Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Wax: Glitterati: My Mystery Box

 

Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano



Scent; Cherry Shortcake + Gourmet Sugar Cookies

Thoughts; This smells so good! It's not a tart cherry at all and you can smell the sugary bakery with it



Scent; Wildberry Mousse + Warm Vanilla Sugar

Thoughts; This is nice, sometimes the wildberry mousse is dominant and tart, this is perfect and the vanilla sugar really comes out



Scent; Candy Kisses + Cucumber Melon

Thoughts: I was afraid of this one, but it smells so good! The cucumber melon is just sitting in the background



Scent; Cucumber + Blue Sugar + Pineapple Orchard

Thoughts; This is all pineapple orchard and nothing else, I was hoping that the blue sugar would be dominant



Scent; Pineapple Mango Mai Tai + Salty Sea Air

Thoughts: I was shocked by this one, I am always on the fence about pineapple scents and salty sea air can be in your face, this is amazing and wonderful!



Scent; Banana Pudding + Cereal Mallow Bar

Thoughts: This to me is nasty, it smells like mashed bananas with pudding, it's just not a scent for me at all



Scent; Pineapple Orchard + Banana Palm Leaf

Thoughts: This actually isn't bad either, I don't get any banana




Scent; Zucchini Bread + Mrs. Claus Cookies + Twinkies

Thoughts; Nope, negative. I won't be melting this one, I will be giving it away as I can't stand zucchini bread and it's dominant



Scent; Green Tea & Lemongrass

Thoughts; This isn't bad. Sometimes Green Tea gives me a gag but this doesn't, this is a nice blend



Scent; Tropical Pistachio

Thoughts; This is a tart cherry with pistachio in the background



Scent; Blackberry Sugar Musk

Thoughts; This is probably my favorite one of the entire box, this smells amazing and I can't wait to melt it!



Scent; Brown Sugar Pecan + Beaver Tails

Thoughts; This is all brown sugar pecan. I'm not sure what beaver tails is but the pie scent smells good



Thoughts;


I have always felt that the sign up sheets and drawings were a bit strange, BUT I've always participated because I do like the wax and am always willing to take a chance on the mystery boxes.


This one is probably my least favorite box I've ever received. I really wish I could get on the custom list, however with the increase in prices I'm not sure that I will be purchasing from this vendor any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment