Monday, May 14, 2018

Wax; The Unicorn Spa; First Order

Vendor; The Unicorn Spa
Order; First Order

Owner; Christy Reese


YouTube Reveal;

None posted


What I received;

Chunk in “Let's Talk About Wax Baby” which is listed as Strawberry, Watermelon Birthday Cake.

Wax pie in “Unicorn Pebbles” which is listed as Fruity Pebbles, Strawberry, Raspberry, VBN, Sugar Cookie, Birthday Cake Vanilla Butter Fudge”

Wax pie in “Unicorn's Birthday Breakfast” which is Pistachio, Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles Birthday Cake

Unicorn Wax Melt in “Cute but Psycho” which is Cotton Candy Birthday Cake

Extra “Love” received; clam shell in “Malibu Unicorn” Clementine VBN Pink Sugar


Thoughts;

The shipping was super quick, everything truly was RTS.

Her colors are amazingly bright and beautiful. Everything smells a little light on cold, but I don't ever judge by that.

Going back through and smelling these a few days later everything smells great! I'm not sure if it was just the mailing and being outside that made it a little light.

I also know that this vendor has a reputation, which is why I choose not to post the video I made. To answer the question, yes, if I was one that had a bad experience I wouldn't have ordered, however I like to judge something for myself. Hopefully if money/product is still owed the owner took care of these things behind the scenes and everyone was made whole.







No comments:

Post a Comment