Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Bath & Body: Ah Sugar Sugar

 

Vendor; AU Sugar Sugar

Web; ausugarsugar.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/162273614200866

Owner; Carly Jarvis


Thoughts.


I am formatting this one different than normal. My friend Jennifer was very excited as this was her monthly box slashed from $50 to $25 plus shipping. I have never ordered from this company but have heard nothing but good things.


The box came while I was gone but I opened it as soon as I got home. I was slightly disappointed in what I received and would have been quite disappointed had I paid full price for this.


I understand that this was focused on travel, and you can see that the bag was purchased with all the bottles then filled with product. The sizes are small, I don't know what scent these are in and because there are no ingredients listed, I'm not sure if I can use the shampoo/conditioner on my hair.















No comments:

Post a Comment