Monday, April 18, 2022

Wax; Door County Candle Company Ukraine Candle

 

Vendor; Door County Candle Company

Web; www.doorcountycandle.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/DoorCountyCandleCompany

Owner; Christiana Trapani


Store Address; 5789 WI-42, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235



What I received


Ukraine Candles

There is no scent listed but it smells really nice




Wax Melts


Scent; Lakeshore

Scent Description: The refreshingly, clean, cool scent of a lake breeze (all the things you like about the lake, of course)

Thoughts: This is a really nice scent but I've never had it in wax melts



Scent; Northwoods

Scent Description; An earthy smell with musk notes!

Thoughts; This is such a great scent




Thoughts;


I placed this order for Ukraine candles on 3-4 and received them on 4/15.


I knew it would take awhile to get to me as they blew up! Which is great for them. It's nice to see this small business getting this attention.


I have never tried their wax melts so I decided to order some. They smell great on cold and I can't wait to melt those



No comments:

Post a Comment