Thursday, May 10, 2018

Wax; De-Stash from Christine

De-Stash


YouTube Reveal;
No Video Done


What I received;

Vintage Chic Scents

Scent; Fred & Wilma Carousel Over pour
Scent Descriptions; Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispie Treats Gooey Marshmallows and Cotton Candy Frosting Vanilla Waffle Cone
Thoughts; This smells a little light on cold, however it does smell amazing at the same time!

Scent; Five Families Cookie Monster
Scent Descriptions; Sugar Cookies Whipped Cream Birthday Cake Vanilla Wafers Cannolis and Sugar Cookies Sugar Cookie Dough Buttercream Frosting Sugar Milk
Thoughts; This is a whole bunch of yummyness! It smells really good on cold and I am hoping that it's super strong while warm

Scent; Lucy in the sky with Cookies
Scent Descriptions; Buttery Cookies Strawberries Buttercream Icing Sprinkles
Thoughts; This smells super light on cold, I really would love for this to be crazy strong when I melt it!

Scent; The Girl Next Door
Scent Descriptions; Serendipity Lemon Custard Fruit Loops 7-Up Pound Cake
Thoughts; The Lemon is dominant on this, I am hoping that the serendipity comes though strong on this one!

Scent; Cookie Monsters Milk Glass
Scent Descriptions; Sugar Cookies Sugar Cookie Dough Buttercream Frosting Sugar Milk and Wildberry Cake Batter Sugar Milk
Thoughts; This smells so good.

Scent; Hitchock Presents; Cookie Monster
Scent Descriptions; Zucchini Bread Blueberries Cream and Sugar Cookies Sugar Cookie Dough Buttercream Frosting Sugar Milk
Thoughts; I very much dislike zucchini bread, however I don't smell it at all on cold, I am hoping that it doesn't come through while warm

Scent; Sweetheart Smoothie
Scent Descriptions; Sweet Candy Marshmallow
Thoughts; I smell the sweet candy and it smells good.

Scent; Marshmallow Man
Scent Descriptions; Gooey Marshmallows
Thoughts; This does smell 'gooey”, it smells really good and sweet

Waxincredibles

Scent; That Sugar Cookie Dough
Scent Descriptions; Sweet Corn, creamy buttery notes with hints of milk sugar and sugar cookie dough
Thoughts; This smells so good. It's very yummy and creamy

Scent; Sweet Sugar Bomb
Scent Descriptions; Pink Sugar and Marshmallow Bomb
Thoughts; This smells a little light to me but very good and creamy

Scent; Rum Raisin Ice Cream
Scent Descriptions; Rum Ripened raisin, gold rum ice cream shoppe
Thoughts; This smells super good, and I'm shocked that I Think that.

Scent; Apple Butterscotch Cake
Scent Descriptions; None Listed
Thoughts; This has a different scent to it than apple, maybe it's just my nose

Scent; Bunny Bliss
Scent Descriptions; Birthday Cake, blueberry muffin, sugar cookie, marshmallow peeps
Thoughts; All kinds of yum in here. This smells so good!

Scent; Noel's Candy Apple Cupcakes
Scent Descriptions; Wintery Candle Apple, Cupcakes at Tiffany's, Vanilla Bean Noel and Fire Roasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; This is super yummy! I love this on cold and hope that it's just as great while melting!

Scent; Cloud 9
Scent Descriptions; Lavender Vanilla blends with a clean floral scent of juicy citruses intermingled with florals of rose, jasmine and violet with a base of cedar and sandalwood
Thoughts; This smells soft and clean, I don't get much floral, just the clean type

Brittany's Sweet Tartz

Scent; Christmas Splendor
Scent Descriptions; Not Listed anymore
Thoughts; This smells like a fresh cut christmas tree!

Scent; Aspen Winter
Scent Descriptions; None listed anymore
Thoughts; This has a mint hint to it. Not sure if it's going to be my scent

Scent; Pine Cones
Scent Descriptions; None Listed
Thoughts; This smells pretty good. I'm sure it will be great melting!

Warm Tarts Make Happy Hearts

Scent; Vanilla Crunch Cake/Malva Pudding Cake
Thoughts; This smells amazing on cold!

Scent; Butterscotch/Marshmallow/Pie Crust
Thoughts; This smells really good also!
Scent; Strawberry Lemon Fizz
Thoughts; The lemon is dominant and I'm not sure if this is going to be my scent

Penn's Wood Candle Company

Scent; Huckleberry Harvest
Scent Descriptions; a bouquet reminiscent of blueberry with raspberry, grape, strawberry and peach
Thoughts; This is one that I really can't descide if I like it or not!

Scent; Blue Agave
Scent Descriptions; begins with top notes of Kaffir lime, lemon zests, apple, and black currant;  followed by middle notes of lily of the valley and rose petals;  sitting on base notes of oakmoss and white woods.
Thoughts; This is floral and I'm totally good with that! It smells really good

Woof Wicks

Scent; Bear Claws & Sweet Bakery Dough & Mexican Fried Ice Cream
Thoughts; This smells amazing! Super Strong and I love it!

Scent; Wildberry Mousse & Pancakes
Thoughts; Yum, this smells like a fantastic breakfast!!

Sweet Sage Scents

Scent; Moose Cookies
Scent Descriptions; Wildberry Mousse Sugar Cookies
Thoughts; This is wonderfully amazing!! Love it

Vintage Road Candles

Scent; Rose Jam Vanilla Tea & Cakes
Scent Descriptions; Rose Jam, Vanilla Bean Noel and Tea & Cakes
Thoughts; The Rose Jam is dominant but that's ok. I am hoping the VBN comes thought

Destination Wax

Scent; Banana Apple Bread
Thoughts; This isn't my scent, but I know several people in my house that will love it!

She Loves Cake

Scent; Cherry Cotton Candy
Thoughts; I find that this vendor has lighter wax, but it's still there and it still smells good

Designer Wax

Scent; Pink Champagne Blue Cotton Candy
Thoughts; This smells great! I was shocked that this is another scent that I liked

Sassy Girl Aroma

Scent; Stop and smell the flours
Scent Descriptions; None that I could find
Thoughts; This smells awesome and bakery!


Thoughts;

I purchased a de-stash once when I first entered the crazy world of on line small business wax. It was all the same vendor and it wasn't the best experience. I know that Christine is a lover of wax and has purchased everything herself. She tends to de-stash what she doesn't like.

She filled this envelope full for $28. There are some vendors that I haven't tried and it makes me happy.

I have never ordered vintage chic scents. I have heard good and bad things about the wax, and I know that it used to be crazy re-stocks and people freaking out so I just overall avoided it. I have had a few tarts here and there but never any of the “popular” scents, these all smell good on cold and I am really hoping that they are strong on warm!

I've never heard of waxincredibles really. This is my first experience with this vendor and I have plenty of scents to choose from!

Brittany's Sweet Tartz is a vendor that I have seen around but have never ordered or even looked at her site. These are more wintery scents but I will still melt them!

Warm Tarts Make Happy Hearts is a vendor that I've been RAOK'd before. Their scents tend to be nice and strong!

I am super happy with this de-stash and love almost everything I received!






No comments:

Post a Comment