Thursday, March 14, 2019

Wax; Simply Southern; Winnings

Simply southern

Owner; Heather Clack

YouTube Reveal;

https://youtu.be/sv3Rp3U4TFs

What I received;

Bakery bag; Pistachio Cake & Lemon

The Pistachio Cake is dominant with the lemon in the background. 




Egg Tart scented in Orange Quackers; Orange sherbet Sweet Coconut Vanilla Cream

This smells great! Very nice blend



Flower tart scented in Between the Sheets; Pistachio Pudding Cake Coconut Cream Pie Toasted Marshmallow

This also smells great on cold. The Pistachio Pudding Cake is dominant



Scent Shot; Gain Laundry Type

This definitely smells like laundry fresh from the washer



Sample in Backyard Pool Time; Fresh Cut Grass & Jolly Rancher

The fresh cut grass is dominant and it is not a scent for me





Thoughts;

I was added to a group where the contest was to add someone to the group and say what you most like about spring. I happen to win and this is what she sent me.

Everything smells strong on cold and even though I will be sharing some of this I will melt most of it myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment