Monday, March 18, 2019

Wax; Midnight Day Dream Wax Company; First Order

Midnight Day Dream Wax Company-Sample Order

Facebook; Not on Facebook that I could find
Owner; Harrison

YouTube Reveal;

https://youtu.be/xuBzj5zVTp0

What I received;

Cupcake at Tiffany's Sampler
Fall Breakfast at Tiffany's = Exactly as it's named
Hazelnut Cappuccino at Tiffany's = Vanilla Hazelnut Cappuccino & Cupcakes at Tiffany's
Strawberry Cake at Tiffany's = White Cake, Sweet Strawberry Jam & Cupcakes at Tiffany's
Cookies N' Cream at Tiffany's = Exactly as it's named
Churro Donuts at Tiffany's = Glazed Churro Donuts & Cupcakes at Tiffany's
Tiffany's Cookie Monster Cookie Jar = Cookie Monster, Cookie Jar & Cupcakes at Tiffany's

Captain Crunch Berries Sampler

Crunch Berry Zucchini = Zucchini Bread & Captain Crunch Berries
Crunch Berry Ice Cream = Churro Ice Cream & Captain Crunch Berries
Crunch Berry Smoothie = Vanilla Smoothie & Captain Crunch Berries
Cotton Candy Crunch Berry Fluff = Cotton Candy Frosting, Marshmallow Fluff & Captain Crunch Berries
Frankenboo Crunch Berry = Frankenberry Cereal, Boo Berry & Captain Crunch Berries
Crunch Berry Butterscotch Pie = Butterscotch, Pie Crust & Captain Crunch Berries

Extra “Love” received; Cuckoo for Cookies and Lavender Taffy (Sweet Lavender & Salt Water Taffy)

Thoughts;

I was a little bummed to find out these were all 1 ounce scent shots. I wasn't paying close enough attention to either the video I was watching or the order itself. I saw these two samplers were still available and ran with it.

Dye Free I could go either way with. I attempted this when first starting my own company and was told by several people that it's too boring. I can't say I disagree. 

Everything does smell good on cold (except the zucchini one I didn't smell that)

The shipping was super quick. It was shipped the same day I ordered!

Would I order again based on ordering/shipping/cold smell, I doubt it as these prices are rather steep.






No comments:

Post a Comment