mixing, however this was amazing and clean!


*This vendor is no longer open

Super Tarts

Scent; Once Upon a Time
Scent Description; Serendipity, Ice Cream Scoop Bread & Marshmallow
Thoughts; I have never ordered super tarts, I've had a few different scents in swaps or RAOK's, this is my favorite scent. The serendipity and ICSB really go together nicely and the marshmallows really round it out

Little Pony Wax Creations

Scent; Blonde Moment & Bahama Fizz
Scent Description; Just as listed
Thoughts; This vendor's wax, to me, has a chemical undertone to it. It may just be my nose as others love her wax. I will most definitely purchase lotions from the vendor but I don't think I would purchase any more wax.

Scent; Rarity
Scent Description; Sweet Lavender, Pink Sugar & Vanilla
Thoughts; This one smelled amazing! This was a scent shot of my candle scent. I do love that she does that and in both the candle and this scent shot I didn't get any of that chemical smell that I've picked up in the other melts. This was strong and long lasting

Scent; Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher
Scent Description; Sweet sugary raspberry and tart blackberry highlight the mouth watering lemon, orange and sour green apple that make this scent unique. Inspired by Jolly Rancher Blue Raspberry candy
Thoughts; This scent had the chemical undertone that I get from some of this vendor's wax. I decided that since I love Blue Raspberry scents I was going to melt it anyway, It wasn't very strong and had a very week throw.

Scent; Berry Crush
Scent Description; Sweet cherries, strawberries, raspberries and sweet red currants with hints of sweet juicy plums kissed with a hint of lime and loaded with sweet sugar crystals.
Thoughts; This was really light. It was light on cold and while melting. I could get a scent if I put my nose really close to my warmer.

Chloe and Me

Scent; Salted Caramel Cookie Dough
Scent Description; Salted caramel mixed with cookie dough
Thoughts; OMG amazing, this was so good. The two scents mixed together amazingly

Scent; Christmas Butterscotch Cookie
Scent Description; French vanilla with butter, spices, and milk. Mixed with butterscotch
Thoughts; First off, these were the cutest like cookie Turkey's with legs tarts, and second they all smelled amazing!

Scent; Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Scent Description; That wonderful smell of homemade cookies without the calories! Tons of sugar, a combination of light and dark chocolate and vanilla. A sweet, rich decadent delight!
Thoughts; I love this scent. If your a bakery chocolate lover, this is the perfect scent! This was strong and lasted for a bit.

Scent; Mac Apple Vanilla Bean Noel
Scent Description; A blend of the two scents
Thoughts; The apple was dominant but the VBN really came through and it was a very nice kitchen scent

Scent; Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Bean Noel
Scent Description; a blend of the two scents
Thoughts; This had more of an apple background to me than pumpkin and then the vbn really came through.

Scent; VBN Medley
Scent Description; None
Thoughts; This was not my favorite, I almost got a green apple scent. It was strong and preformed beautifully, the scent just was not for me

The Scent Squirrel

Scent; Sunday Brunch
Scent Description; Pumpkin Waffles & Bourbon Soaked Raisins
Thoughts; This was super light, it seems that I have no luck with this vendor, I wish that I did as all her blends are very unique as is the name of her company

The Bathing Garden

Scent; Pagan Moon
Scent Description; An apple and pear groove under a blood red strawberry moon, kissed by swirling fall leaves.
Thoughts; This isn't a scent that I would have ordered based on the description, however it was amazing! It was a very good scent.

She Loves Cake

Scent; Princess Berry
Scent Description; Decadent bear claws layered with ripe strawberries and blueberries
Thoughts; This was OMG amazing! It smelled like berries and was pretty strong. I loved this one!

Scent; Traditional Mallow Christmas
Scent Description; Spiced Citrus, oranges, vanilla and fluffy marshmallow
Thoughts; Not really strong and I picked up mostly citrus and oranges. It was a good light living room melts, I just wish it would have been stronger

Aratas Country Bath & Body

Scent; Sailor Moon
Scent Description; Blue sugar House Blend
Thoughts; This was really good. I like the darkness of blue sugar so whatever this was blended with was super good!

Scarlet Raine

Scent; Caramallow Cookies
Scent Description; Irresistible gooey caramel, marshmallows and sugar cookies
Thoughts; I used to get crazy throw from this blend and other blends. It seems that her bakery blends are a bit weaker than they used to be. It's been awhile since I've ordered but it seems that the wax itself has changed

Blended With Love

Scent; Peppermint Coffee and Toasted Marshmallows
Scent Description; Peppermint, Coffee and Marshmallows
Thoughts; This was older and it was one my daughter took, I generally don't care for mint scents, but going into her room while it was melting wasn't bad, it wasn't a strong peppermint, the coffee was dominant and that was ok with me!

Designer Wax

Scent; Lavender Strawberry Buttercream
Scent Description; A mix of the 3 scents
Thoughts; This wasn't really strong but it was a great scent! This blend was amazing and I wish it would have been stronger

Gio & Turner

Scent; Fruit Loops & Buttercream
Scent Description; A blend of the 2 scents
Thoughts; The Fruit Loops was definitely dominant and I didn't get any of the buttercream. The throw was lighter so it wasn't very strong

Scent; Pumpkin Brulee
Scent Description; This scent is so yummy, we can't seem to get enough sniffs & whiffs from the bottle! You'll find notes of creamy pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon, cardamom, Vermont maple, rum, french vanilla and caramelized sugar. Oh so delicious
Thoughts; I got zero pumpkin from this scent. What it smelled like to me was burndt apple pie. It wasn't good, unsure if it was the vendor or the scent itself.

Frankie's Scents

Scent; Pink Cotton Candy
Scent Description; Pink Sugar Cotton Candy
Thoughts; Whatever she uses for Cotton Candy is amazing. Every cotton candy blend I've had from her has been amazing!

Blank Label

Scent; Be Our Guest
Scent Description; Not Listed
Thoughts; This was super light on cold and I honestly couldn't smell anything on warm. I wish I would have been able to in order to get a good feel on this vendor

FAT Wax & More
Love For All Things Wax & More

Scent; Kick Ass Blackberry
Scent Description; Strong top notes of tart blackberries, notes of sparkling citrus with just a touch of herb.
Thoughts; This was a super cute brownie bite. It smelled like strong blackberries

Flaming Star Scents

Scent; Charro
Scent Description; Fresh Baked Bread Vanilla Butter Cookies
Thoughts; Do not melt this scent in your bedroom. It makes you wake up craving cake LOL. It was more of a creamy butter scent and I didn't pick up much of the bread

Destination Wax

Scent; Passionfruit & Guava
Scent Description; Escape to the tropics with an exotic fusion of sweet passionfruit and tangy guava. We've blended notes of pineapple, pear, and strawberry
Thoughts; This was definitely a tropical scent and it wasn't for me. It was pretty strong and I could really get the pineapple

Cottage Bay Scents

Scent; Rainbow Sherbet
Scent Description; The aroma of fresh lime, pineapple, orange, and raspberry, with creamy base notes of vanilla
Thoughts; This was your typical rainbow sherbet scent. It wasn't very strong but you could smell it if you were next to the warmer

Wicky Wicky Wax

Scent; Cool Water
Scent Description; Nothing listed on the web site and it didn't smell like the cologne
Thoughts; This was really light, You could smell it if you were right next to the warmer

Das Deutsche Waxhaus

Scent; Brown Sugar & Fig
Scent Description; top notes of fresh figs, peaches, and passion fruit; followed by middle notes of coconut milk, vanilla orchid, jasmine, muguet, and freesia; well-balanced with base notes of vanilla beans, caramel, maple sugar, fig leaves, and musk.
Thoughts; This was amazing! This is a scent that I always forget is a good one and this was super strong

Lucy's Candles & Melts

Scent; Sweet Grass
Scent Description; The ozony aroma of fresh cut grass, clover, with a hint of wisteria.
Thoughts; This scent was not for me, however the wax itself preformed wonderfully

Vendor Information List;

Sweet Sage Scents
Owner; Michelle Moon

Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Little Olivetree Co
Owner; Jenn Schaetzle

Posh Olive
Owner; Unsure

Vintage Chic Scents;
Owner; Kirby Welsh

Sassy Girl Aroma
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Ramble On Wax
Facebook; None that I could Find
Owner; Unsure

Thirty Street Crafts
Web; None
Owner; Jessica Cates

Empire Alchemy
Owner; Anna Knaus

Dapper Dachshunds
Owner; Unsure

Fire It Up Candles
Owner; Judi Cox

Hillbilly Wax Company
Owner; Stacy Green

Zeep (z-ayp)
Owner; Ashley Kimminau

The Purple Fox
Owner; Unsure

Rockets Candle Company
Owner; Raquel Lynn

Rose Girls
Store Address; 420 N Main Oshkosh WI
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Hayden Rowe Candle Company
Owner; Christina Whelton

Southbound Soap
Owner; Rachael Wales

Bunny Sisters
Owner; Elizabeth & Jeannine Fischer

Abby Lane
Owner; Peggy & Courtney

Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Sweet Sage Scents
Owner; Michelle Moon

Super Tarts
Owner; Brandy Williams

Little Pony Wax Creations
Owner; Desiree Slayden

Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

The Scented Squirrel
Owner; Jess Dickey

The Bathing Garden
Owner; Unsure

She Loves Cake
Owner; Cherie Castle

Aratas Country Bath & Body
Web; Unsure
Owner; Irini Gounalakis and Sierra Mcmills

Scarlet Raine
Owner; Tiffany Thibedau

Blended With Love
Owner; Ashley Conner

Designer Wax
Owner; Unsure

Gio & Turner
Owner; Unsure

Frankie's Scents
Web; None
Owner; Holly Perry

Blank Label
Owner; Unsure

FAT Wax
Love For All Things Wax & More
Owner; Shell Chandler Zaiontz

Flaming Star Scents
Owner; Marcy Wilcox Maynard

Destination Wax
Owner; Rebecca Harris

Cottage Bay Scents
Owner; Jeanne Shaw-Pellin

Wicky Wicky Wax
Owner; Cricked Kincaid

Das Deutsche Waxhaus
Owner; Becky Smith

Lucy's Candles & Melts
Owner; April Gannett-Leeming

No comments:

Post a Comment