Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Wax; Empties: 4/10-4/27/2020

Wax Empties: 4/10-4/27/2020

YouTube;



Disclaimer/Discloser;
All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors
These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors
I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance

Things that drive me crazy;
No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?

All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


I use the following warmers;
20 watt glade warmer in my office
20 watt glade warmer in my family room
20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen
20 watt glade warmer in my son's room
20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)
25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room
15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom
15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom

The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.

Where to find me;
waxidentscandles.com
Instagram @ Waxidents



Candles;

American Home by Yankee
Scent; Wine Country
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This candle burned horribly and didn't have any scent
Hit or Miss; Miss


Melting;

Vendor; Rose Girls
Web; https://www.rgwax.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Scent; Wildberry Mousse and Cornbread
Thoughts; This smelled so good! It was a nice fruity, bakery bread mix
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Americana Smoothie
Scent Description; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, Monster Cookie, Marshmallow Smoothie
Thoughts; One of my favorites
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Up North
Scent Description; Fresh air, crisp water, a hit of pine and green apples is followed by a burst of flowers: jasmine, violet, lily, dusky rose, mossy cedar wood and vanilla amber musk
Thoughts; This was really nice. It had that outdoor in the forest scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Apple Esclipse
Scent Description;Succulent, crisp green apples dipped in coconut milk and coated in a bourbon vanilla glaze
Thoughts; This was a spicy apple. I was hoping it would be more sweet
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Pineapple, Mango, Papaya and White Quince Flowers
Thoughts; I am shocked that I liked this one. I generally don't like the melon and pineapple type scents, but this was nice
Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Salt Mountain
Web; https://saltmountainmelts.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2147804212210251/
Owner; Amanda Dixon

Scent; Black Flame Candle
Scent Description; Fireside + Blackberry + Vanilla Lace
Thoughts; This smelled amazing!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Watcher in the Woods
Scent Description; Birch & Black Pepper + Cedar + Cashmere
Thoughts; This smelled really nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lake House
Scent Description; Pine, Lavender, Icy Peppermint
Thoughts; I actually didn't mind this scent at all!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Candy Cane Cupcake
Scent Description; Vanilla Buttercream Cupcakes & Crushed Candy Canes
Thoughts; This was not the scent for me, my son loved it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Golden Dusk
Scent Description; Bonfire bliss, Palo Santo & Leaves
Thoughts; This was so good and smokey!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Teddy Bee's
Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com
Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith

Scent; Old School Christmas
Scent Description; Fresh pine, red apples, warm cinnamon, sugar crystals and marshmallow cream
Thoughts; OMG this was amazing and strong!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Midnight Snack
Scent Description; Sweet Lavender, Shortbread Cookies & Sugar Cookie
Thoughts; This was super light
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Off The Strip
Scent Description; Berry Sorbet, Light Coconut, Soothing Sandalwood & Warm Musk
Thoughts; This was more berry than anything. This is endless weekend type
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lavender Blueberry Truffle
Scent Description; White Chocolate, blueberries, vanilla custard and lavender cream
Thoughts; This wasn't the strongest. I wish it would have been a creamy fruity scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Sugar Plum Romance
Scent Description; Sugared plums, vanilla, and Amber Romance
Thoughts; This was nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Strawberry Lavender Pound Cake
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This was pretty nice, it smelled really good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; The Glitterati Candle Company
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo
Owner; Janine Jenzano

Scent; Cotton Candy Salty Sea Air Blackberry
Thoughts; This was nice, it truly smelled like you were at a boardwalk with fair items like cotton candy
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lovespell & Lemon Drops
Thoughts; OMG this was good! I didn't think I would like it but I totally did
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Autumn Orchard
Scent Description; Apples, Fresh Greens, Spice and Vanilla
Thoughts; This was really nice! It was the perfect blend of sweet and spicy apple I like
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Wetdreams + Code Red
Scent Description; Fresh strawberries, vanilla orchid, white musk and coconut milk
Thoughts; This was really good! It was a nice musky fruity scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents
Owner; Kirby Welsh

Scent; Spearmint Man
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was certainly mint however it just wasn't very strong on cold
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Columbia Candle Supply
Web; www.etsy.com/shop/columbiacandlesupply
Facebook; www.facebook.com/columbiacandlesupply
Owner; Natalie Shocklee

Scent; Fruit Blast
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was fruity, but not super strong
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; That Smell Good Shop
Web; https://www.thatsmellgoodshop.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thatsmellgoodshop
Owner; Wendy Zak

Scent; Spock
Scent Description; Blue Raspberry Cream Soda
Thoughts; This was ok, it was definitely a creamy blue raspberry
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Satin Suzie Scents
Web; https://satinsuziescents.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/996330027112338
Owner;

Scent; Palm Beach Cooler
Scent Description; This blend is perfect for a day by the pool. Berries and sugared grapefruit mix with fresh sweet coconut
Thoughts; This was ok, it was pretty light but not bad
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Mango & Tangerine
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This wasn't bad. Not my scent but it preformed well and my family loved it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Handwerks
Web; www.handwerkswax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/handwerkswax/
Owner; Sam Woodruff

Scent; Melded
Scent Description; Stodgy Stacks, Aged Book Smell with leather & antique sandalwood
Thoughts; This wasn't as leathery as I thought it would be, it wasn't too bad
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Vendor; Ashes Scents
Web; https://ashesscents.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/2233642866952484
Owner; Ashley Thayer

Scent; Daron's Kingdom of Candy
Scent Description; Blueberry, Candy Fluff, Birthday Cake & Cotton Candy Frosting
Thoughts; This was very sweet, my daughter loved this and it preformed pretty good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma
Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Scent; Flower Bomb Type
Scent Description; Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli
Thoughts; I really liked this scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Petals of Spring Cottage Breeze
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was really nice. It really smelled like a clear sunny spring day
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Copper Tone
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was ok, my son really liked it, my husband hated it and I just thought it was ok
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Golden Rose
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This smelled so good!! It was a nice sweet rose scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; The Bathling Garden
Web; www.thebathinggarden.com
Facebook; No Group
Owner; Shannon

Scent; Drink Me
Scent Description; Luscious Strawberry milkshake, cherry tart, and vanilla flowers with a guava cherry tart drizzle
Thoughts; This was lighter but it wasn't bad
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Ebony Violet
Web; https://ebonyandviolet.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/EbonyViolet/
Owner; Si Moore

Scent; Morgan Freeman
Scent Description; Black Currant, fire roasted marshmallows, crushed cranberries, smoldering woods, vanilla, ground cinnamon and warm amber
Thoughts; This was ok, I think I would need more than a 1 ounce scent shot to determine if I liked this
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Beach Cabana
Scent Description; Oceanside fruits, salty nots trickle down a floral heart of dewey petals onto a sheer base of musky woods
Thoughts; This just smelled like cucumber and it filled my entire house, we had to shut it off before the entire thing was even fully melted
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Tree House Melts
Web; https://treehousemelts.bigcartel.com
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/382363128841006
Owner; Raquael Jurey

Scent; Apple Harvest
Scent Description; Ripe apple fragrance combined with bright fruit notes and just a touch of spice
Thoughts; This was strong! I didn't get any hint of spice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Mandala Melts
Web; https://www.mandalamelts.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/994626983958831
Owner; Sam Rudderham

Scent; Clefairy
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This really had no scent. Warm or cold
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Epic Wax
Web; https://epicwax.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/epicwaxmelts/
Owner; Jeremy Puth

Scent; Raspberry Chai Latte
Scent Description; a blend of the scents
Thoughts; OMG I was surprised that I liked this one. It was sooo good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Silkey Scents & Soaps
Web; https://www.silkeysoaps.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1481385122164751/
Owner; Michelle Silkey

Scent; Lemon Pound Cake & Orange Cream Sickle
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; There was nothing to this scent at all
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Super Tarts
Owner; Brandy Tarts

Scent; Alien
Scent Description; Apple Cider and Vanilla Bean Donuts
Thoughts; This is ok, the cider part is a little too much for me
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Once Upon A Time
Scent Description; Serendipity, Ice Cream Scoop Bread & Marshmallow
Thoughts; This is my favorite ST scent, however this one was a little too much on the serendipity
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Waxy Taffy
Web; www.waxytaffy.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/WaxyTaffy/
Owner; Christian Davis

Scent; Winter Wonderland
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was so good! This was a nice scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Bath & Body

Vendor; Viska
What; Body Butter
Scent; Ah Sugar
Thoughts; This was a nice lotion, it didn't have much of a scent except for the shea butter scent



No comments:

Post a Comment