Thursday, November 16, 2023

Wax: Kushner Kreations: November Cash Tarts

 Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner



November Cash Tarts!


Scent: Christmas Cheer

It smells really nice and I pulled a $5 bill from it!




Scent: Jolly Elf

This is a KK staple, I pulled $5 from it




Butterfly Tart

Scent: Cotton Candy Bubbly

Not only does it smell good, but it's super pretty too!



Small Tart

Juicy Balls

This was a smaller tart offered and this is another KK staple!



Extra “Love” Received


Mystery Scent Tart



Grinch Wallet


Overall Order Thoughts:

I love this vendor, the wax always smells great, the candles burn slow and even and the shipping is always super quick!


I wish the scent list was up to date and the scent descriptions could be easily found, that is my only complaint!


No comments:

Post a Comment