Monday, July 2, 2018

Wax; Honey Bunnies Candles & Melts; First Order; Sample

Vendor; Honey Bunnies Candles & Melts
Order; First Order; Mystery Sample

Website; None
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/rhonda.bryant2017/
Owner; Rhonda Bryant



YouTube Reveal;
https://youtu.be/yxfCtVSRys0



What I received;

Smell Tarts in the following Scents

Chocolate Bunny
Soda Fountain
Butt Naked
Birthday at the Circus
Cinnamon Roll
Dragon's Blood
Black Ice
Irish Spring
Sage & Lemongrass

Thoughts;

This was a small order. She was vendor of the week in a facebook group and offered a $5 sampler. I feel like she should have picked more common scents to send out, but I will melt them and see what I think.

She was about 2 weeks late on getting these out. First she had a “flood” then she had “health problems” which is fine, I understand that these things happen, but during this time and getting behind on orders she continued offering sales! This drives me crazy when vendors choose to do this.

Everything does smell strong on cold, so I am hoping that this is stronger wax while warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment