Monday, January 20, 2020

Wax Empties: 1/6-1/17/2020


Disclaimer/Discloser;
All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors
These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors
I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance

Things that drive me crazy;
No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?

All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

I use the following warmers;
20 watt glade warmer in my office
20 watt glade warmer in my family room
20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen
20 watt glade warmer in my son's room
20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)
25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room
15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom
15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom

The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.

Where to find me;
waxidentscandles.com
Instagram @ Waxidents


Candles;

Bath & Body Works

Scent; Pumpkin Pecan Waffle
Scent Description; Maple Syrup, Golden Waffles & Pumpkin Spice
Thoughts; This was amazing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Melting;

Vendor; Teddy Bee's
Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com
Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith

Scent; Cotton Cashmere
Scent Description; Light and airy cotton, vanilla orchid, patchouli flowers, out, cashmere woods and crystal amber
Thoughts; This smelled like fabric softener but it was very light. It worked perfectly in the bathroom
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; The Twins
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Fresh Water, Green Apple, Vanilla Amber, Light Floral and hint of pine
Thoughts; All I got was Palo Santo but it was “watered” down by the other scents
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Khaleesi
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Tonka Bean, Oud Wood, Warm Vanilla Sugar
Thoughts; This is really nice! I loved this
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Jon Snow
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Flannel Sheets, Creamy Vanilla and Mint
Thought; This was a nice musky scent, I didn't get any mint
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; The Dorrishman's Wife
Scent Description; Palo Santo Blackberry Fireside
Thoughts; This was nice, heavy on the Palo Santo
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Earth Goddess Treasure Box
Business Page; https://www.facebook.com/EarthGoddess7/

Scent; Blueberry Cheesecake with Whipped Cream
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; The clam shell wasn't full to the top and there was way too much glitter but it smelled exactly as the scent was listed, I melted in my son's room and he love it!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Party Lite
Web; www.partylite.com

Scent; Berry Blossom
Scent Description; The juicy, mouthwatering scent of sweet, sun-ripened berries touched with a trace of white jasmine blossom
Thoughts; This wasn't very strong at all. It was a super light berry
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Pink Mermaid Wax Melts
Web; https://pinkmermaidwaxmelts.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/591274294374505/
Owner; Michelle Owings

Scent; Tiger Lily and Cantaloupe
Scent Description; Tiger Lily blended with hints of other floras. Chamomile with velvety mimosa and white cyclamen, blend with green pear and fresh juicy cantaloupe
Thoughts; This was a barley there scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; LoveLee Bath & Wax
Web; https://www.loveleenaturalbathbody.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/105322626668533/
Owner; LeeLee Pop

Scent; Pennywise
Scent Description; Caramel Kettle Corn, Butter Brickle & Vanilla Butter Fudge
Thoughts; I had high expectations for this one, it smelled amazing on cold but there just wasn't anything there
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; I'm Late I'm Late I'm Late
Scent Description; Banana Berry, Serendipity & Strawberry Candy
Thoughts; Not a thing out of this one!
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Mary Melts
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/907943629370148/
Web; /mary-melts.myshopify.com
Owner; Mary Wilkerson

Scent; Winter Candy Apple
Scent Description;
Thoughts; There wasn't much to this scent at all! I know it's more of a medium type scents but I just didn't get anything
Hit or Miss; Hiss

Scent; Pure Paradise
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This one didn't even melt all the way, it was so strange
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Mahogany Teakwood
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was nice, but only in my happy wax living room warmer
Hit or Miss; Both

Scent; Abercombie & Fitch
Scent Description;
Thoughts; There was just nothing to this scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Salt Mountain
Web; https://saltmountainmelts.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2147804212210251/
Owner; Amanda Dixon

Scent; Ferris Wheel after Dark
Scent Description; Caramel tobacco + cotton candy + funnel cake
Thoughts; This was a really nice scent, it totally felt like being at the fair
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Pink Frosted Cake
Scent Description; Yellow Cake Sweet Strawberry Frosting
Thoughts; There just wasn't much to this
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma
Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Scent; Kashmir Archipelago
Scent Description; Orange Blossom, Sandalwood & Kashmir Vanilla
Thoughts; Honestly I got a musky vanilla, it was very nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cookie Monster Bakery Bonanza
Scent Description;
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; After the Wedding
Scent Description; Vanilla Lace Cotton Candy Blackberry
Thoughts; I loved this one! This was so nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Southbound
Web; http://www.southboundcandleco.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/southboundcandleco
Owner; Rachel Wales

Scent; Birthday Cookies
Scent Description; Sugar Cookie, Sweet Vanilla & Birthday Cake
Thoughts; I needed a larger amount to get a good throw from this, but when I put “enough” in it was a great bakery scent
Hit or Miss; Both

Scent; Mocha Marshmallow Birthday
Scent Description; Fresh Brewed Coffee, Chocolate Syrup, Fluffy Marshmallow and Creamy Birthday Cake
Thoughts; This was amazing! It was so good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Wonderberry Wax Company
*Not Open

Scent; Country Apple Sorbet
Scent Description; Country Apple (B&BW type) blended with creamy mango sorbet and cotton candy
Thoughts; There just wasn't anything to this one
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Britt'a Treasures
Web; www.etsy.com/shop/BrittasTreasures
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/566926610379342/
Owner; Britta Smith

Scent; Dreaming of Sweets
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a nice sweet candy scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Swanky Candle Company
Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey

Scent; Coffee with extra cream and sugar
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This smelled so good on cold but there was just nothing on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Barrett Wax Crafts
Web; https://barrettwaxcrafts.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/156226581508021/
Owner; Josh Barrett

Scent; White Lilac
Scent Description; A true and realistic lilac fragrance - the essence of Spring
Thoughts; I love this, it's such a true scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Super Tarts
Owner; Brandy Tarts

Scent; Dumbledore
Scent Description; Apple slices, Pink Chiffon and Blue Cotton Candy
Thoughts; This was a small sample but I just didn't get much from this
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Once Upon a Time
Scent Description; Serendipity, Ice Cream Scoop Bread & Marshmallow
Thoughts; This is my favorite scent ever
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Strawberry Fall Leaves
Scent Description; a blend of the scents
Thoughts; This was from a swap that I had done or a de-stash. It just didn't have any scent to it
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Captain General
Scent Description; Espresso Ice Cream, Sea Salt Caramel and Vanilla Bourbon
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I would have liked but it was nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Sparkle's Wax Melts
Web; https://sparkleswaxmelts.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/636486059826546/
Owner; Sparkle Scott

Scent; Relax It All
Scent Description; Rain Storm/Pure & Relaxing
Thoughts; I know this was older, but it smelled great on cold, I just didn't get anything on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Walls Candles

Scent; Peony
Scent Description; Romantic, powdery, floral
Thoughts; This smelled really good, for about an hour. After that I either went nose blind or the scent was gone
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Vendor; The Bathling Garden
Web; www.thebathinggarden.com
Facebook; No Group
Owner; Shannon

Scent; Widow's Walk
Scent Description; Violet, Clove, and cedarwood
Thoughts; This is an odd ball for me but I love this scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Gypsy Monroe
*Not open

Scent; Keep It Poppin'
Scent Description;
Thoughts; I have no clue what this scent is, it had a popcorn scent on cold but nothing on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents
Owner; Kirby Welsh

Scent; Sandy's Popcorn Ball Party
Scent Description; Salted Caramel Maple Kettle Corn
Thoughts; There was nothing to this scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations
Owner; April Kushner

Scent; Winter Relief
Thoughts; I love this stuff, it's super strong
Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body

Vendor; Lush

Scent; Dream Cream
Scent Description; vanilla-strawberry sweetness
Thoughts; I loved this!!!

Vendor; Yummers Delight
Web; https://yummersdelight.bigcartel.com/

Scent; Lavender Cakes Sugar Scrub
Scent Description; lavender + pink sugar + ice cream scoop
Thoughts; This was a nice buttery scrub and I love these
Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment