Friday, July 2, 2021

Wax Empties: 5/27-7/1/2021

 

Wax Empties: 5/27-7/1/2021


YouTube;

https://youtu.be/_Z0ltCyHG60


Where to find me;

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Discloser;

All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy;

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers;

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20 watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20 watt glade warmer in my son's room

20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles;


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Palo Santo

Scent Description; Palo Santo Wood, Warm Amber & Soft Musk

Thoughts; This was really good, it was the perfect Palo Santo scent. I can't get enough and I wish I would have got more!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Hobby Lobby

Scent; Amber Petals

Thoughts; This smelled really good on cold and it was a clearence candle so I thought I would grab it and try it. This candle smelled horrible while burning and the burn was awful. I gave up after a little bit.

Hit or Miss; Miss


Melting;


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Loopy Fruits

Thoughts; This is Fruit Loops and it smells just like the real thing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Watermelon Taffy

Thoughts; Holy Crap this was strong candy watermelon scent.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Whisky Fireball

Thoughts; Nope, I hated this lol. Not my scent at all

Hit or Miss; Miss for scent


Scent; Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper

Thoughts; This was super strong and very chili pepper

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cotton Candy Clouds

Thoughts; This smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Clean Laundry

Scent Description; Clean Cotton, Orange Blossom and Cool Lime

Thoughts; OMG this was the strongest scent ever and I loved it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sundress

Thoughts; This was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Pretty In Pink

Scent Description; Violet, fresh jasmine,musk blackberries, vanilla, pink chiffon, amber and cashmere

Thoughts; This is really good, it smells like flowers and berries

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Candy Rain

Scent Description; Dark sweet cherry, pink raspberry, cotton candy, sensual musk, clean citrus and sweet florals

Thoughts; This was really nice, It smelled perfect and it was really different

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Honolulu Crunch

Scent Description; Fresh cut melon, island coconut, juicy orange, ripe berries, tangerines, sweet sugary vanilla and palm leaves

Thoughts; This isn't my type of scent but I got it in a mystery box so I will melt it, it seemed pretty strong but being orangey my nose doesn't seem to smell it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; Carbs

Scent Description; Cookies, Donuts & Bread

Thoughts; I love this and the description is fitting!

Hit ot Miss; Hit


Vendor; Belles Creations

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/bellescreationswax

Facebook; www.facebook.com/bellescreationswaxco

Owner; Erin Benefield


Scent; Glazing Waffles

Scent Description; Sticky Syrup, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Type & Marshmallow Fluff

Thoughts; This one wasn't very strong, I wish it would have been stronger

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Slumberland

Scent Description;

Thoughts; Nothing, just nothing on warm

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Smooth Lady

Scent Description;

Thoughts; This was ok, it was lighter but it was a decent lavender scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender Fusion

Scent Description;

Thoughts; This was a strong lavender scent that filled the room. I really liked this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; SEMO

Web; https://www.semowaxmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/semowaxmelts/

Owner; Traci Woodall


Scent; Goji Berries & Pink Petals

Thoughts; This smelled delicious! It was super nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Luxurious Lavender & Madagascar Vanilla

Thoughts; This was lighter, but that was ok. It was really nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Clean Freak

Thoughts; This was great! Exactly what I was looking for! I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fresh Laundry & Blackberry

Thoughts; This smelled so good and was so nice! It was strong and it was a perfect blend of both scents

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Hazelnut Cafe & Butter Brickle

Thoughts; This was really good! It was a great buttery coffee scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Web; None Currently

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1564965223768260/

Owner; Randi Cox


Scent; Pink Lemonade

Thoughts; This was a family favorite. They literally “fought” about who got to melt this in their room lol

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Nectarine Honey

Thoughts; I didn't expect to like this one, the name didn't appeal to me, however it was so nice! It was such a sweet scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent; Pina Colada

Thoughts; This was a sample scent, this isn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Miss for scent


Scent; Chocolate Lavender

Scent Description; French Lavender with milk chocolate, amber & jasmine

Thoughts; This was different, I'm not a huge fan of lavender mixed with food or drink scents, plus this had another floral with it, I'm truly not sure what I thought of it

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Pink Chiffon Cookies

Scent Description; Exotic Fruits, vanilla, orchid, sweet vanilla and whipped chiffon musk with cookies

Thoughts; Now this was good, it was nice and strong and so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Absolutely Fabulous Latte

Scent Description; White Chocolate, toasted coconut, roasted coffee, sugar and smooth vanilla

Thoughts; This is one of my favorites, I love this one and it's so strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Return to Oz

Scent Description; Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Type, Salted Caramel, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Zucchini Bread

Thoughts; I hate zucchini bread, it's one of the scents that I just can't stand, but it didn't stand out in this scent, the rest of the scents did and it was a decent scent but I was afraid that it would pop out

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Lavender Marshmallow Cookie

Scent Description; Lavender, Marshmallow, Freshly baked sugar cookie

Thoughts; This was really good, I generally do not like lavender with bakery however this was super nice and strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Britt'a Treasures

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/BrittasTreasures

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/566926610379342/

Owner; Britta Smith


Scent; The Dead Girlfriend

Scent Description; Sugared Amber & Plum + Passionfruit & Violet

Thoughts; This was good! I loved it so much. It was a scent that I was unsure of but glad I gave it a chance

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; The Exorcist

Scent Description; Patchouli + Palo Santo + Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Thoughts; This was strong on the patchouli but this was a good one.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Salem's Hex

Scent Description; Palo Santo + Chery + Lord of Misrule

Thoughts; This was strong and I loved it! It was a perfect mix of the scents

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Olde Primitive Treasures

Web; www.oldeprimitivetreasures.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/oldeprimitivetreasures

Owner; Unsure


Scent; All the Bakery

Scent Description;

Thoughts; This was good, it wasn't the strongest scent but it didn't have to be

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Apple Dumpling

Thoughts; This was a super cute pie shape and it smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This was perfect and nice and strong!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Chloe and Me Candles

Web; https;//chloeanmecandles.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/chloeanmecandles

Owner; Staci Jones


Scent; Peeps Sample

Scents; Marsmallow, Bubble Gum, Strawberry, Orange & Grape

Thoughts; When I ordered this I thought it would be 2 peep shapes of each scent and I'd be able to share them with my friend. It was one of each all together in one bag. The scents were really nice and the wax threw just like it used to!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; NorthWood Candle Supple

Scent; Coconut Lime Breeze

Thoughts; This was strong on the lime. I'm not sure if they offer wax to customers or if they just send to vendors who order to try out their scents and wax at the same time

Hit or Miss; Miss on scent for me


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Herbal Essence

Thoughts; This was lighter, I expected a heavier shampoo scent, but it just didn't hit the mark for me

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Pink Snuggles

Scent Description; Pink Sugar blended with Snuggle fabric softener and a warm coconut milk

Thoughts; This was so good and strong! It was pink sugar, laundry goodness

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Scented Squirrel

Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel

Owner; Jess Dickey


Scent; Cashmere Petals & Purple Sandalwood

Thoughts; This smelled very nice, it was a nice woodsy floral scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Hippy Girl

Scent Description; Strawberry Musk + Cashmere Woods & Tonka

Thoughts; This was a great musky scent, I really enjoyed this one, the strawberry didn't pull as much but it was there in the background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent; Velveteen Plum

Scent Description; Plum + Pomegranate Wine + Fig + Marshamllow Fireside

Thoughts; I took a chance on this one and I really liked it on cold, I just didn't get much on warm but I truly think it's my nose when it comes to scents like this

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Cardamom Cream Latte

Scent Description; Cardamom Steeped Milk Espresso + Vanilla Bean + Coconut Shortbread

Thoughts; This was strong and amazing, I loved this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Unknow Vendor


Scent; Poison Apple

Thoughts; This was a strong apple scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vineyard

Thoughts; I love this scent, it's one of my favorites

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Peeps

Thoughts; This is another scent that I like

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Tea Party

Thoughts; This smelled like White Tea & Tea & Cakes

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Incense

Scent; Lilac

Thoughts; This burned great and the scent was spot on. It was a great scent that filled the entire room and made it smell like flowers for several hours after

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Brand; Tree Hut

What; Shea Sugar Scrub

Scent; Tahitian Vanilla Bean

Thoughts; I see this being sold all over for $20 and I find these at Wal-Mart for $6, so I bought a few. These are really nice scrubs

Hit or Miss; Hit


Brand; Bath & Body Works

What; Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; I love this scent and I normally love this soap, however this soap made my hands feel a little sticky afterwards, it wasn't even that old and I know people who hoard this soap. I refilled it for a party we were having so a fuller bottle would be available




No comments:

Post a Comment