Friday, February 14, 2020

Wax; SEMO Wax; First Order

SEMO Wax Melts

Web; https://www.semowaxmelts.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/semowaxmelts/
Owner; Traci Woodall




What I received;

Confetti Hearts

Scent; Peeps Pop-Tart Pastry
Scent Description; Peeps Marshmallows , Fruity Pop Tarts, and Carnival Confection.
Thoughts; It smells really good on cold, I can smell the peeps and almost a strawberry background



Mini Roses

Scent; Lavender Sandalwood Sheets
Thoughts; This smells nice, I do get a clean type sheets from it

Scent; Coffee House Cream
Thoughts; This smells lighter than the others, which coffee is generally stronger, we shall see when it's warm




Under The Sea Mini-Bars

Scent; Pink Chiffon, Marshmallow Fluff & Raspberry
Thoughts; This smells nice, I really get the Pink Chiffon and Raspberry

Scent; Tropical Fruit Spritzer
Thoughts; This was not for me, however it's very fruity

Scent; Wildberry Cake Batter & Pink Sugar
Thoughts; This smells really good!



Mystery Bag;

Rose Tart
Scent; Chai It...You'll Like it
Scent Description; Blend of Chai, Spiced Caramel, and Toasted Marshmallows
Thoughts; This isn't a scent that I would have ordered and I will try to melt some to see if I like it


Frosted Heart Cookie
Scent; Forget Me Not
Scent Description; Water Lily, Rainwater, Jasmine, & Egyptian Cotton
Thoughts; This smells like it has more floral in it, but I can't place it



2 bags of tullips

Scent; Spa Retreat
Scent Description; Couldn't find one
Thoughts; This has a cucumber back note to it


Scent; Fruit Loops, Marshmallow and Birthday Cake
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This smells exactly like it states







6 Pack Hearts

Scent; Absolutely Fabulous Cake
Thoughts; This smells amazing, like the name suggests it's fabulous






Brittle Bag

Scent; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies & Flapjacks
Thoughts; This smells delicious! 




Extra “Love” received;
Fan Tart in Butter Mint Birthday Cake
Ribbon Tart in Salty Shave
1 ounce scent shot in Downtown Bakery



Thoughts;

I took a gamble on this vendor. I have had things before that just didn't throw at all. I will be very disappointed if I get the same result.

I am a little disappointed with the size of the under the sea bars, they are much smaller than I thought they would be.

Everything does smell good on cold so hopefully whatever changes she made will show!

**These Pictures turned out terrible! I am working on this

No comments:

Post a Comment