Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Wax Empties: 12/20-1/5/2020

Wax Empties: 12/20-1/5/2020

YouTube;
Disclaimer/Discloser;
All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors
These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors
I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my expierences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my expierences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance

Things that drive me crazy;
No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?

All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantites and the sell out right away. I have no tolerence for that and just won't order

I use the following warmers;
20 watt glade warmer in my office
20 watt glade warmer in my family room
20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen
20 watt glade warmer in my son's room
20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)
25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room
15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom
15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom

The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.

Where to find me;
waxidentscandles.com
Instagram @ Waxidents


Candles;

Vendor; Yankee

Scent; Coconut Beach
Scent Description; Warm coconut blended with pineapple and Tahitian vanilla
Thoughts; Super disappointed in both scent and burn.
Hit or Miss; Miss


Melting;

Vendor; Empire Alchemy
Web; www.empirealchemywax.com
Owner; Anna Knaus

Scent; Vanilla Velvet
Scent Description; Vanilla Bean Noel, American Cream Type & Vanilla Ice Cream
Thoughts; I loved this on cold, I wish this would have been a larger piece and I would definatley buy more
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Super Soft Sugar Cookies
Scent Description; Fluffy Cakey Cookies with Whipped Sugar Frosting
Thoughts; This scent smelled great, I'm pretty sure it would have been a little better if I could have had a bit more
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; It Came upon a Midnight Clear
Scent Description; Ozonic Night air, black cypress and frosted geranium and citrus
Thoughts; This was nice, I used a t-light warmer for this one and it did have a very nice throw
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Night Before Christmas
Scent Description; Vanilla Sugar Cookie, Orange Peel, Christmas Tree and Fireplace Embers
Thoughts; This was nice, of course I didn't get any orange but it was definatley a christmas scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Snuggable Laundry
Scent Description; Myrrh, Madagascar Vailla
Thoughts; I think this is a blend of the scents but they way it's labeled it's hard to really know
This was alright. I wish the Madagascar Vanilla would have been dominant and the rest in the background
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Christmas Morning
Scent Description; White Currant, White Birch, Warm Amber, White Tea & Pipe Tobacco
Thoughts; This was a smokey scent, it wasn't overly strong but it did have a strange undertone to my nose, I am guessing it was the White Tea
Hit or Mis; Miss

Scent; Gold, Frankencense & Myrrh
Scent Description; Golden Amber, Black Amber, Frankencense and hint of myrrh
Thoughts; This was nice. It was the perfect smokey incense scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cocoa Butter Cashmere White Birch
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This smelled really nice but I wish it had been a bigger piece
Hit or Miss; Hit and Miss

Scent; Fluffy Strawberry Bread Pancakes
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This had a strange scent to it. I don't know what it was
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Dead Men Tell no Tales
Scent Description; Cannoball Smoke, Rum, Fresh Cracked Coconut, Salty Sea Air & Tobacco
Thoughts; This was a nice smokey manly scent, it was a hit in my house
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Hazelnut Coffee Cookie Butter
Scent Description; Hazelnut Coffee, Whipped Cream, Condensed Milk and House blend Cookie Butter
Thoughts; This is such a great combo of Coffee and Cookies! It's super yummy
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cobra Kai
Scent Description; Drakkar Noir, Caramel Tobacco, Meaty Coconut & No Mercy
Thoughts; This was a total manly scent, it was lighter but was very nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; The Classic
Scent Description; Pipe Tobacco, Midsummer's Night, Smoldered Marshmallow
Thoughts; I wish the pipe tobacco was not the dominant scent however this was a nice throwing scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Affogato Cupcakes at Tiffany's
Scent Description; Coffee/Espresso, Vanilla Ice Cream & Cupcakes at Tiffany's
Thoughts; This was amazing! I loved this so much
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Yankee Candle

Scent; Balsam & Cedar
Scent Description; Balsam, aromatic cedar wood and juniper berry
Thoughts; This was amazing. I melted it in a t-light warmer but it was perfect
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Sweet Nothing
Scent Description; Cyclamen, Lotus Blossom, Vanilla, Powdery Musk
Thoughts; This smelled so good! This was a very nice soft yet strong scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma
Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Scent; Strawberry Marshmallow Noel
Scent Description; Strawberry Marhsmallow and Vanilla Bean Noel
Thoughts; This smelled really nice, it wasn't a fake weird strawberry which was perfect, super creamy scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Slushie Machine
Scent Description; Blue Raspberry Slushie Cotton Candy
Thoughts; OMG this was perfect! I loved this, until the last piece was gone
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cannoli Lattes
Scent Description; Caramel, Coffee, Vanilla Cream, Vanilla Cupcake batter, Sugar and Chocolate Chips
Thoughts; This was super nice! It was a rich coffee with the chocolate cannoli's in the background
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Coffee House
Scent Description; Just like a hot cup of fresh brewed coffee
Thoughts; I loved this, this was the coffee scent that I had been chasing with all my coffee scents
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Tullip
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a fruity floral and it was really strong and really nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Rose Girls
Web; www.rgwax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Scent; Greased Lightning
Scent Description; Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Shortcake & Cuppa Cake
Thoughts; This had the fake strawberry on cold and just didn't have much on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Absolute Coffee, Salted Caramel and Pie Crust
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; Um, this is going on my list right below Americana Smoothie/Peeps Cake and Carbs Noel. I loved this one
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Teddy Bee's
Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com
Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith

Scent; Christmas Tree & Cream
Scent Description; Fresh pine boughs, vanilla sugar waffle cone, and rich vanilla buttercream.
Thoughts; I freakin' love this one! It's such a nice christmas scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Witches Be Crazy
Scent Description; Birthday cake, pecan waffles, sugar cookie dough, and a pinch of cinnamon spiced vanilla.
Thoughts; This was so nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Tears of Lys
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Strawberry, Amber & Vanilla Lace
Thoughts; This was super nice. I didn't smell any strawberry and that's ok!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Hot Pie
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Sugared Donughts, Chai and Pink Chiffon
Thoughts; This was straight palo santo, there was nothing else to this, it was strong and very nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lady Olenna
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Vanilla Rose, Frankencense & Myrrh
Thoughts; OMG I loved this one
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; The Riverlands
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Mountain Air, Balsam Patchouli, Melon, Cedar & Leaves
Thoughts; This was different with the balsam & patchouli in there
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; The Rains of Castamere
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Smoked Vanilla, Leather & Suede
Thoughts; Nope, the leather was so dominant and it just wasn't good for my nose
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; The 3-Eyed Raven
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Sweet Lavender, Vanilla Birch & Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; I loved this one! This was so nice.
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Blackberry Butter Pecan Cookies
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This was really nice, not overly strong but a super fruity butter cookies
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Frosted Sugar Cookies
Scent Description; Sugar Cookie Dough, Vanilla Buttercream, Brown Sugar Crystals and Fresh baked pastry dough
Thoughts; This wasn't strong at all! I barley smelled anything with this on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Savvy Scents Co
Website; https://savvyscentsco.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/savvyscentsco/
Owner; Malissa Anderson

Scent; Sandy Beaches
Scent Description; Hit the water with this sunscreen inspired fragrances. Sure to remind you of days laying on the beach
Thoughts; This had a suntan scent to it, but it wasn't real strong
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Vendor; Chloe & Me Candles
*This vendor is no longer open

Scent; Fresh Trees
Scent Description; Christmas Trees
Thoughts; This was a scoopable dated 11/2018 and it was amazing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Rainbow Melts
Web; http://www.rainbowmelts.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/486242574802468/
Owner; Crystal Grenier

Scent; Cafe Gelato
Scent Description; Espresso Ice Cream, Sweet Waffle Coe and Butter Brickle
Thoughts; This was a very toned down coffee. You got the butter brickle and a hint of the espresso
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Web; https://kushnerkreations.weebly.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations/?ref=br_rs
Owner; April Kushner

Scent; Salted Caramel Liqueur
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a warm caramal scent that was super nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Lucky 13
Scent Description;
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss;

Vendor; Southbound
Web; http://www.southboundcandleco.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/southboundcandleco
Owner; Rachel Wales

Scent; Sugar Cookie Latte
Scent Description; Freshly baked sugar cookies with sweet vanilla, roasted coffee beans and sweet cream
Thoughts; This was right up my alley, unfortunately this vendor I find I have to put a lot of wax in my warmer to be able to smell it on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Swanky Candle Company
Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey

Scent; Ivory Lace
Scent Description; Fallen Leaves + Flannel Sheets + Ivory Lace
Thoughts; This was a smaller sample that I had, it was light on cold and nothing on warm. I wonder if the warmer I used was too hot
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Moonflower
Scent Description; Blooming jasmine with fresh red roses and sweet lilies come together with spices of cinnamon, clove and mysterious anise
Thoughts; I like this scent, it's a very nice clean floral scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; The Bathling Garden
Web; www.thebathinggarden.com
Facebook; No Group
Owner; Shannon

Scent; Eye of Newt
Scent Description; Fresh frozen water, clean air, and crystallized peppermint candy
Thoughts; This was a minty scent that I melted in my son's room. It was about a medium but it was a nice medium
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Fried Candy Donut
Scent Description; Berry donuts rolled in fluffy pink cotton candy
Thoughts; This smelled really nice, although not overly strong
Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Mainstays

Scent; Country Holiday
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This smelled really nice on cold, however it was a smaller clam shell. I put it in a smaller room and a slightly larger room and there just wasn't much warm scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Waxy Taffy

Scent; Sweet Summer
Scent Description;
Thoughts; Based on the last ones I had, I used 1 ½ in each warmer, it wasn't overly strong but it was a soft berry scent
Hit or Miss; Unsure


Vendor; Walls Candles

Scent; Pink Magnolia Blossom
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was so nice and super strong!
Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Mornign Dawn Scents

Scent; Storm Watch Type
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was so freakin' awesome! I loved this as did everyone in my house
Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body
Vendor; Lush

Charity Pot Lotion; Momentum
This was so nice and lasted all day! Made my skin feel super soft!




No comments:

Post a Comment