Thursday, April 7, 2022

Wax; Destination Wax; April 2022 Order

 

Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris



What I received


Soap


Scent; Lavender Fresh

Scent Description; Lightly floral lavender with a fresh soapy note

Thoughts: Funny enough, this isn't for me, however the person who uses them love these!



Snap Bars


Scent; Pink Laundry

Scent Description; Pink Sugar blender and Fresh Laundry

Thoughts: This is all fresh laundry, it's super strong on that and I get no pink sugar



Scent; Palo Santo Rosewood

Scent Description; Palo Santo, red roses, cedar and sandalwood

Thoughts: This is a single oil, but it smells great!



Scent; Vanilla Dream Cake

Scent Description; Rich vanilla cake, marshmallow buttercream, confetti sprinkles and sugar cookies

Thoughts: I love this vanilla scent, it's so rich and strong and makes the perfect soft scent



Scent; Lavender Pink Sugar

Scent Description; Lavender + Pink Sugar blender

Thoughts: Again, this is all lavender and no pink sugar but that seems to be ok



Scent; Beach Linen

Scent Description; Laundry line dried at the beach, floral, herbal, citrus and air

Thoughts: This is a single oil but damn does this smell good!



Scent; Moonspice Cookie

Thoughts; Sugar Cookie, Coffee and Celtic Moonspice

Thoughts: This is one of my favorite blends, I love this so much




Extra “Love” Received


Scent; Nutmeg & Spices

Scent Description: Warm blend of nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and clove filled with a little caramel vanilla

Thoughts; This smells like all-spice! Really, it's going to make a great kitchen scent



Scent; Pistachio & Magnolia

Scent Description; Rich pistachio milk and magnolia flower

Thoughts: This is a single oil and a lighter scent but it's a nice one



Scent; Tonic

Scent Description; Geranium and rosemary. Compared to Clarins “Body Tonic”

Thoughts: I've never heard of this dupe; it smells very clean on cold




Thoughts.

My husband used the soap I purchased with my last order, and he loved it so I'm glad I caught another opening! I got him 2 more.


Of course I got some of my favorites, it's such a great scent, Celtic Moonspice!


Destination Wax opens the first of the month and generally closes the 2nd. You have to get in before she closes but then they ship very quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment