Thursday, June 2, 2022

Wax Empties: 5/1-5/30/2023

 Wax Empties: 5/1-5/30/2023



YouTube.

https://youtu.be/RuLQIshxZOs


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Fairytale

Scent Description; Pomegranate Nectar, Fresh Orange Blossom, Vanilla Bean and Warm Amber

Thoughts: This was amazing! I love it so much. So glad I got a spray also as I missed out on stocking up

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel

Scent Description; Vanilla Bean, Marshmallow Fluff and Vanilla Cake

Thoughts; This of course is my favorite scent, no suprise at all! But it had the puny wicks and didn't burn great

Hit or Miss; Both


Melting;


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Iced Cinnamon Rolls

Thoughts; This literally smells like a cinnamon roll and it's so strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Grinch Pudding

Thoughts; This has Pistachio Pudding Cake in it and it's so good! I love it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Gingerbread Latte

Thoughts; I'm not a person that would order something like this, this does smell just like coffee and gingerbread and it does smell good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fruit Stripe

Thoughts; This smelled just like the gum, literally

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lemon Squares VBN

Thoughts; I'm not a huge lemon fan, however the VBN toned it down perfectly

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; New Year's Breakfast

Thoughts; This smelled really good although I couldn't place the scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Out of the Washer

Thoughts; This is one of my favorites, I just love this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pinky's Up

Thoughts; This is a good one too, I wish I knew the scent descriptions

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Love Juice

Thoughts; Whatever this was smelled great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Island Fresh

Thoughts; This was such a great fresh scent, it smelled just like fresh washed clothes

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Deep Sleep

Thoughts; Whatever this was smelled like lavender and it was such a soothing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Tropical Kool-Aid

Thoughts; This smells amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Grape Cherry Blow Pop

Thoughts; This was the best candy scent, all it needed was some lollipops!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent; I knew I Loved You

Scent Description; Salted Caramel, Pineapple & Salty Sea Air

Thoughts; This wasn't my favorites, it just had an off scent and I think it's just the scent blend and not the wax itself

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Every Night is Halloween

Scent Description; Love Spell & Black Licorice

Thoughts; Again, not my favorite, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be based on the scents and my preference.

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Stand By You

Scent Description; Apricot, Orange Sherbet, Cherry Slushie, Blackberry Jam & Strawberry

Thoughts; This was amazing! It smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Simply Meant to Be

Scent Description; Black Cherry Palo Santo Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This was all black cherry with a background of palo santo, it was super strong however it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Normal Is an Illusion

Scent Description; Pomegranate Red Roses Buttercream

Thoughts; I wasn't sure if I'd like this one as pomegranate is always iffy with me, but this was great!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Beautiful

Scent Description; Strawberry Pink Sugar Vanilla Champagne

Thoughts; This was amazing! It was a fruity sugary champagne scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cake by the Ocean

Scent Description; Pink & Blue Sugar, Buttercream Cupcake, Strawberry, Salty Sea Air

Thoughts; I loved this, it smelled amazing. I loved that the salty sea air wasn't the dominant scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Can I Have this Dance

Scent Description; Pineapple, Coconut Water, Salty Sea Air, Apricot

Thoughts; This wasn't my favorite, it was a good throwing scent but the scent itself was mostly pineapple

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Do It Again

Scent Description; Dark Chocolate, Peppermint and Raspberry

Thoughts; This was a Raspberry Chocolate with a slight peppermint background. It wasn't bad as I was a bit scared for this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Seahorses

Scent Description; Turquoise Waters, Sandalwood & Coconut Passion

Thoughts; This smelled like a beach house. It was so nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Mango, Peach, Strawberry, Satsuma, Twisted Cotton Candy

Thoughts; Holy crap this was strong! It was all peach and satsuma but it that was fine

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Pound Cake Cookies & Birthday Cake

Thoughts; This was a Strawberry Birthday Cake and it did smell really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sensual Amber, Clean Shave, Let the Eat Cake

Thoughts; This was a great smokey creamy scent, I honestly didn't get any of the minty shaving cream in it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Buttery Toast & Jam, Pumpkin Pecan Waffle and Fireside Cream Cake

Thoughts; I can't even describe how good this scent was! It was the perfect blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blueberry Fruit Loops

Thoughts; Wow, this was good, I wasn't expecting me to like this!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blackberry Ginger Ale

Thoughts; This wasn't a scent that I'd have ordered. I don't usually care much for ginger ale, but this was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Melt Stash

Web; https;//themeltstash.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/themeltstash

Owner; Michelle Sanders


Scent; Island Baja

Thoughts; This was nice, it was like a sandy beach

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Midsummer Night

Thoughts; This was a single oil and it was nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Shoreline

Scent Description; Seaside Serenity + Aruba Coconut

Thoughts; This was awesome, it was literally like a tropic outside by the sea type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sugar Shack

Scent Description; Wildberry Mousse + Mahogany Teakwood

Thoughts; This wasn't my favorite, the scent was interesting

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent; Moonspice Cookie

Scent Description; Sugar Cookie, Coffee and Celtic Moonspice

Thoughts; I love this blend, it's amazing. It just such a unique blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Mahogany Apple

Scent Description; Apples & Cologne; Mahogany woods, golden delicious apple, delicious apple, pink peppercorn and lavender

Thoughts; I was on the fence about this one, however it was a great manly scent and just so nice all around

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lost Cherry Delight

Scent Description; Black cherry, bitter almond, sweet marzipan, rose, jasmine and amber

Thoughts; This was great! Sometimes cherry scents smell like children's medicine, this didn't at all

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender Pink Sugar

Scent Description; Lavender + Pink Sugar Blender

Thoughts; This smelled like laundry but it wasn't as strong as I'd thought

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Laundry

Scent Description; Pink Sugar Blender and Fresh Laundry

Thoughts; Oh, this was so nice! I loved this it was the perfect blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Wine Cellar

Scent Description; Pomegranate, black cherries, pink pepper musk, saffron and patchouli.

Thoughts; This is a single oil and its a good one!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Melting Co

Web; Home | TheMeltingCo.

Facebook; www.facebook.com/TMCWax/

Owner; Unsure


Scent; Laroi

Scent Description; Fresh Clean Cotton, Blue & Pink Sugar

Thoughts; This smelled so good, it was perfectly blended and just preformed great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Apple Almond Blossom

Scent Description; Blend of apples, almonds and sweet honey with soft floral undertones

Thoughts; This was really nice, it wasn't one I was expecting to like

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sunset

Thoughts; This was super nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Paradise

Thoughts; I'm not sure what the scent actually was, but it was a beachy type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Eucalyptus Rain

Scent Description; Eucalyptus with fresh water, ozone and hints of green

Thoughts; This was nice, it was a very relaxing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Blueberry Melonade

Scent Description; Berry bellini, blue raspberry slushie and watermelon lemonade

Thoughts; This was awesome! I can't describe it but wow, it was different and good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Chocolate Orchid

Scent Description; Fresh floral with undertones of real chocolate

Thoughts; I love this scent and not many vendors do this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Elephant Likes Pink Cake

Scent Description; Warm vanilla, crisp sandalwood, soothing musk, sweet ripe honeydew, hints of kiwi and mandarin. Watermelon and cherry notes with hints of cassis, sugarcane, coconut milk, vanilla orchid and white musk

Thoughts; This was totally fruity

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Living my Best Life

Scent Description; Mahogany Coconut, crushed vanilla, soft amber, musk and fresh linen

Thoughts; This was great, it was mostly mahogany coconut, but it had a soft linen background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Noel

Scent Description; Strawberry Bread, sugar cookie and vanilla bean noel

Thoughts; Yes, I loved this! It was strawberry backery scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Garden Rain

Scent Description; Garden Mint, Rain, Angelicia & Salty Sea Air

Thoughts; This isn't my favorite, I feel like the mint is strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Tiffany is da Bomb

Scent Description; Cupcakes at Tiffany's, Vanilla Cake and Cotton Candy

Thoughts; This was a good one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Manipulator

Scent Description; Tonka Bean, havana and vanilla sandalwood

Thoughts; I loved this, it was a great musky scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Retail; Bath & Body Works

What; Shower Steamers

Scent; Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Thoughts; I won this from a gymnastics basket and it works really well with sinus issues, not my favorite scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


What; Body Spray

Scent; Be Enchanted

Scent Description; Beautiful and bewitching and will cast a spell on all who dare to smell it! A shimmering fantasy of frosty florals, sweetened with sparkling, sugary pomegranate

Thoughts; I love this scent, it's so nice and smells amazing.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Pink

What; Body Scrub

Scent; Coco Chill

Thoughts; You could smell the shea butter in it, and it wasn't as scrubby as a sugar scrub but it is a nice scrub

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Pharm

Web; www.thepharmtn.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/237164086833413

Owner; Melissa Shriner


What; CBD Body Creme

Scent; Blue Christmas

Scent Description; Vanilla Bean

Thoughts; First, I dislike the re-naming of single oils but that's for another day lol. This is one of my favorite lotions to use, it's thick but not too thick and it's so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


What; CBD Body Creme

Scent; Sweet Dreams are Made of This

Scent Description; Lavender & Marshmallow

Thoughts; As I above, I love this lotion aka body crème so much! It's just amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What; Shower Slushie

Scent; Girl with the Skull Tattoo

Thoughts; I love this scrub, it's so nice.

Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment