Monday, April 13, 2020

Wax; Empties: 3/31-4/9/2020

YouTube;




Disclaimer/Discloser;
All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors
These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors
I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance

Things that drive me crazy;
No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?

All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done


I use the following warmers;
20 watt glade warmer in my office
20 watt glade warmer in my family room
20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen
20 watt glade warmer in my son's room
20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)
25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room
15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom
15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom

The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.

Where to find me;
waxidentscandles.com
Instagram @ Waxidents



Candles;

Scent Works by Harry Slatkin
Scent; Marshmallow Woods
Scent Description; Marshmallow, Patchouli, Cedarwood & Amber
Thoughts; This candle needed to be baby sat in the beginning. It smelled amazing and burned beautifully in the middle, then at the end it drowned it's own wicks

Melting;

Vendor; Savannah Blue
Web; www.savannahbluewax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/195429970969513
Owner; Amy Christensen

Scent; Witches Night
Scent Description; Blackberry, Lavender Vanilla & Vanilla Bean Noel
Thoughts; This was amazing, it was fruity clean
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Falloween
Scent Description; Macintoch Apple Cake, Marshmallow Fireside & Vailla Bean Noel
Thoughts; I really didn't much from this scent, I wish I would have
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Cafe Noir
Scent Description; Rich black coffee with a touch of cream
Thoughts; This was so nice! I loved this rich strong coffee scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lydia
Scent Description; Apple Harvest, Coconut Milk and Lavender Fields Forever
Thoughts; I didn't get any apple from this, however it was super nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma
Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Scent; Barretts Double Dose
Scent Description; Spearmint, Lavender Vanilla Noel Blue Sugar
Thoughts; This was ok, it honestly smelled like spearmint gum
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Asian Sandalwood
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was your typical sandalwood scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Addison
Scent Description; Blackberry pink peony & cream
Thoughts; This was amazing! It was so strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Logan's Room
Scent Description; Sweet violet petals and old fashioned powder with a light floral top note.
Thoughts; This one was nice. I have had this before and it was light, this one was stronger, maybe I had more wax this time
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Beach Nights
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was nice, it was a fresh beachy scent. I'm glad I got to try this by itself
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Wints
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a cinnamon scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Sea Minerals
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was really nice and clean
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Rose Girls
Web; https://www.rgwax.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Scent; Strawberry French Toast
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This wasn't the strongest, but it truly smelled like toast with strabwerry jelly
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Bonfire Bliss, Monster Cookie & Snickerdoodles
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was interesting. I would have not thought to add all this together but it works!
Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Salt Mountain
Web; https://saltmountainmelts.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2147804212210251/
Owner; Amanda Dixon

Scent; Black Magic
Scent Description; Blackberry merlot + cedar + amber + sandalwood + smoky whiskey + tobacco flower + marshmallow + patchouli
Thoughts; This smelled like black tea to me
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Summerland
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was nice
Hit or Miss;

Vendor; Ebony Violet
Web; https://ebonyandviolet.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/EbonyViolet/
Owner; Si Moore

Scent; Tonka & Oud
Scent Description; Powder, Amaretto, tonka, balsam, rum, light musk, dark musk & Oud
Thoughts; This is a single scent that I really enjoy and this one was pretty good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Night at the Beach
Scent Description; Gooey S'mores, Salty Sea Breeze & Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; I am really just not sure what I feel about beach nights
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Vendor; Rocket's Candle Company
Web; https://www.rocketsmelts.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/RocketsCustomMelts/
Owner; Raquel Hinton

Scent; Lavender Coconut Cookies
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This is one with lavender and food that I just didn't like
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Sassy Shop Wax
This is a UK Vendor

Scent; Snow Fairy
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This is the nice fruity scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Ruby Rose
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was really strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Teddy Bee's
Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com
Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith

Scent; Witches Be Crazy
Scent Description; Birthday cake, pecan waffles, sugar cookie dough, and a pinch of cinnamon spiced vanilla
Thoughts; This was so good! It was a nice creamy scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; The Long Farewell
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Twilight Woods, Pink Sugar, with a hint of lavender and vanilla
Thoughts; I loved this one, it's so good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; The Glitterati Candle Company
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo
Owner; Janine Jenzano

Scent; Blue Sugar Banana Nut Bread
Thoughts; This wasn't so bad, I was worried the banana would be dominant but it wasnt
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cake Batter Cotton Candy Frosting Sugar Cookies
Thoughts; This was so good! It was nice and strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Blueberry Cobbler Vanilla Ice Cream
Thoughts; I feel like the vanilla ice cream toned down the blueberry cobbler too much
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lavender White Tea Vanilla Bean Noel
Thoughts; This was super light, I honestly didn't get much from this
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Citrus Shower & Herb
Thoughts; This wasn't bad, it was atually pretty nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Fruity Rings Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; This was mostly fruity rings
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Double Sugar Cookie Sugar Milk Buttercream Frosting
Thoughts; This was so nice!! It was so amazing and yummy
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Amazon Mist & Blackberry Plumb
Thoughts; This was nice, it was very berry
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders
Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/
Owner; Jennifer Westing

Scent; Pomegranate Satsuma Strawberry
Thoughts; This was ok, it wasn't the strongest fruity scent
Hit or Miss; Both

Scent; Tropical Pistachio Macaroons
Thoughts; This smelled really nice on cold, however it wasn't much on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Old Crooked Trail
Web; www.oldcrookedtrail.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/OldCrookedTrail
Owner; Kassie Uhl

Scent; Top of the World
Scent Description; Oregon Honey Cornbread & Whipped Buttercream
Thoughts; This was really light
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; The Pink Ladies
Scent Description; Pink Sugar, Pink Chiffon Cotton Candy
Thoughts; This was nice, it was a very “pink” combo of scents
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Handwerks
Web; www.handwerkswax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/handwerkswax/
Owner; Sam Woodruff

Scent; Plum Fried Flappers
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a small piece of wax that I melted in a tea-light warmer. I just didn't get any scent from it
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Cactus & Sea Salt
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was nice! It was a small piece but it threw nicely
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Epic Wax
Web; https://epicwax.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/epicwaxmelts/
Owner; Jeremy Puth

Scent; Pumpkin Pecan Waffles with Strawberry Jam
Thoughts; This was very nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Zeep Bath & Wax
Web; https://www.zeepbath.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/zeepbath/
Owner; Ashley Kimminau

Scent; Orange & Cranberry
Thoughts; This was a spicy cranberry and that's all my nose picked out
Hit or Miss; Both

Vendor; Closet Full of Wax
Web; https://www.closetfullofwax.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/Closetfullofwax/
Owner; Michelle Holdt

Scent; Pretty In Pink
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a little light
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Sniff My Tarts
Web; http://www.sniffmytarts.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sniffmytarts/
Owner; Donna Haslam

Scent; Bake Shop Blackberry Orange Splash
Thoughts; I didn't get anything from this at all
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Villanous Wax
Web; https://villainouswax.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/VillainousWax/
Owner; Holli Harrison

Scent; Earl Grey Tea, Apple Slices & Freshly Brewed Espresso
Thoughts; I wish the coffee would have came out more
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; The Bathling Garden
Web; www.thebathinggarden.com
Facebook; No Group
Owner; Shannon

Scent; When Wonderland Dreams
Scent Description; Wild berries blend with sugar crystals and powdery white florals for a sleep full of dreams
Thoughts; This was pretty nice, it was a sugery berry scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Keep Your Temper
Scent Description; Fresh lemongrass and lemon curd is topped with a layer of marshmallow
Thoughts; This smelled like floor cleaner
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Empire Alchemy
Web; www.empirealchemywax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax
Owner; Anna Knaus

Scent; Harvest Joy
Scent Description; Vanilla crumb donut blended with brandy soaked walnut and pecan, sweet pear and cinnamon fig jam topped with vanilla icecream
Thoughts; OMG this was so nice! It was super strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Super Tarts
Owner; Brandy Tarts

Scent; Once Upon A Time
Scent Description; Serendipity, Ice Cream Scoop Bread & Marshmallow
Thoughts; One of my favorite scents!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Bath & Body

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations
Owner; April Kushner

What; Sugar Scrub
Scent; Sugar Cookie
Thoughts; I love her scrubs! She calls them Shower Slushie but they leave your skin feeling super soft
Hit or Miss; Hit

What; Lip Balm
Scent; Good Guy
Thoughts; Her lip balm is perfect
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Lush

What; Conditioner
Scent; American Cream
Thoughts; I used all of this because I purchased it, I loved the smell but did not like what it did to my hair
Hit or Miss; Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment