Sunday, November 29, 2020

Wax; Journey Candles; Swap

 

Vendor; Journey Candles



Candle scented in Monkey Farts; Vanilla base notes support mid notes of green bergamot, white lilies, and jasmine with top notes of coconut, lemon, and fresh bananas.




Clam Shell in Georgia Peach; Bergamot and lemon blended with white lilies and rose atop a bed of banana peel and musk




Clam Shell in Cherry Vanilla; Sweet cherries blended with luscious- creamy vanilla ice cream



Extra “Love” Received

Teeny-Tiny nubs in; Rose Petals, Mulberry & a scent that I can't read



Thoughts;

This was sent to me as a swap. I could not find any information at all on this company. Journey Candles seems to be a popular name for candle companies, I even tried Journey Candles 4 missions and still nothing came up.


Everything smells good on cold, all these scents aren't ones that I would normally order but will melt/burn. The clam shells aren't full and these samples I'm pretty sure I won't really get any scent from them because what warmer can I put them in? These are like the nubs of nubs. So strange.



No comments:

Post a Comment