Thursday, March 21, 2019

Wax; Tea Time Tarts; Llama Sampler

Tea Time Tarts; Llama Sampler

Owner; Bea De La Rosa

YouTube Reveal;

https://youtu.be/YJv8r_m7KuI

What I received;

Llama Sample

Mango Berry Confetti Cupcakes; Yellow cupcake, Whipped Mango Frosting and Raspberry Sugar Sprinkles

I received two of this scent. I will share the duplicate with someone who I know will like it. I do like that the Mango isn't dominant as that's not my favorite scent


Candy Floss; Pink Sugar, Blue Coconut and Cherry Pixels (Pink Sugar Crystals and Rip Cherries laced with Lemons and Limes)


I am game for candy scents, anytime. I just wish this didn't have the Lemons & Limes in it. That's just my scent preference though




Strawberry Moo Juice; Sweet Strawberries & Milk


I really like this one. The Sugar Milk really comes out and blends nicely with the strawberry on cold

Glamping in the Woods; Instantly evoke the mystery and beauty of enchanted woods. Twilight Woods Type

This is a spot on Twilight Woods dup and it's very nice


Don't Kale my Vibe; Green Tea, Peppermint, Lavender & Chamomile

This is not my scent at all. I will giving this to a friend


Blackberry Jelly Doughnut; Buttery fried dough, sparkling sugar & blackberry jelly


This scent is really good and smells amazing!

The Hangry Lady


Extra “Love” received; Mouse tart in Under Pressure; Take a breather with our pressure relieving blend of camphor, eucalyptus & Spearmint

I keep these for when someone is sick



Thoughts;

It took a bit to get this considering it was RTS, but it came packaged nice and everything is not only super cute but it does smell really good on cold


No comments:

Post a Comment