Thursday, December 3, 2020

Wax; Empties 10/26-11/30/2020

 Wax Empties: 10/26-11/30/2020


YouTube; None. I just ran out of time, I have all the time in the world being off work currently, however thanks to covid, everyone but my husband is home 24/7.


Where to find me;

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Discloser;

All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy;

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers;

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20 watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20 watt glade warmer in my son's room

20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles;


Retail; Sonoma

Scent; Caramel Toffee

Scent Description; Caramel, Butterscotch, Cinnamon

Thoughts; This honestly smelled like a cross between something on fire or cinnamon. I got nothing else. It burned great until close to the end, then it got puny wicks and burned very slow

Hit or Miss; Both


Retail; Scentworx

Scent; Marshmallow Woods

Scent Description; Marshmallow + Patchouli + Cedarwood + Amber

Thoughts; I love this scent, it's so good, this one burned really good and I will only buy these when they are on sale.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Lavender Sugar Cookie Vanilla Cotton Candy

Thoughts; This was really nice!!! I really got more lavender cotton candy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Amber

Thoughts; This smelled so good in the bag, but I didn't get much from it on warm.

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Strawberry Sweet Cakes

Thoughts; This was so good! This was a sweet strawberry cake scent that smelled like you could eat it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Birthday Cake Sugar Cookie Coconut Cream Pie

Thoughts; The Birthday Cake was dominant but it was a nice cake type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lavender Paris

Thoughts; This was amazing, this was so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent; Fly Away

Scent Description;

Thoughts; This was rather strong and very nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cherry Almond Berry

Thoughts; This was really good. The cherry was dominant however the almont and berry scents came out in the back

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lady Like

Thoughts; This was a nice scent, however I didn't get to enjoy it for long as my warmer died while it was melting, suddenly

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Artemis

Thoughts; This was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Saffron

Thoughts; Without scent descriptions I really have nothing but this smells nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; The Snow Queen

Thoughts; This smelled nice, it was strong and very long lasting

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Smoke & Mirrors

Thoughts; This was pretty strong, it was a nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cherry Sugar

Thoughts; This was a lighter scent, not what I've gotten from most of the scents

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Mister Man

Thoughts; This was nice! Loved this one so much

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Jay

Thoughts; I'm not exactly sure what this scent was called, but it was a super strong manly scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Caramel Apple

Thoughts; This was your typical caramel apple scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pixie Dust

Thoughts; This is pink sugar and it is strong, so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent; Toil and Trouble

Scent Description; Cinnamon Charred Wood Bourbon Brandied Pear Marshmallow Fireside

Thoughts; This was good! My husband even commented on how he liked it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Head in the Clouds

Scent Description; Denim Laundry Lavender Honeydew Mimosa Orange Blossom

Thoughts; This smelled good on cold, a nice laundry scent, however I think I would need a larger melt to get a good feel for this scent

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Capistrano Beach

Scent Description; Cocoa Butter Cashmere + Sun Tan Lotion + Vetiver + Sea Salt

Thoughts; This was so good. I generally don't like the sun tan lotion scents but this works and it's awesome

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Belgrave

Scent Description; Wildberry Mousse + White Birch & Vanilla Type

Thoughts; I loved this, not two scents you would think should go together but they do very nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Her Beautiful Aura

Scent Description; Black Amber + Egyptian Cotton + Twilight + Pink Sugar + Whipped Cream

Thoughts; Yes, this was the perfect manly scent and it was so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Knickerbocker

Scent Description; Vetiver + Bergamot + Lavender + Apple Peel + Oak Wood

Thoughts; This was nice, I loved it. The smokey deep scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Rose Gold Sugar Cookies

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Iced Vanilla Cookies + Orange Chiffon Cake

Thoughts; I was hoping the pink sugar would be dominant because orange and my nose just don't mix, however this was lighter to me and I think it's because of the orange, my family didn't comment so I'm really not sure

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Wandering Winds

Scent Description; Driftwood + Sea Salt + White Clouds + Green Irish Tweed

Thoughts; Now this was nice! I loved this one, it was a really nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Britt'a Treasures

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/BrittasTreasures

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/566926610379342/

Owner; Britta Smith


Scent; Oogie Boogie Man

Scent Description; French Lavender + Waffle Cone + Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Thoughts; OMG this was really good! It smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; The Exorcist

