Friday, September 1, 2023

Wax: Empties 8/1-8/31/2023

 Wax Empties: 8/1-8/31/2023


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here.


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance.


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me.


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Vendor: Kava Lily

Scent: Coffee

Thoughts: I won this candle in a basket raffle. I don't know anything about the vendor, or really who it is. I am assuming as that's the name on the label. It is coffee scented, now it smells amazing on cold but there is no scent while it's burning!




Melting.

Vendor: Candy Pandy

Web: www.thecandypanda.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/candypanda

Owner; Yuli Orozco


Scent: Champagne Rose Parade

Scent Description: Bubbling champagne infused + Ro’s Jelly (soft   floral blend of rose petals with a touch of vanilla)

Thoughts: I wasn't a huge fan of this, I don't like the fizzy floral scents, it's a strange blend to me

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Wonderful Christmastime

Thoughts: This did smell like what a department store would smell like around Christmas time!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Rice Flower & Shea

Thoughts: I've had so many of these, it smells good each time

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Champagne Rose Parade

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it had a floral fruity note

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hidden Holler

Web; Unsure

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HiddenHollerCandlesandGifts

Owner; Lee Coleman


Scent: Vanilla Mint

Thoughts: I think this was just too old, this vendor is fairly soft in scent anyway, but this had nothing

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Spearmint Pine

Thoughts: This was also very light; it may have been too old or just the vendor

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Baby Bee Buttermilk

Thoughts: This is normally a very lighter scent, this one had no scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Lavender Vanilla

Thoughts: This is normally a wonderful medium scent, but again there was just nothing there

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Blue Sugar Pine

Thoughts: This should have been a super strong scent, but it just wasn't

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Day at the Spa

Thoughts: IDK what this was, it smelled funky on cold and nothing on warm

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Up North Creations

Web; https://upnorthcreations.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/UpNorthCreations/

Owner; Missi Hoehne


Scent: Harvest

Thoughts: This was a deep smokey harvest scent, it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Bento Wax Co

**This vendor is closed


Scent: Clean Shave

Scent Description: Clean Cotton + Barbershop

Thoughts: This was too minty for my taste, the clean cotton was nice, but less mint would have been better

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Up the Creek

*Unsure of this vendor


Scent: Bum Bum Cream

Thoughts: This scent is pretty light anyway, but this had not much to it

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Grape Kool Aid

Thoughts: These smells just like the drink! Grape Sugar Goodness

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Lemon Pound Cake

Thoughts: The lemon was so light in this; it was a nice scent!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Hazelnut Frappe

Thoughts: This legit smelled like the real thing! It smelled super good.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Red Maple Leaf

Thoughts: This smelled really fall like, it had a dark musk to it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent: Devil Woman

Thoughts: IDK what the description is and not being in the facebook group anymore I can't find it. Scent Descriptions should be available. It smelled great whatever it was.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Serenity Now

Scent Description: Bamboo + November Rain

Thoughts: This was such a nice, clean scent! It was just an amazing blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Abby Lane

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Orange Sherbet + Pineapple

Thoughts: Way too tart for my taste, it smelled good while warming it just had that tartness that I don't care for

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Pink Sugar + Cotton Candy + Bubble Gum + Lollipop

Thoughts: This sounds like a scent I would love, and I did, on cold. While warming it just didn't have anything to it

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent: Mimosa Mandarin

Scent Description: Orange, champagne, coconut, warm amber, vanilla & sandalwood

Thoughts: This is a single oil that was changed to dup the customer into thinking it was a blend, I don't like that, and this was a very tropical scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Espresso Ice Cream

Scent Description: Cream, Coffee Bean & Vanilla

Thoughts: This was so good! I love these scents and this one was a great medium.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Living In Paradise

Scent Description: Warm Vanilla Coconut + Cream Sweet Orange + Hint of Rum

Thoughts: This wasn't my favorite; the alcohol scent always throws off my nose

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor Kae Scented Melts

Web; https://kaemelts.kaescentedmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/KaeScentedWaxMelts

Owner; Kara Meredith


Scent: Exotic Coconut

Thoughts: This is a lighter scent already, so this one was not as strong as I'd hoped

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Flower Finery

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent: Dia de las Muertas

Scent Description: Calacas, sweet lime, uplifting neroli and frankincense

Thoughts: This was very incense smelling, it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vender; Purrfect Scents

Web Site; www.purrfectscentswaxmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/purrfectscentswaxmelts

Owner; Silver McElroy


Scent: Berrylicious Bloom

Scent Description: Strawberry, Mango, Papaya, Orange Blossom and a little bit of cake

Thoughts: IDK if this was a single oil or a blend but it smelled nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Centennial Chic Scents

Facebook; www.facebook.com/CentennialChicScents

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Cowboy's Blanket

Thoughts: So, this had a leather scent to it, it doesn't come off good as a synthetic scent to my nose so this one was different

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Pink Mermaid

*I don't know about this vendor


Scent: Desert Lime & Cucumber

Thoughts: So, I very much dislike cucumber scents but this one wasn't too bad, it was more dominant on the lime

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Baby Magic

Thoughts: Ok, so this was super nice and clean

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: The Posh Olive

*Pretty sure this vendor is closed


Scent: Lavender Chamomile

Thoughts: This is a great scent, very clean and very relaxing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Take me to Tuscany

Scent Description: Tomato Leaf & Basil

Thoughts: Another one I don't much care for

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Handwerks

Web; www.handwerkswax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/handwerkswax/

Owner; Sam Woodruff


Scent: Cat Jacks

Scent Description: Sauvignon Blanc + White Peach Sangria + Pear Moscato

Thoughts: Yeah, this wasn't great, it was way too alcohol scented for my taste

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor: Gypsy Monroe

*This vendor is long closed


Scent: Mad Hatter

Thoughts: I have no way to find this scent anymore, also her wax was so light it was really hard to smell it, and this was no exception

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Lavender Vanilla, Vanilla Orchid & Baby Magic

Thoughts: This was super light, and this should have been an amazing scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Candles From The Keeping Room

Web; http://www.candlesfromthekeepingroom.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/408692729209824/

Owner; Carol Wolstencroft


Scent: Garfields Bowl of Cream

Thoughts: This must have been several cereal scents blended

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Handmade with Love

*Never heard of this vendor


Scent: Oatmeal Milk & Honey

Thoughts: This is a single oil, and it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Jamianne's Wax Creations


Scent: The Pond

Thoughts: IDK scent description but this was super light

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Camp Crystal Lake

Scent Description: Cactus + Sea Salt + Toasted Marshmallow + Apple

Thoughts: This was pretty light; it had a nice outdoor clean scent on cold but just nothing while warm

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Barrett Wax Crafts

Web; https://barrettwaxcrafts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/156226581508021/

Owner; Josh Barrett


Scent: Iced Pineapple, Satsuma and Coconut Creamsicle

Thoughts: The pineapple was way too tart for my liking. Had that been toned down I'm sure this would have been great.

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Ten Digit Creations

*Vendor is closed


Scent: Avocado & Sea Salt + Black Coconut + Teakwood Coconut

Thoughts: I don't care for the avocado scent, but the blend on this was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Silkey Scents & Soaps

Web; https://www.silkeysoaps.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1481385122164751/

Owner; Michelle Silkey


Scent: Sandalwood + Baby Powder + Dove

Thoughts: This smelled like a super clean bathroom and was really nice. I generally find this vendor to be super light but this one was a happy medium.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Wonderberry

Web: www.wonderberrywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/wonderberrywaxgroup

Owner: Unsure


Scent: Sugar Plumb Fairies

Scent Description: Plum + Pink Sugar + Sparkling Snow

Thoughts: This was a nice blend, anything like these smells like the color purple to me

Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent: Leaves

Thoughts: This is a single oil of course, but this wasn't great

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent: Scary Stories

Scent Description: Dark Chocolate Cocoa + Smoked Marshmallow + Crackling Wood + Tonka Bean

Thoughts: I loved this! It was an amazing deep smokey scent.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Twisted Winter

Scent Description: Twisted Peppermint + Patchouli + Black Pepper + Toasted Marshmallow + Smoldered Woods

Thoughts: This really did smell like a cold winter day, strange how it was but there was a warm fire in the background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Float On

Scent Description: Mango + Peach + Wildberry Cream Soda

Thoughts: This was more fruity than anything, I didn't catch any fizzy soda

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; J&A Wax Worx

Web; None

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1983180088587827/

Owner; Amanda Siciliano


Scent: All is bright

Thoughts: I haven't ever ordered from this vendor however it's always been hit or miss for everything I've had. This was clearly a holiday scent, but it wasn't overly strong.

