Thursday, June 20, 2019

Wax; Destination Wax; First Order

Destination Wax


Web; destinationwax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX
Owner; Rebecca Harris


YouTube Reveal;

https://youtu.be/PyWAb-Sqbkc

What I received;

Scent shot in Vanilla Dream Cake; Layers of rich vanilla cake, marshmallow buttercream, confetti sprinkes, crushed sugar cookies
Thoughts; This smells amazing on cold. This is the type of vanilla that I love

Coffee Sample; 9 Scent Shots

Coffee Black; Freshly brewed slightly bitter black coffee
Thoughts; This smells just like a nice, strong cup of coffee!

Orange Vanilla Coffee; Light Roast Coffee laced with orange and vanilla
Thoughts; This smells different. The orange is a little off to my nose but I will melt it and see

Moonspice Cookie; Sugar Cookies, Coffee and Celtic Moonspice
Thoughts; This is a total hmmm am I going to like this? I am not the biggest fav of celtic moonspice but I will see

Coffee; Hazelnut; Hazelnut Coffee
Thoughts; I love this scent

Black Vetyver Coffee; Compared to Jo Malone; “Black Vetyver Cafe” Black Coffee, Vetiver, incense and sequoia
Thoughts; This is interesting. I am not sure if I will like this one and I am not familiar with Jo Malone. It actually smells really good on cold

Coffee; Espresso Macchiato; Rich espresso, sweetened with a dash of steamed milk
Thoughts; OMG, this smells so good! I honestly think this is my favorite

Coffee; Coco Kona Mocha; Rich kona coffee with chocolate, vanilla cream, coconut and a bit of cardamom
Thoughts; This is also a favorite. Such a nice scent!

Coffee; Epic Day; A blend of rich dark coffee, cinnamon, clove and pink peppercorns
Thoughts; I do not like this one at all on cold. It's too clovish for my nose. I will attempt to melt a piece of it

Coffee; Peppermint Mocha; Dark Coffee, flavored with a perfect balance of fresh peppermint and chocolate
Thoughts; This is not my scent. I will be passing this one off

Extra “Love” received
Vanilla Snowflake; Creamy vanilla and warm woods sweetened with a dash of coconut “BBW Type”
Thoughts; I love this! I am a vanilla fanatic and this smells amazing on cold

Lavender Rosemary; A sweet blend of lavender, sage and rosemary
Thoughts; I am unsure if I like this, I may give this one away

Baked Cinnamon Apples; Baked apples spiked with cinnamon, clove and nutmeg
Thoughts; This truly smells authentic. It does not smell like the fake cheesy apple


Thoughts;

I have been trying to order from this vendor for awhile. I hear she has an amazing vanilla sample that I Have yet to get my hands on.

I saw a video of someone who had just gotten her coffee sample, I took the chance and went over and she had some available. Some of them are interesting blends but I will melt them all except for 2 scents that I will send to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment