Sunday, January 3, 2021

Wax; Kushner Kreations 2020 Advent Box

 

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner




2020 Christmas Advent; 25 Days

Price; $70 Shipped


Received on November 14th. This is very cute and themed Christmas Vacation


Free Gift; Bag of mint chocolate


Day 1; Griswold's Tree; Blue Spruce

Thoughts; This was Christmas in a wax melt. Very authentic

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 2; Nora; Hazelnut Latte with Warm Vanilla Froth

Thoughts; Yes Please, I'll take coffee scents any day, love them so much!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 3; Frances; Peppermint Vanilla Marshmallow Goats Milk Soap

Thoughts; I will put this soap in our soap area for anyone in the house that needs it, I already know it will be a hit because Kushner soap is awesome

Hit or Miss; Hit




Day 4; Uncle Lewis - Anise seeds and cherry blossoms, mid notes of cinnamon and smoky tobacco leaves and base notes of vanilla and Tonka Bean

Thoughts; I didn't like this one, I thought I would but it just wasn't my type of scent

Hit or Miss; Miss



Day 5; This box is Meowing; Lime Jello and Whipped Cream

Thoughts; This was strong and although I don't care much for lime scents the whipped cream really toned it down

Hit or Miss; Unsure



Day 6; Ellen; Tangy lemon zests orange and carbonation, followed by middle notes of spicy bergamot, mint and lavender

Thoughts; This was bath powder, my daughter used it right away and the entire bathroom smelled amazing!



Day 7; Ruby Sue; Fresh bag of peppermint sugar candies with crushed spearmint leaves with hints of butter

Thoughts; This was a stronger than I like mint scent but my kids loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 8; Clark; Apples, oak, balsam, fir, and pine, with a background of cinnamon and clove.

Thoughts; This wasn't a scent that I would normally pick based on scent description, however this was perfect!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 9; Margo; Ripe strawberries, white grapes, and bergamot; cascading into middle notes of pink grapefruit, orange zests

Thoughts; This wasn't bad, honestly, I'm always scared away by scent descriptions and I shouldn't be all the time!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 10; Catherine; A sweet indulgence of ripe, juicy pear, lemon, vanilla and cask aged brandy

Thoughts; This was a fruity drink scent and I loved it! It smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 11; Shitter's Full; Warm hot chocolate with melted marshmallow topping. Then drizzled with butterscotch syrup

Thoughts; This is such a nice scent, plus I won the $125 prize!!

Hit or Miss; Hit




Day 12; Lip Scrub & Lip Balm in Audrey; Blueberry Juicy Fruit



Day 13; Russell - blend of red raspberry, black currant and cranberries. It settles into a background of woodsy cedar, cinnamon and lusciously warm amber.

Thoughts; OMG, what is this?! This is amazing!! So good

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 14; Mr. Shirley; Guava, mango, papaya, and strawberries with a base note of freshly picked peppermint leaf.

Thoughts; I picked up no mint from this and smelled like grape, either way I really liked it!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 15; Aunt Bethany- Candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup, with effervescent spicy soda pop

Thoughts; This was very candy. Very minty and fizzy.

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 16; Todd - Orange Peel, Peppercorn Apple, Mandarin Orange and Vanilla Tonka Bean

Thoughts; Because of my nose and the many orange type scents I didn't smell this one too much, but someone said it smelled good so I totally believe them!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 17; Save the neck for me Clark - Yams with Orange Maple, Honey, Rum, Vanilla, Brown Sugar glaze topped off with toasted marshmallows

Thoughts; I expected nothing good from this lol, but it wasn't bad. It was a small piece compared to most but it worked

Hit or Miss; Hit




Day 18; Art - wonderful blend of pine, apples and cinnamon, bayberry, holly, and a hint of vanilla

Thoughts; This was Christmas in a scent! Loved this one, it was perfect and I need more

Hit or Miss; Hit


Day 19; Cousin Eddy Mint Hot Chocolate

Thoughts; Nope, too minty for me!

Hit or Miss; Miss



Day 20; Clark Sr. crispy apple, pineapple, and zests of orange; followed by middle notes of neroli and cinnamon

Thoughts; This was ok, I got mostly apple but it most definitely was fruity

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 21; Rocky; A warm waffle topped with pumpkin maple syrup, highlighted with sweet butter and crushed pecans

Thoughts; This was amazing! So good and smelled delicious

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 22; Bill Grape Soda Fizzy Pop

Thoughts; This was nice and good!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 23; Mary; Pomegranate, strawberries, raspberries, with a subtle hint of fresh peppermint leaves and fresh vanilla

Thoughts; This was very berry with a dash of mint. It was nice, and I didn't mind the dash of mint

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 24; Jelly of the Month; Pomegranate Jelly, Peach Preserves and Elderberry Jelly

Thoughts; Ohh yummy and I was afraid of this! Sometimes Jelly in wax doesn't come across good but this one did!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Day 25; Clark's Eggnog

Thoughts; This was your typical eggnog, it was the nice and creamy vs the spicy.

Hit or Miss; Hit



Box Thoughts;

I am so glad that I was able to get one of these! The price seems a bit high, however you do get a little bit of everything in it.


Everything was packaged perfectly and the tarts were a perfect size



No comments:

Post a Comment