Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Book; Howard Hughes; His Life and Madness (September 17, 2004)

Howard Hughes; His Life and Madness










Author; James B Steele
Came out; September 17, 2004
Read on; Nook App
Rating; Per Amazon 4.1/5



Caution; Spoiler Alert

Howard Hughes has always fascinated the public with his mixture of secrecy, dashing lifestyle, and reclusiveness. This is the book that breaks through the image to get at the man.



Thoughts;
I was sucked into this book by reading the sample on my nook app. The sample gives you a small glimpse of what the book is about, however once I decided to purchase this book and started reading, the only interesting part to me was what I had read in the sample, which both begins and ends this book.



Howard Hughes was going mad in his later life and everything was memo's and written down and that's the majority of what this book was. So much about money, and not in an interesting way.



I found the majority of this book very boring and very hard to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment