Thursday, February 6, 2020

Wax; Empties 1/17-2/2/2020

Wax Empties: 1/17-2/2

YouTube;

Just not feeling it this round. I will update this as I go along and hopefully in two weeks I will feel better!



Disclaimer/Discloser;
All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors
These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors
I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance

Things that drive me crazy;
No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?

All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

I use the following warmers;
20 watt glade warmer in my office
20 watt glade warmer in my family room
20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen
20 watt glade warmer in my son's room
20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)
25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room
15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom
15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom

The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.

Where to find me;
waxidentscandles.com
Instagram @ Waxidents



Candles;



Melting;

Vendor; Teddy Bee's
Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com
Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith

Scent; Sun & Stars
Scent Description; Palo Santo Blue Sugar Shaving Cream Golden Sands
Thoughts; This was a heavy palo santo blend but the shaving cream did come through
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; LoveLee Bath & Wax
Web; https://www.loveleenaturalbathbody.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/105322626668533/
Owner; LeeLee Pop

Scent; Little Monster
Scent Description; Frankenberry, Taffy, Swedish Fish & Vanilla
Thoughts; This was really nice, it was very candy sweet and I very much enjoyed it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Mayor
Scent Description; Candy Corn, Buttercream, Salted Caramel
Thoughts; This was so nice!! I loved it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Here for the Boos
Scent Description; Rock Candy, Peeps, Candy Cigarettes & Serendipity
Thoughts; I was hoping this would be pretty amazing, but all I got was a minty scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma
Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Scent; Falling Leaves
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This didn't smell like anything I expected, it was more perfumey than fall
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Ho's Over Bro's Birthday
Scent Description; Pink & blue sugar birthday
Thoughts; This was amazing! I loved this and it was nice and strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Big Birds Birthday
Scent Description; Cotton Candy Lemon Curd Birthday
Thoughts; This wasn't for me, the lemon curd was dominant.
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Cookie Monster
Scent Description;
Thoughts; Whatever Cookie Monster blend this was from freakin' amazing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Frankenberry
Scent Description; Sweet Strawberry with Marshmallow Bits
Thoughts; This smelled just like the cereal, yum
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Weekend at Bernies
Scent Description; Shaving Cream, Blueberry Cotton Candy
Thoughts; My son loved this one, the shaving cream was dominant for me
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Magenta
Scent Description; Pink Sugar Vanilla Sandalwood
Thoughts; This has a scent memory to it however I can't place it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Sinfully Sweet
Scent Description; Vermont maple, toffee and creamy butter mingle with rich vanilla, buttercream and sugary cotton candy
Thoughts; I am not sure exactly what this was, it was a odd ball for me
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Orange Julius
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This smelled really good on cold and I could actually smell the orange on warm!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Southbound
Web; http://www.southboundcandleco.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/southboundcandleco
Owner; Rachel Wales

Scent; Cookie Jar Vanilla Ice Cream
Scent Description; Super sugar cookies, frosted sugar cookies, sugar cookie dough and vanilla shortbread cookies + Vanilla Ice Cream
Thoughts; This was amazing and air lickable
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Super Tarts
Owner; Brandy Tarts

Scent; The time has come
Scent Description; Ocean Breeze, Blue Hawaiian Daiquiri and Agave Sea Salt
Thoughts; This was lighter with a salty tone
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Always
Scent Description; Secret Sererus snap tribute blen
Thoughts; This was a nice relaxing scent to me, it was the perfect medium
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Redrum
Scent Description; Pumpkin Pecan Waffle, Butterscotch, Butterbrickle
Thoughts; I need much more of this, this was amazing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Bad Santa
Scent Description; Cinnamon Sticks, Peppermint Bites and Satin Sheets
Thoughts; This was a strong m int on cold but I didn't feel like the scents mingled well
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Passionfruit Nectarine
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a fruity scent, it was a nice scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Sirius
Scent Description;
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss;

Scent; Slytherin
Scent Description; Honeydew Melon, Blackberry and White Tea
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss;

Scent; Moody
Scent Description;
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss;

Scent; Minerva
Scent Description;
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss;

Scent; Sand Dollar Cookies
Scent Description;
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss;

Scent; Snape
Scent Description;
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss;

Scent; Ravenclaw
Scent Description; Blue Raspberry and Lavender
Thoughts; This isn't an overly strong scent but I love it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents
Owner; Kirby Welsh

Scent; The Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Scent Description; Cider Lane Pumpkin Cupcake Marshmallow Birthday Cake Vanilla Bean Noel
Thoughts; This had zero scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Five Families Jackie O Waffle Cone

Scent; Sweeney's Barber Shop

Scent; Leader of the Pack

Vendor; Strange Charm

Scent; Apple Butter
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was nice, it wasn't spicy at all it was a true apple butter scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Sniff My Tart

Scent; Buttercream Drizzle Bread Cream Soda Waffle Cone
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This was ok, it was a medium scent but not long lasting
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Vendor; Salt Mountain
Web; https://saltmountainmelts.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2147804212210251/
Owner; Amanda Dixon

Scent; Happy Fallidays
Scent Description;
Thoughts;
Hit or Miss;

Scent; Just add scream
Scent; Autumn Lane

Scent; Country Cookies

Vendor; Rose Girls
Web; www.rgwax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Scent; Americana Peeps Cake
Scent Description; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Monster Cookies, Marshmallow Smoothie, Yellow Cake, Frosting & Peeps
Thoughts; More please. I love this scent and it's one of my favorites from RG. I will continue to buy it in Peeps Cake, Smoothie or otherwise
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Carbs Noel
Scent Description; Vanilla Bean Noel, Cookies, Bread & Donuts
Thoughts; I love this scent, and normally it's a good preformer, this one was just not
Hit or Miss; Sadly a Miss

Vendor; Yankee Candle
Web;

Scent; Peaceful Beach
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a nice true beachy scent with a mix of coconut, salty air and warm
Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sunny Scents

Scent; Cupcakes at Tiffany's



Bath & Body

Vendor; The Pharm
Web;
Facebook;
Owner;

Product; CBD Body Creme
Scent; Blue Christmas
Scent Description; Vanilla Bean
Thoughts; This was such a nice, thick but creamy lotion, I loved it so much
Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment