Monday, October 1, 2018

De-Stash from Nicole

De-Stash From Nicole


YouTube Reveal;
https://youtu.be/VQSdDSqxXKM


What I received;

Marshmallow Man & Cookie Monster (Gooey Marshmallows plus Sugar Cookie, Sugar Cookie Dough, Buttercream Frosting & Sugar Milk)

Cookie Monster & Fred and Wilma (Sugar Cookie, Sugar Cookie Dough, Buttercream Frosting & Sugar Milk plus Fruity Pebbles, Rice Krispe Treats & Gooey Marshmallows)

Five Families Cafe (Sugar Cookies, Whipped Cream, Birthday Cake, Vanilla Wafers, Cannolis & Fresh Picked Strawberries)

Cookie Monster Cafe (Sugar Cookie, Sugar Cookie Dough, Buttercream Frosting & Sugar Milk)

Extra “Love” received

Wax Work Shop
Scent Shot in Poolside Drinks & Whipped Cream & Red Star Burst Chunks (Tropical Blend of sweet pineapples, blood oranges, mandarin and vanilla with a lil' coconut. Topped off with whipped cream and red starbursts)

Brownie Bite in Lemon Lime Fizzy Soda & Sugared Waffle Cones

Beezy's Tarts
Doughnut Tart in Sugared Nuts

Wonderberry Wax Company
Clam shell in Gooey Tiki Treats (Marshmallow & Pina Colada)

Vintage Chic Scents
Scent shot in Asphalt Jungle (Agave Lime, Margarita & Strawberry)

Thoughts;

I was sent a clear and easy to understand money request without paypal fees (I refuse to pay these).

She shipped a day late due to an illness but she communicated this with me and sent me a bunch of extra's that she didn't have to send.

I know they are older but everything smells amazing and these are scents that I really wanted to try. This was my first de-stash from a non-friend and I was honestly was worried that it would go wrong, but it went perfectly and I can't wait to get melting!

Also, on the plus side, with my history of knife using these are already cut up for my melting pleasure!






No comments:

Post a Comment