Scent Description; Palo Santo Patchouli Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Thoughts; This was amazing, so far my favorite

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; BabaShook

Scent Description; Sugar Cookie Royale + Vanilla Bean Marshmallow + Sweet N' Creamy + Patchouli

Thoughts; OMG, this was good, it smelled really nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Deadly Potion

Scent Description; Sugar Cookie + Sugar Cookie Dough + Fire Roasted Marshmallow

Thoughts; Now this is my type of scent, yummy! These are those lighter but so creamy and bakery goodness scents

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Casper

Scent Description; Pumpkin Pecan Waffles + Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow + Apple Cider Donut + Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Thoughts; There was so much going on in this scent, honestly this was all pumpkin and not much else

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Wiccan Rising

Scent Description; Palo Santo + Pink Sugar + Bayberry

Thoughts; This was great and I would love more of this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Summer Creeps

Scent Description; Coconut Cream Pie + Strawberry + Waffle Cone

Thoughts; This was ok, it was light

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Boo's Ice Cream Stand

Scent Description; Boo Berry + Vanilla Ice Cream

Thoughts; This was great. This was a wonderful mix between boo berry and ice cream

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Up North Creations

Web; https://upnorthcreations.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/UpNorthCreations/

Owner; Missi Hoehne


Scent; Blue Raspberry Candy

Scent Description; Surgary raspberry and tart blackberry

Thoughts; This was really strong and smelled just like it sounds like it would

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee

Scent Description;

Thoughts; This smelled just like the real thing, it wasn't overly strong but it was so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Peppercorn

Scent Description; A warm, exotic blend of peppercorn, cinnamon and spices with dark woody undertones

Thoughts; This was really nice, I was originally worried that it would be too spicy, but it was a nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fall Festival

Scent Description; Apples, crushed cinnamon and clove with hints of orange peel and sweet vanilla

Thoughts; I love this scent, it's a good one for fall or that time between seasons

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Basil & Nectarine

Scent Description; Ripe nectaine blended with leaves of fresh basil

Thoughts; I didn't get much of a scent from this one, I was hoping that the basil would come out stronger

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Toasted Marshmallow

Scent Description; Creamy marshmallow blended with vanilla bean

Thoughts; This wasn't the strongest toasted marshmallow I've had however it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Salted Caramel

Scent Description; Sweet caramelized sugar and warm vanilla cream with a hint of sea salt

Thoughts; This was good, I could literally taste the air.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Serendipity

Scent Description; Crushed almond, sweet toasted coconut, creamed sugar and warm vanilla

Thoughts; This was good, I love serendipity

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fresh Baked Bread

Scent Description; The aroma of a homemade loaf fresh out of the oven with a hint of caraway

Thoughts; This smelled exactly like the real thing, so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Rice Krispy Treats

Scent Description; Sweet creamy whipped marshmallow, rice krispe, vanilla and sugar

Thoughts; I like this scent but by itself it's really light

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Monkey Business

Scent Description; A fruity banana based blend with a hint of coconut and vanilla bean

Thoughts; I don't like this scent, however my kids loved it.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blonde Moment

Scent Description; Iced champagne mixed with rich sweet raspberry and cranberry

Thoughts; I like blonde moment, this was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender

Scent Description; A strong herbal lavender

Thoughts; Just your typical lavender scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Laundry Day

Scent Description; Great clean refreshing scent that smells very similar to popular fabric softner

Thoughts; Yeah this was strong laundry and smelled just like the real thing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bite Me

Scent Description; Fresh citrus notes of lime, orange and cherry

Thoughts; This was good, smelled just like the real thing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fizzy Pop

Scent Description; an effervescent lemon lime fruity pop

Thoughts; This was an odd scent to have by itself but it worked

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; French Vanilla

Scent Description; Rich sweet delicious vanilla

Thoughts; More please, I love vanilla

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent; Baby Powder

Thoughts; This was your typical baby powder scent, it made the bathroom smell nice and clean

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds

Scent Description; Vanilla Whipped Cream, Marshmallow Meringue, Sandalwood and White Magnolia

