Monday, August 12, 2024

Chronic Pain Thoughts: Volume 31 Memory Loss

 


Dear Reader,



For years I've felt like I was going crazy, I can't remember things, I'm very forgetful and always out of it. It really sucks to be in the middle of a conversation and forget words, it's like I forget what I'm trying to say while I'm saying it. It's awful!


I thought it was the Cymbalta I was taking, so I weened myself off it. Then I got really sick, I was a lot of medication back then, it was terrible. Now I take a handful of medication and its mostly OTC. Apparently, that doesn't make a difference.


According to this article from AARP there are so many that can cause memory loss. It's no wonder I'm feeling the way I am. I wish there was something that could reverse that and a doctor that actually took my concerns seriously. It's really hard to be chronically ill.


Caution! These Drugs Can Cause Memory Loss (aarp.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment