Saturday, January 4, 2020

Wax; Teddy Bee's Wax Company; December 2019 RTS Order

Teddy Bee's Wax Melts

Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com
Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith


What I received;

Mini Loaf in; The Long Farewell
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Twilight Woods, Pink Sugar with a hint of Lavender & Vanilla
Thoughts; This smells really good on cold



Bee Tart in Vintage Flannel
Scent Description; Leaves Type, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Dark Chocolate, Suede, Velvet Woods, Jasmine & Musk
Thoughts; This smelled better than I expected it!



Rose Tart in Going Up on a Tuesday
Scent Description; A blend of Let's Cuddle (Sweet lavender, madarin, chamomile, neroli, lily of the valley, and Vanilla Lace) and Vanilla Rose
Thoughts; This is a lighter scent but does smell great on cold



Mini Loaf in Bunny Trail
Scent Description; Cedarwood, Moss, Pine Cones, Orchid, Jasmine, Vanilla Sugar Crystals
Thoughts; I love the smokey type scents and this is great on cold



Bag of Chunks in Lavender Snow
Scent Description; Winter Type, Silver Birch, Lavender Milk and Vanilla Cream
Thoughts; I actually bought this for my friend since she really wanted it, but it smells amazing on cold!



Extra “Love” received Milk & Cookies scent Shot




Thoughts;

I received this fairly quickly. It appeared to have shipped the day the vendor stated but the tracking didn't update until it made it my post office.

I am not disappointed, I very much like all the scents I received

No comments:

Post a Comment