Thoughts; This is so good! I love it so much

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Frosted Animal Cookies

Scent Description; Pink Frosting, Sugar Cookie Dough & Frosted Sugar Cookies

Thoughts; This didn't smell as I expected it to honestly and it wasn't real strong, it did smell good but just not as expected

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Death by Cereal

Scent Description; Boo berry + Fruit Loops + Fruity Pebbles + Crunch Berries + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This was most definitely cereal. It was all of the above

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Barbie's Sleepover

Scent Description; Pink Chiffon Vanilla Cotton

Thoughts; I've had this one before and decided to give it another try, this is super light and hardly there

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Web; None Currently

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1564965223768260/

Owner; Randi Cox


Scent; Pineapple

Thoughts; This was your typical pineapple scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Wicked Birthday

Thoughts; This is such a creamy birthday scent, I love it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Lollipops

Thoughts; This was amazing. I love this so much and need more

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; For the Love (FAT) of Wax

Web; http://loveforallthingswax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1091018064247908/

Owner; Shell Zaiontz


Scent; Lavender Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts; More please, I like this although I wish the Cotton Candy Frosting was dominant vs the lavender

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Designer Wax

Web; https://designerwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DesignerWaxGroup/

Owner; Jennifer Franciose


Scent; Dream Date

Scent Description; Black Ice + Fresh Linen + Rose Petals

Thoughts; This smelled so good on cold, but I got nothing on cold. Nothing

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Souls Inspiration

Web; soulsinspiration.com

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoulsInspiration

Owner; Michele Helinski


Scent; Strawberry Marshmallow Cookie

Thoughts; This was mostly strawberry but the marshmallow cookie creamed it out a little

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pumpkin Pecan Waffle

Scent Description; Pumpkin Cinnamon pecans buttery waffles and maple syrup

Thoughts; This was your typical pumpkin pecan waffles scent but it was really good and strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Penn's Woods Candle Company

Web Site; www.pennswoodcandle.com

Facebook Group; www.facebook.com/groups/pennswoodscandle

Owner; Lauren Baciulis


Scent; Blackberry Jam Vanilla Bean Noel Fresh Bread

Thoughts; This is such a good blend, I've had it before from her and this was a good one too

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cherry Champagne Toast

Scent Description; A flirty blend of juicy cherries sparkling champagne and red hibiscus

Thoughts; This was not my scent, it was a strong bubbly cherry and I just didn't like it

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Rainbow Melts

Web; www.rainbowmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowmelts/

Owner; Crystal Grenier


Scent; Carousel

Scent Description; Caramel Apple Mexican Fried Ice Cream

Thoughts; Yum! This smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fun House

Scent Description; Churros with Caramel Dip

Thoughts; This was so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Midway

Scent Description; Root Berry Vanilla Ice Cream Caramel Drizzle

Thoughts; I didn't care for this one but I think it's because I'm not the biggest root beer fan

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Carnival Coffee

Scent Description; Fresh Brewed Coffee + Funnel Cake + Cotton Candy

Thoughts; OMG this was great, this was exactly the sweet coffee I wanted

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Elm Street

Scent Description; Palo Santo + Sugar Cookie + Marshmallow

Thoughts; I need more of this, lots more, this was really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cookie Crazy

Scent Description; Animal Crackers + Sugar Cookie Royale + Sugar Cookies + Butter Cookies

Thoughts; This was perfect, all the best cookies in one place

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Corny Treats

Scent Description; Sweet Cornbread + S'mores

Thoughts; This was a scary sounding scent but it worked and it was perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Clown Smoothie

Scent Description; Cotton Candy Strawberry Smoothie

Thoughts; This was strong! You could smell both in this scent and it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Black Amber Plum

Scent Description; Plums + Black Amber + Citrus Woods + Vetiver + Patchouli

Thoughts; This was really nice and even my husband commented that he liked it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Sea Princess

Scent Description; Driftwood cedar, moss and amber sand.