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

**This vendor is no longer open

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent: Pistachio Pudding Cake Monster Cookie

Scent Description: Pistachio Pudding Cake + Sugar Cookie + Waffle Cone + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This vendor is missed, I love this scent, it smelled delicious

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Free Weezy

Scent Description: Fresh Strawberry + Satsuma + Black Raspberry Vanilla + Black Cherry + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: There was too many things going on in this scent, plus orange scents don't reach my nose for some reason

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Pistachio Pudding Cake + Fruity Pebbles + Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was a great scent! It smelled amazing.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pistachio Pudding Cake Zucchini Bread

Thoughts: Thank God the Pistachio was dominant because zucchini bread is just bad to me

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Wicked Esscents

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Mystic Moon

Scent Description: Cedar Leaf + Herbal Lavender

Thoughts: This was amazing! It smelled so good and was really strong!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Golden Hour

Scent Description: Egyptian Amber + Cocoa Butter Cashmere + Gold Sugar

Thoughts: This smelled so good! It was a musky sweet scent.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Falling in Love

Scent Description: Sugar Cookie + Birthday Cake + Pumpkin Pecan Waffle

Thoughts: These smells so good! It's a nice medium scent.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lord of Misrule

Thoughts: This of course was a single oil, but I love this wax, it's such a great medium

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Salt Mountain

Web; https://saltmountainmelts.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2147804212210251/

Owner; Amanda Dixon


Scent: Luna

Scent Description: Sweet Pea + Berries + Freshia Sandalwood

Thoughts: I bet this is a single oil, it smelled very light on warm

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; House of Usher

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Jelly Club

Thoughts: This smelled just like a jar of jelly!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Satin Suzie Scents

Web; https://satinsuziescents.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/996330027112338

Owner.


Scent: Coconut

Thoughts: As this was a lighter single oil it was a bit light, it wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Closet Full of Wax

Web; https://www.closetfullofwax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/Closetfullofwax/

Owner; Michelle Holdt


Scent: Jasmine

Thoughts: Wow was this super strong! It smelled amazing.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Web; None Currently

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1564965223768260/

Owner; Randi Cox


Scent: Beach Linen

Thoughts: I loved this scent and I miss this vendor! I loved everything I received!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hayden Rowe

Web; www.haydenrowecandle.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HaydenRoweCandle/

Owner; Christina Whelton


Scent: Apricot Chamomile

Thoughts: I don't run towards either of these scents, but together they were really nice

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Broadway Wax

Web; www.broadwaywax.com/

Facebook; Broadway Wax | Facebook

Owner; Kristen Ness


Scent: Coco Love

Scent Description: Caribbean Breeze + Copper Coconut + Lovespell

Thoughts: This wasn't bad, I don't care for love spell, but the blend smelled pretty good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Galaxy Candles

Web; www.galaxycandles.net

Facebook; www.facebook.com/galaxycandlesllc

Owner; Healther Shelton


Scent: This Isn't Christmas

Thoughts: This was really light; it had a faint Christmas tree scent in the background

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: All Hallow's Eve

Thoughts: This had a nice patchouli scent, it was smokey but really light

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Midnight Haunting

Thoughts: Whatever this was, it smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Super Tarts

Web; https://supertartswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuperTartsSassySoaps/

Owner; Brandy Tarts


Scent: The Lost Boys

Scent Description: Pomegranate + Apple Cider + Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was ok, it wasn't overly strong like I've come to expect from this vendor

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Mulan

Scent Description: Cherry Blossom + Orange Mandarin Cream + Fresh Eucalyptus Sprigs

Thoughts: This was all cherry to my nose, it was decent

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Cottage Bay Scents

*This vendor is closed


Scent: White Tea

Thoughts: I wish this vendor was still open, her wax threw amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Unknown Vendor


Scent: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Thoughts: This scent is amazing; it smells so creamy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lemon Cherry Bomb

Thoughts: I'm thankful that this was mostly cherry bomb, it smelled really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse

Web; http://cosmiccleanse.net/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1490023824348061/

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons


What: Walnut Body Polish

Scent: Bibbitty Bobbitty Boo

Scent Description: Captain Crunch Berries + Jelly Doughnuts and Sugar Cookies

Thoughts: I don't mind smelling like a snack. This was very runny, I was hoping for a polish it would have been thicker, I didn't care for it as I do the sugar scrubs.

Hit or Miss; Both



Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What: Hair Mask

Scent: Bite Me

Thoughts: This hair mask is amazing; it makes my hair feel so soft after use! It also smells really good which is a plus!

Hit or Miss; Hit



No comments:

Post a Comment