Friday, July 24, 2020

Bath & Body; Aruba Aloe


Aruba Aloe


I ordered this product from GMA Deals & Steals. This product is a little on the pricey side and during the deal is was about 50% off. I was very intrigued. I suffer from fibromyalgia and have very dry and itchy skin. I also have extremely tense muscles and my friend Jennifer said this stuff is amazing!

Here is what I ordered;

Special Care Lotion; Blended with with extra Vitamin E. 12.5 fl. oz.



Alcoholada Gel; Pain Relieving Gel 0.5% Lidocaine Hydrochloride. 8.5 fl. oz.



After Sun Lotion; 8.5 fl oz



Refreshing Shower Gel 2 fl oz



Desert Bloom Coconut Milk Soap Bar 6 oz





Intal Thoughts; The shipping was slow, it came from Illinois which I'm in Wisconsin, it could have been the mail service I'm not really sure. There wasn't much padding in the box itself, just one pad of bubble wrap, however each bottle has a seal on it along with the cap so leaking isn't something that should happen.


Thoughts after Trying some;

Alcoholada Gel; I used this on all my muscles that I have issues with along with all my painful areas; It does have that medicinal smell to it but it isn't a gross gel like the prescription lidocaine gel you can get. It worked pretty good and didn't make my skin feel gross and the scent went away almost right away

Special Care Lotion; This was so nice! It took a minute for it all to soak into my skin, but once it did it was amazing, made everything smooth and silky










No comments:

Post a Comment