Sunday, January 3, 2021

Wax; Sweet Sage Scents 2020 Advent Box

 

Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon




2020 Christmas Advent; 25 Days

Price $55 Shipped but received a $5 refund


Received on November 30th after having to email to find out where my order is. I was a little frustrated with that, but I did receive it before the 1st so it worked out.


Free Gift; A snowman tart scented in Santa Paws; Cranberry Marmalade, Gingerbread Men & Vanilla Bean Noel


Day 1; Merry Pugmas; Gingerbread Man + Vanilla Bean Noel Type + Tres Leche Cake

Thoughts; This smelled amazing! It smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 2; One Pug Open Sleigh; Blood Orange and Pugs on Ice

Pug on Ice; Top notes of lemon, peppermint, and spearmint; a warm middle note of buttercream; and base notes of vanilla and menthol

Thoughts; This again because of the orange I can't gauge if this was strong or not

Hit or Miss; Unsure



Day 3; Aiko's Pink Snowflake; White Chocolate, Apple, Sugar Cookie, Pink Sugar, Caramelized Pear

Thoughts; This was better than I thought it would be. I was unsure how the apple would come out but it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 4; Red Flannel; Cranberry Woods & Flannel Sheets

Thoughts; This was nice. I was hoping the cranberry woods wouldn't be dominant and it wasn't, super nice mix

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 5; Peppermint Pug Cocoa; Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Fluff, Marshmallow

Thoughts; This was strong on the peppermint and I'm not much of a mint person, my family however really liked this

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 6; Winter Nights; Incense, Pine, Smoke, fir, balsam spices, raspberry, leather, amber, vanilla, patchouli, tree resin

Thoughts; This was a single oil and it was ok

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 7; Under The Mistletoe; Blackberry, Tinsel Tree & Sandalwood

Thoughts; This was nice, I really liked this

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 8; Rudolph; O' Christmas Tree, Vanilla Bean Noel, Pomander Balls, Apple Harvest, Peppermint Fluff

Thoughts; This was a little off to me, I'm not sure what it was, maybe just not my scent

Hit or Miss; Miss



Day 9; White Christmas; Toasted Marshmallow Peppermint Fluff Rose Jam

Thoughts; This was very peppermint and nothing else. It was not my scent

Hit or Miss; Hit because everyone else liked it



Day 10; Silent Night; Frankincense myrrh lavender & black amber

Thoughts; This was a heavy incense type scent, I liked it but some of my family members did not

Hit or Miss; Both



Day 11; Tangled in the Tinsel; O Christmas Tree, Strawberry Passion, Candy Cane

Thoughts; This was minty but nice. It had that tree and strawberry scent all rolled in

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 12; Lavender, Juniper Berry & Cedar + Pugs on Ice

Thoughts; This was nice, IDK what Pugs on Ice is but it again had the berry, tree and all the Christmas scents thrown in

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 13; Christmas Fantasy; Ribbon Candy, Spiced Tea, cinnamon, flower shop at Christmas

Thoughts; This wasn't my scent, it was very strong but my kids loved it!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 14; Grinchmas Tree; Grinch and O'Christmas Tree

Thoughts; As I don't know what either scent it what I can say it it was clearly Christmas tree and I was ok with that

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 15; Chocolate Orange

Scent Description; Satsuma and Creamy Chocolate Cupcake

Thoughts; This wasn't my scent, I didn't like this blend

Hit or Miss; Miss



Day 16; Aiko's Candy Cane Cookies; Pink Sugar, Sugar Cookies, Candy, Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; Yum, loved this, it smelled so good! I wish it were a larger piece

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 17; First Frost; White Chocolate O Christmas Tree Leaves Type Zucchini Bread

Thoughts; The zucchini bread was strong so this was melted in my son's room, not my scent but he loved it

Hit or Miss; Miss for me but hit for him



Day 18; Tangled in the Tinsel; O'Christmas Tree, Strawberry Passion Candy Cane

Thoughts; I didn't get much Christmas tree and this was such a small piece, it was mostly strawberry

Hit or Miss; Both



Day 19; Puggin' Around the Christmas Tree; Cider Lane, Cinnamon Stick, O'Christmas Tree

Thoughts; This was ok, it was strong on the cider lane and I didn't care much for it

Hit or Miss; Miss



Day 20; Akio's Gingerbread Cottage; Pink Sugar, Gingerbread Man, Vanilla Bean Noel, Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts; This was nice, it wasn't super strong but it was a good Christmas scent

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 21. Santa's Sweater; Flannel Sheets, Mistletoe, Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone

Thoughts; Yes please I'll have some more, this was really good!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 22; Chestnuts & Brown Sugar; Caramel, brown sugar, nuts, maple, butter, powder, chestnuts

Thoughts; This was nice, It truly smelled like it sounded

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 23; Bah Humpug; Apples, Oak leaves & Cinnamon Spruce

Thoughts; Not my favorite, just not a scent that I care for

Hit or Miss; Miss



Day 24; When the Tree Crashed to the Floor; Dirty Lush Type and O Christmas Tree

Thoughts; Ohhh loved this, I again don't know what O' Christmas tree is but I liked it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Day 25; Christmas Tree in the Donut Shop; O'Christmas Tree, Jelly Donut & Powdered Donut

Thoughts; This was amazing and it was a nice size melt. I loved the blend and it was a nice strong scent

Hit or Miss; Hit



Box Thoughts; Everything was wrapped adorably. Her pug theme was kept through the box and the tarts were generally big enough to use in one warmer.


The price was a little high for the size of some of the melts. I also find it hard to find some of the scent descriptions for her blends.



No comments:

Post a Comment