Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Wax; Empties 6/8-7/5/2020

Wax Empties: 6/8-7/5/2020

YouTube;


Where to find me;

waxidentscandles.com
Instagram @ Waxidents

Disclaimer/Discloser;
All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors
These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors
I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance

Things that drive me crazy;
No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?

All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.

Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers;
20 watt glade warmer in my office
20 watt glade warmer in my family room
20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen
20 watt glade warmer in my son's room
20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)
25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room
15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom
15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom

The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.



Candles;

Retail; Star Candle Company, LLC
Scent; Vanilla Nutmeg
Thoughts; This smelled amazing and it burned really good. I did let it go a little long at the last burn and one of the wicks drowned itself out
Hit or Miss; Hit

Retail; No Brand Listed
Scent; Pumpkin Apple
Thoughts; This had no scent to it, however it burned fast and pretty good until one of the 3 wicks drowned itself and I couldn't get it out
Hit or Miss; Both

Melting;

Vendor; Beezy Tarts

Scent; Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher
Thoughts; Love this scent, it's so very nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Pink Sugar Cookies
Thoughts; This is a lighter scent for this vendor, generally they are stronger
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel
Thoughts; My favorite scent, this is sooo good and strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Fluffy Pink Candy
Thoughts; This was perfect! This was the so strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Blackberry Scone
Thoughts; Not many vendors carry this scent and I love it so much
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lavender Linen
Thoughts; This is a perfect clean, relaxing type scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Ava's Country Cupboard
Web; https://avascountrycupboard.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379610552259448
Owner; Lindsey Zietler

Scent; Buttercream Crunch Tea Cakes
Scent Descriptions; Orange & almond tea cakes, black tea, buttercream, caramel and white cake
Thoughts; This was nice, it wasn't the strongest
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Goodnight Kisses
Scent Descriptions; Vanilla, Lavender & Marshmallow
Thoughts; This was really nice and super medium and relaxing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; I Dream In Pink
Scent Descriptions; Raspberry jam, cotton candy, lemon drops. french vanilla, caramel, vanilla beans with a hint of maple sugar and musk
Thoughts; This was so nice! It was a perfect blend
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Pink Bread
Scent Description; Pink Sugar & Sweet Bread
Thoughts; This was so good! It wasn't the strongest but it was nice and sweet smelling
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; City Life
Scent Description; A fresh blend of mandarin, neroli, orange blossom and white musk
Thoughts; This was a nice fresh blend or even a single oil, but it was super nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Ava's Cupcakes
Scent Description; Creamy vanilla buttercream cupcakes with a slightly fruity and very sugary frosting!
Thoughts; This smelled exactly as it sounded and it was literally a nice bakery scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Fluffy Clouds
Scent Description; White musk, vanilla, ylang and geraniol with hints of spice
Thoughts; My husband went crazy over this one, he just loved it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Bermuda Triangle
Scent Description; Tropical blend of cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon with citrus top notes of mandarin, tangerine, grapefruit, lime and a hint of juicy McIntosh apples
Thoughts; This wasn't my scent but I put it in my husbands bathroom and he really liked it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Thumper
Scent Description; Cherry Cream Cheese Marshmallow Cotton Candy Frosting
Thoughts; This smelled so good, my kids fought over who got to melt in their rooms LOL
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Pine Cone Wreath
Scent Description; Dried Pine, Crisp Ozone & Hint of Cedar
Thoughts; This smelled like a nice fall day. It was very nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Savannah Blue
Web; www.savannahbluewax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/195429970969513
Owner; Amy Christensen

Scent; Boyfriends Flannel
Scent Descriptions; Woodsmoke, Palo Santo & Flannel
Thoughts; This is one of my favorites, I love it and it preforms well
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Bakery Box
Scent Description; Pretzel, Apple Pie Filling & Buttercream Cupcake
Thoughts; I was afraid of the Apple Pie, however this was great! It was the perfect combo
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Peach of Pie
Scent Description; Pie Crust, Vanilla Peach & Whipped Cream
Thoughts; This smelled super light on cold but it did smell like a creamy peach pie, unfortunately it didn't have any scent on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Lavender Cedarwood + Flannel Sheets + Salty Sea Air + Blue Sugar
Thoughts; This was nice, I find these types of scents preform well and this was a nice on, the lavender snuck out well
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; I took a shower with my boyfriend
Scent Description; Hedonic Tonic Type; Herbal tones with sage & Subtle mint
Thoughts; I didn't get much of the scent on cold and nothing on warm with this one either
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios
Web; http://tonshimountain.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax
Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson

Scent; Sage
Thoughts; This was nice, it was the incense sage and a nice medium scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; From the Heart
Scent Description; Love Spell, Pink Chiffon
Thoughts; I am not a huge love spell fan however this was super nice, I took a chance on it and I'm glad that I did
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cedarwood Amber
Scent Description; Bergamot, lavender, cedarwood, amber & musk
Thoughts; I love these musky scents and this preformed good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Arabian Sandalwood
Scent Description; Moderate, woodsy sandalwood with delicate florals
Thoughts; The description isn't lying, this was nice!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Woodstock
Scent Description; Patchouli, Sandalwood, Muck & Bergamot
Thoughts; Again with the musky, just as good as the others
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Dragon's Blood
Thoughts; This was perfect
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Palo Santo
Thoughts; I love this scent, it's one of my favorites, this preformed nicely
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Amber Sandalwood
Thoughts; This was nice, it was the perfect smokey scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Sweet Grass & Cedar
Scent Description; Sweet Grass, braids and woody cedar
Thoughts; I'm not sure about this one, I think it was the sweet grass
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Fluturini
Scent Description; Vanilla Lace VS Type + Pink Chiffon BBW Type
Thoughts; This was lighter but it was a nice light

Scent; Egyptian Musk
Scent Description; Delicate Musk, woodsy undertones, light citrus
Thoughts; Love this, it was perfect
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Patchouli
Scent Description; The Musky flashback of the 60's
Thoughts; This was exactly what patchouli should smell like
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Tree House Melts
Web; https://treehousemelts.bigcartel.com
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/382363128841006
Owner; Raquael Jurey

Scent; Coffee Bean
Thoughts; This smelled really good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Elderflower & Spritz
Thoughts; I am not sure what this was supposed to be, but this was almost a fizzy floral scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Pink Elephant
Scent Description; This was a candy type scent that I've seen before and it was nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cherry Pie
Thoughts; You really got both the cherry and pie crust in this, it wasn't a tart or medicinal cherry either
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Fruity Pebbles & Fizzy Pop
Thoughts; This one smelled really good on cold, but there really wasn't much on warm.
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Butt Naked
Thoughts; This was not my scent really but my son loved it and it threw nicely
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Clean Cotton
Thoughts; This was nice, it was not over pouring but a perfect medium clean cotton
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Destination Wax
Web; destinationwax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX
Owner; Rebecca Harris

Scent; Coffee; Espresso Macchiato
Scent Description; Rich espresso sweetened with a dash of steamed milk
Thoughts; This is amazing, this is such a good coffee scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Bonsai
Scent Description; Strong, fresh, green “Soapy” scent.
Thoughts; The description says it all, that's exactly what I smelled
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Vanilla Snowflake
Scent Description; Creamy Vanilla and Warm woods sweetened with a dash of coconut
Thoughts; Yum, this was perfect and so good!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Empire Alchemy
Web; www.empirealchemywax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax
Owner; Anna Knaus

Scent; Vanilla Pinecones
Scent Description; Vanillary Type + Roasted Pinecones + Santal
Thoughts; More please, I loved this, it smelled amazing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Sweetie Pie
Scent Description; Coconut Milk + Black Cherry + Black Currant Tea
Thoughts; This was ok, I think the tangyness of the black cherry throws me off sometimes, it was also on the lighter side
Hit or Miss; Both

Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma
Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Scent; Alvarez
Scent Description; Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds + Sugar Cookies
Thoughts; I couldn't just get Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds so I found this one, it was perfect!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Swanky
Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey

Scent; Tahitian Vanilla + Let them Eat Cake + Strawberry + Vanilla Lace
Thoughts; This was nice, it was a good creamy vanilla type scent with a strawberry background
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Green Tea & Chamomile
Thoughts; Honestly I was a little afraid of this one because of the Green Tea, however this wasn't that bad
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Tahitian Vanilla, Sandalwood, Jasmine & Vanilla
Thoughts; This was on the lighter side but it was still really nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Into the Woods
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Vanilla Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Amber Romance. Pink Sugar.
Thoughts; I really liked this one, it was blended perfectly and one of my favorites
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; The Scented Squirrel
Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel
Owner; Jess Dickey

Scent; Lord of Misrule + Warm Vanilla Sugar
Thoughts; Again the Lord of Misrule took over
Hit or Miss; Hit

Retail Brand; Candle Warmers

Scent; Cozy Cashmere
Scent Description; Warm blend of Cashmere, plum blossoms and soft amber
Thoughts; This was really nice, just not overly strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Wicked Wax Studios
Web; https://www.etsy.com/shop/WickedWaxStudio
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/422463821637256
Owner; Elizabeth Flesher

Scent; Dirty Little Secret
Scent Description; April Fresh Downy + Pink Sugar
Thoughts; This smelled good on cold, it wasn't overly strong on warm. This wax was really hard
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Fierce
Scent Description; A&F Fierce Type and Lemon Drops
Thoughts; I didn't care for this one, the lemon drops seemed dominant but it threw fine. This was was also really hard
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; White Room
Scent Description; Wood Sage & Sea Salt
Thoughts; I don't care for the renameing of single oils, I feel like it's deceptive, however this did smell good. This wax was also very hard
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; ABC
Scent Description; Fruity Pebbles and Rice Krispe Treats
Thoughts; Oh my, this smelled like it sounds, it was so good!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Rose Girls
Web; https://www.rgwax.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Scent; Americana Smoothie
Scent Description; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Monster Cookie & Marshmallow Smoothie
Thoughts; This is one of my favorite scents. I don't care if it's smoothie or peeps cake lol
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Espresso Sugar Cookie Wackadoodle
Scent Description; Sugar Cookie Dough, Espresso, Royal Sugar Cookie and Monster Cookie
Thoughts; This scent is air lickable, I love it so much!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders
Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/
Owner; Jennifer Westing

Scent; Riverbank
Scent Description; Checked all 3 scent lists and couldn't find a description
Thoughts; With no description I didn't know what this was supposed to smell like and I honestly didn't get anything
Hit or Miss; Miss

Bath & Body

Retail Brand; Mary Kay
Satin Body Shea Wash
Scent; White Tea & Citrus
Thoughts; This was decent, it didn't leave my skin feeling like I didn't need lotion which is what I really like. You had to really scrub it on to make it soapy


No comments:

Post a Comment