Thoughts; I really do love these deep scents and I truly don't order enough

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pumpkin Caramel Apple

Scent Description; Crisp apple, spiced cinnamon, sugar cloves, pumpkin and caramel

Thoughts; This was more caramel apple pie with a hint of pumpkin and I'm ok with that, it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cinnamon Irish Cream

Scent Description; French Vanilla, irish cream, laced with hints of sweet cinnamon

Thoughts; This was very nice, it wasn't a scent that I'd gravaitate towards

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Carnival Lattes

Scent Description; Funnel cake, caramel apple, mexican fried ice cream, spicy cup of joe

Thoughts; I honestly didn't get much from this one, I was hoping that I would get this super nice cup of coffee with all the sweetness in the back

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; S'mores Snickerdoodle Latte

Scent Description; S'mores, snickerdoodle latte, caramel and marshmallows

Thoughts; This one I was hoping to get a sweet latte however I got a light caramel scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coffee Cake Latte

Scent Description; Hot buttered maple syrup, snickerdoodle latte and coffee cake

Thoughts; This was so good! It was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coffee Bean

Scent Description; Pecans, Tonka Beans and colombian coffee

Thoughts; Now this was awesome! It was a perfectly strong just plain coffee scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Palo Santo Macchiato

Scent Description; Chocolate Cake, palo santo, marshmallow and caramel macchiato

Thoughts; This could have used more palo santo, otherwise it was amazing.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; Harvest Moon

Scent Description; Twilight Woods type, Bonfire Bliss, Cherry Wood

Thoughts; I am so glad I have more of this, I love this. Its such a great scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Smoked Ginger and Woolen Blanket

Thoughts; I didn't think I would like this based on the smoked ginger however I really did like it. It wasn't overly strong it was the perfect medium

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; I Smell Children

Scent Description; Sea Salt + Pretzel + Butterscotch Cookies

Thoughts; This wasn't that strong but it was a nice lighter bakery scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Creeping It Real

Scent Description; cherry, cinnamon donut, maple, coffee, rich coconut cream

Thoughts; The coffee really stood out in this one, which was totally fine. It was nice and strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Queen Sarabi's Smell Good Co.

Web; https://www.queensarabis.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/queensarabis

Owner; Not Listed


Scent; Gingerbread Pumpkin

Thoughts; After getting through all the glitter and hoping that this is the actual cosmetic glitter that should be used, which it was. This smelled great and was pretty strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Lilac City Melts

Web; Lilac City Melts

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/lilaccitymelts

Owner; Juleina Bowes


Scent; Winter Forest

Scent Description; None Found

Thoughts; This was really good, it was super strong and smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Leather Face

Scent Description; Marshmallow + Candy Apple + Praline + Tonka Bean + Leather

Thoughts; I was worried that the leather would be all I smelled, and it was. I got nothing else and although it was strong and long lasting this wouldn't be one I would buy again

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Witch Mountain

Thoughts; As I have no idea what scent this actually was I can't have a good description or even know what it was, I do know that I didn't like it. It was strong but the scent just wasn't for me

Hit or Miss; Both


Unknown Vendors;

Scent; Warm Banana Nut Bread

Thoughts; This was both crumbly and slimy wax, strange and I'm unsure who the vendor is since it's not marked. The smell was good and it lasted a bit although it's because the entire scent shot had to be in the warmer

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Pumpkin Apple Butter

Thoughts; This was your typical scent, nothing real special stood out with this one and the label is hand written

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Retail; Chicken Poop


What; Lip Junk; Put Put it on your lips

Thoughts; Bought this from a farm because it was cheeky and I always need a lip balm. It stays it's 100% pure free range. It had a funky scent to it but it really worked! The label also said “Contains no poop” LOL

Hit or Miss; Hit

If you want to order; ilovechickenpoop.com


Vendor; The Pharm

Web; www.thepharmtn.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/237164086833413

Owner; Melissa Shriner


What; Lip Balm

Scent/Flavor; Strawberry/Blueberry

Thoughts; This was nice, I really liked this. It wasn't really thick or too thin, it was the perfect balance and made my lips feel smooth

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What; Lip Balm

Scent/Flavor; Butterscotch Candy

Thoughts; This was nice, I like her lip balm and always order whenever I remember to

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse

Web; http://cosmiccleanse.net/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1490023824348061/

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons


What; Sugar Scrub

Scent; Fell on Black Days

Scent Description; Fresh Rain, Ocean Air, Sea Grass and Sandalwood

Thoughts; I love this sugar scrub, I just really wish you could order it non-glitter

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment