Saturday, February 29, 2020

Wax; The Glitterati Candle Company; February Mystery Box

The Glitterati Candle Company

Web; None
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo/
Owner; Janine Jenzano


What I received;

Scent; County Fair



Scent; Warm Amber



Scent; Blueberry Cobbler Vanilla Ice Cream



Scent; Fruity Pebbles Glazed Donut Sugar Milk Buttercream Frosting



Scent; Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Birthday Cake



Scent; Pumpkin Bread Zucchini Bread Cake Batter




Scent; Double Sugar Cookies Sugar Milk Buttercream Frosting




Scent; Autumn Orchard



Scent; Cotton Candy Salty Sea Air Blackberry



Scent; Cake Batter Cotton Candy Frosting Sugar Cookies



Scent; Cherry Cotton Candy



Scent; Fruity Rings Toasted Marshmallow 




Thoughts;

I happen to come across an opportunity to purchase a mystery box. I have had some chunks here and there but hadn't actually purchased one since 2014/2015. 

The price is decent for the amount of wax you get, but then again it's a mystery box so you may get scents that you don't like. In this box, I only got 1 that I will give away. The chunks are also a decent size.

This box had many similar scents, I wish there was a way for her to split it up a bit

I understand that this is the easiest way for her to sell her product, however I feel that she should/could have more availability. Obviously again, she does what works for her, but her lists are years long and although she does do the drawings on Sundays, you win a chance to purchase, not an actual win.

I don't think this wax is any different than another vendor, I think it's just so sought after because of her ordering system.

I don't like that this wax is softer, I don't remember that from years ago, I wish it was a little harder and not so soft, but it does smell good on cold, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment