Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wax; RoseGirls; June Pre-Order

Vendor; RoseGirls
Order; June Pre-Order

Store Address; 420 N Main St Oshkosh WI 54901
Owner; Jenny Oaks


YouTube Reveal;

https://youtu.be/en39VQtvthY

What I received;

Muffins;

Devil Woman
Queen of Clean
Love Yourself Fluff Puffs

Chunk Bags
Party in my Cotton Candy Bungalow
Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows

Half Pie
Americana Peep's Cake

Extra “Love” received; Key Lime Coconut Birthday Cake

Thoughts;

Although I find that RoseGirl's Wax has an undertone to it, to me it's a bakery tone that I love!

I went a little out of my comfort zone with some of these but I actually can't wait to start melting them!

Scent Descriptions;

Love Yourself Fluff Puffs; Mango Sorbet, Strawberry Shortcake, Rice Krispie Treats, Marshmallow Smoothie and Monster Cookies

Queen of Clean - luxurious linen & lavender laundry blend fit for even the most royal of noses

Devil Woman - Sweet Lavender, Cherry Almond and Vanilla Ice Cream

Party in my Cotton Candy Bungalow - Watermelon Slush, Florida Key Lime Pie, Cotton Candy Frosting, Vanilla Ice Cream and Marshmallow Smoothie.

Sunshine Rainbows and Lollipops - Strawberry Raspberry Guava, Mango Sorbet and Lollipops.

Americana Peeps Cake - Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Monster Cookie, Marshmallow Smoothie, yellow cake, fluffy rich frosting, sugar covered marshmallow Peeps.






No comments:

Post a Comment