Thursday, April 2, 2020

Wax; The Scented Squirrel; First Order

The Scented Squirrel

Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel
Owner; Jess Dickey


What I received;

Lord of Misrule Sample. 6 round clam shells
LOMR Blue Sugar Cannabis Flower
LOMR Marshmallow Fireside
LOMR Warm Vanilla Sugar
LOMR Tobacco Black Cherry Egyptian Musk
LOMR Palo Santo
LOMR Black Chamomile

Scent Shot in The Red Queen's Garden; Rose Jam and Vanilla Cotton



Lip Balm scented in Root Beer

Extra “Love” received;
Strawberry Jam & Fluffy Towels
Blackberry, Lavender Vanilla Clean Cotton
Palo Santo Missummer Night Type




Thoughts;

This is my first actual order from The Scented Squirrel. I have been aware of this vendor for awhile and have been sent items in swaps and de-stashes. In the beginning I never got much luck but in recent months I have had some that have thrown amazingly.

I placed this order based on the Lord of Misrule sample, everything smells really nice on cold.

Fun Fact; I love squirrels, I collect figurines and even feed the ones in my yard

No comments:

Post a Comment