Monday, April 11, 2022

Wax; Swanky; February 2022 Pre-Order

 

Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey

What I received


Rose Loaves


Scent; Vanilla Skies

Scent Description; Cashmere Cedar Boardwalk Marshmallow Cloud Vanilla Bean

Thoughts: This smells amazing, on cold I smell cashmere cedar mostly but I'm sure they will all pop out on warm





Scent; Buttermint Birthday Cake Sugar Cake Marshmallow

Thoughts; I got this one for a friend of mine, I didn't like this at all, the mint is strong




Scent; Vanilla Flannel Sheets

Thoughts; OMG this one is amazing! Flannel Sheets isn't done much so I was glad to see it




Scent; Moonflower Chocolate Orchid Let Them Eat Cake Vanilla Bean

Thoughts: The moonflower that she uses is amazing and combined with these scents is also wonderful




Sweet on Paris Sample




Scent; Purple Prickly Pear

Scent Description; Sweet on Paris Watermelon Pear Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts; I get the sweetness of sweet on paris and pear along with the watermelon and the cotton candy frosting. This is very well blended


Scent; Sweet on Paris Berries

Scent Description; Sweet on Paris Blueberry Raspberry Blackberry Jam Iced Cup Cakes

Thoughts; OMG this is really nice and sweet


Scent; Lavender Paris

Scent Description; Swanky’s lavender blend Sweet on Paris Vanilla Lace

Thoughts; Whatever lavender is used is fantastic, this is a super sweet floral blend


Scent; Missing Paris

Scent Description; Sweet on Paris Wildberry Mousse Cream Cake

Thoughts; This is awesome, this is a great blend with the fruity creamy sweet scent


Scent; Paris Lemon Pastry

Scent Description; Sweet on Paris Lemon Icebox Cookies Custard

Thoughts; This isn't my favorite as the lemon is pretty strong, I prefer a softer lemon


Scent; Iconic Hard Candy Rainbow Sherbet

Scent Description; Juicy strawberries Sweet on Paris our own cotton candy blend of Rainbow Sherbet

Thoughts; This is nice, really nice and I can't wait to melt this one!


Scent; Sweet on Paris Strawberry Pound Cake Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts; This is nice and creamy and sweet. It's going to be great melting!


Scent; Sweet on Paris Pink Sugar Cookies Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts; This is another one that's super creamy and sweet, love it!







Extra “Love” Received


Scent; Blackberry Ginger Ale

Thoughts; I like this scent but ginger ale on warm isn't my favorite



Scent; Candy Cane Swizzle Sticks Cream Cake Marshmallow Noel

Thoughts; This is a super minty scent and it's not one of my favorites



Scent; Summer Shaving Cream

Scent Description; I couldn't find one but this almost smelled like a fruity shaving cream scent



Thoughts.


I placed this order on February 5th and received it April 8th. She was pretty on time with this pre-order. I didn't order a ton, but I got 2 of everything because I'm sending some to my friend except the buttermint one is for her also.


I really like this vendor, her scents are light but they are a great light, they tend to float in the air in my house

No comments:

Post a Comment