Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wax; RAOK from Midnight Day Dream Wax Company

I recevied a wonderful RAOK from Harrison of Midnight Day Dreams Wax Company.

This was unnecessary and wonderful to receive. It was a total surprise.

The note states;

Hello Amanda you ordered from me a few months ago and I didn't realize you are a fellow vendor! I also very much appreciate the YouTube vid! I love watching your reviews/empties! Hope you enjoy these goodies Harrison”

To think of me is amazing, I know there are people out there that are much more deserving than myself.

Check out this vendor;

Midnight Day Dream Wax Company
Facebook; Not on Facebook that I could find
Owner; Harrison

What I received;

Scent Shots;
Super Strawberry Raspberry Guava; Strawberry, Raspberry Guava, Gumball Machine & Fruity Loops
Brewed Awakening; Vienna Cafe & A slice of Angle Food Cake

Wheel Tarts;
Ultimate Fall Breakfast; Fall breakfast, almond pastries, bear claws and mega marshmallow
Peeps Cotton Candy Twinkies
Lemon Pistachio Pound Cake
Watermelon Fizz; Watermelo Snow Cone & Mountain Dew (Type)

Moon Tarts;
Friday the 13th; Caramel Apple Cider & Snickerdoodle Cookies
Royal Blue Cookies; Blueberry Jelly & Royal Sugar Cookies

Jack O' Lantern Tart;
Brulee Sugar Cookies Molasses Cookies

Small Sample Size
Pink Sugar Cookie Birthday Cake
Mermaid's Lavender Birthday Cake

Thoughts; Seriously how nice of him to send these to me. I feel like he catered to all my scent preferences based on my videos! This shows that he truly does care about his customers and this does not go un-noticed!



No comments:

Post a Comment