Monday, February 3, 2020

Wax; Love FAT Wax-2020 Order

Love FAT Wax-2020 Order
FAT= For all things


Web; http://loveforallthingswax.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1091018064247908/
Owner; Shell Zaiontz



What I received;

Large Waffle; Creamy Cream Cream Butterbeer Cupcakes at Tiffany's
Thoughts; I knew the approximate ounces, but I honestly didn't expect it to be this super huge really neat looking waffle. The scent smells amazing!



Chunk Bag; Bourbon Butterscotch Butter Cookies French Vanilla
Thoughts; I can really smell the butterscotch on cold, that seems to be the dominant scent 



Cookie Bag; Snow Fairy Blue Raspberry Cherry Slushie
Thoughts; First of all, these cookies look like actual cookies, the smell is amazing



Dainty Cake Bage; Hazelnut Coffee Ice Cream Parlor Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone
Thoughts; Besides being cute, this is an amazing coffee ice cream scent



Extra “Love” received;
Small tarts in blood orange & Apple Pie
Scents shots in Mixed Emotions & Sweater Weather



Thoughts;

This came super quickly, I honestly didn't think it was RTS. Everything smells great. My only regret is not ordering from this vendor enough. I have known Shell for about 3 years when she was mostly selling supplies, I have never had any issues with her wax

No comments:

Post a Comment